Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,699 members, 7,831,179 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" (48292 Views)

Buhari Is Leading Nigeria To The Promised Land - Orji Uzor Kalu / Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo At 60 / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Yemi Osinbajo's 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by otil1: 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Goke7:
The first lady's message is deep and pregnant with lots of other messages. God bless Nigeria

I agree with you Sir. Quite a deep message, pregnant with meaning.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by migeoart(f): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
very pretty Lady
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by sarrki(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ceema1:
Allah ya kun Yan tar da duk Wanda beh son PMB.

Amin yar uwa
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by mrsfavour(f): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
dealslip:
This woman is too smart for the kind of man she married. When married to men like PMB, your potentials will be buried just like Nigeria has been under him. Look at how Osinbajo just burst out like fresh, fine wine. Suddenly there is reasonable progress in Nigeria.
yes, exactly ,well said.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by GEJDHERO: 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
In a nutshell Buhari is gone.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by dealslip(f): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ceema1:
Shut d fvck up there man. Thanks!
grin grin did I touch a nerve. I am so sorry ma
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by sarrki(m): 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
migeoart:
very pretty Lady

You are also wonderful and perfectly created too
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by ImperialYoruba: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Mrs Aisha Buhari, a future Senator and future Governor.

Mark my word!
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by madridguy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is serious.

sarrki:

Cc seun

Cc mynndd 44

Cc ishilove

Cc lalasticlala

Cc modath

Cc madridguy

Cc tonyebarcanista
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by Pontaboki: 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
Oba of Zombie Kingdom,Emir of the BMC crew,ride on!!!!!
sarrki:

When you believe Nigeria is one

Also show love to others

Finally being a patriotic citizen

Change begin with me and you

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by Pontaboki: 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
Oba of Zombie Kingdom,Emir of the BMC crew,ride on!!!!!
sarrki:
We all know madam

Only the children of hate

That are trying to bring animosity

They are full of hatred in there hearts
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by migeoart(f): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

You are also wonderful and perfectly created too

thank yah smiley

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by benniearinze: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
B4 nko, we all know he has more than the capacity to rule naija
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
We all know madam

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

Calm down let the air flow meter work perfectly

You be mechanic?
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by Bitterleafsoup: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Aisha knows her husband is not fit.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by teebillz: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:
We all know madam

But come o. Is this your hobby or it is actually a job?
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by Princedapace(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
sarrki:

When you believe Nigeria is one

Also show love to others

Finally being a patriotic citizen

Change begin with me and you

I will always attack the issue of oneness.. Bro, unity must not be political unity. We can never ever be politically united. Hey, are u for real? We cant be bro, only the politicians can enjoy the current fake unity.. this is one thing we need to come together to fight for.

Bet me bro, if we continue with this artificial unity, this country will be worst in the next 20 years. Mark this post. I am 26 years and I will be 46 years 20 years from now..
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by Enemyofpeace: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Aisha don help baba hand over to osinbajo shocked shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by Bitterleafsoup: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
nextprince:
Children of 8 will soon register their support for her only to condemn her for the cost of her handbags moments later.
grin grin grin
So we should not hold them to what they say? Thats why naijungle is messed up, we never hold are leaders accountable.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by Bitterleafsoup: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
modath:

It's called bipolar disorder!!!! Hate & bitteness are serious brain freezing ailments... They can't seem to function in any reasonable continuous manner...

Same amiable PYO they reviled on behalf of the Kwara patrimony looter and called "mere commissioner" is who they are now waxing lyrical about..

Awon akinyeye, akindanidani.. smiley
Show me a post where you are full of love.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by Enemyofpeace: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
e don tey, right from ze oza room since 1752
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by Bitterleafsoup: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
e don tey, right from ze oza room since 1752
grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by Vicolan: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
dealslip:
This woman is too smart for the kind of man she married. When married to men like PMB, your potentials will be buried just like Nigeria has been under him. Look at how Osinbajo just burst out like fresh, fine wine. Suddenly there is reasonable progress in Nigeria.

Just made my day with this ur remark!!!!! That's northern problems Marriage stuffs..Marrying someone older to be their father
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by nextprince: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
So we should not hold them to what they say? Thats why naijungle is messed up, we never hold are leaders accountable.

In Fayose's voice, I don't speak with illiterates. Go and learn English language first.
Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by enigmaticlion: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
You actually made me laugh on a miserable afternoon. God bless Aisha, God bless Nigeria.
sarrki:
Enemies of state over to you

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo's 60th Birthday: "Capable Of Leading Nigeria" by doctokwus: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Aisha don help baba hand over to osinbajo shocked shocked
Bitterleafsoup:
psucc:
Truly this woman has virtues and would've outperformed her predecessors if she is given the ample opportunity they had.

Noble Lady of great virtues.
ImperialYoruba:
Mrs Aisha Buhari, a future Senator and future Governor.

Mark my word!
psucc:
Truly this woman has virtues and would've outperformed her predecessors if she is given the ample opportunity they had.

Noble Lady of great virtues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) / Content Removed / Bishop Oyedepo: "When The Wicked Rule The People Mourn"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.