Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

#bbnaija: I Want Romantic Task With Thin Tall Tony – Bisola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: I Want Romantic Task With Thin Tall Tony – Bisola (860 Views)

BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola / Heritage Bank Hosts Thin Tall Tony At Their Office, Presents A Gift To Him (Pic) / Thin Tall Tony's Height Amazes Cool FM OAPs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: I Want Romantic Task With Thin Tall Tony – Bisola by CEO1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Big Brother Naija house mates, Bisola , has said she desired a “romantically oriented” task with her fellow housemate, ThinTallTony, TTT.

Bisola disclosed this during her diary session with big brother on Tuesday.

Responding to Biggie’s question on “Who among the housemates would you want to be tied with in a romantically orientated task?”

Bisola said, “Thin Tall Tony.”

Explaining her reason for picking TTT, Bisola said he knows how to tolerate her excesses.

“I can be little over bearing sometimes; I can’t play with other housemates the way I play with Tony; with Tony I can have fun,” she said.

On Kemen’s disqualification, Bisola said BBNaija took the right step by disqualifying him, stressing that what he did was wrong.

She said, “I said some unprintable worlds about her, but when she called me aside and told me what went down, I was like yooo!

“I felt really bad; I miss Kemen, I admired his drive, focus and the fact that he loves to help other youths.

“But on what he did, even if Tboss didn’t say anything or didn’t know what happened, as long as Big Brother saw it, it was enough for Big Brother to have disqualified him.

“It was really bad, I was disappointed in Kemen for what he did; I didn’t know what pushed him, but I do miss him though.”

source: http://www.onenigeriablog.com/2017/03/bbnaija-i-want-romantic-task-with-ttt.html

Re: #bbnaija: I Want Romantic Task With Thin Tall Tony – Bisola by MxtaMichealz(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
There u go again!
Re: #bbnaija: I Want Romantic Task With Thin Tall Tony – Bisola by OKorowanta: 5:08am On Mar 09, 2017
Una two dey mad!
We will unmad you guys until u guys be at the forefront of role modellers.
Una be parent but una craze pass everybody own for dat house.

(1) (Reply)

Gifty Ex Big Brother Housemate New Photos Are Hot. / Kid Beats Olamide, Phyno And Reminisce In Rap Freestyle / Nigerian-american Filmmaker Defrauds Obafemi Lasode Of N1.7m (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.