Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Best Way To Get Invitation Letter From Your Hobby In The UNITED STATES - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Way To Get Invitation Letter From Your Hobby In The UNITED STATES (684 Views)

160 Nigerians Evacuated From United States Arrive Abuja / How Do I Get Invitation Letter, For Someone Coming From Egypt? / Pregnant Nigerian Woman Denied Entry In To The United States (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Get Invitation Letter From Your Hobby In The UNITED STATES by LiteKing(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hello house pls share with me the best air tight way to get your woman to send you invitation without been turned down at the Embassy. Trump considered
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Get Invitation Letter From Your Hobby In The UNITED STATES by LiteKing(m): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
LiteKing:
Hello house pls share with me the best air tight way to get your woman to send you invitation without been turned down at the Embassy. Trump considered
Thanks in advance.
pls I need people experienced in this to respond. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Uber Nigeria In Trouble As Driver Embark On Strike See Reasons With Photos / Who Has Experienced This Before? / PHOTOS: Ghastly Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.