Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

New Phone Needed, Huawei P10 Or Iphone 7? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / New Phone Needed, Huawei P10 Or Iphone 7? (398 Views)

Huawei P10 Lite 4gb Ram 64gb Rom For 35k / Huawei p10 plus with all accessories. With small invisible crack .sold sold / Huawei P10 Plus 128gb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Phone Needed, Huawei P10 Or Iphone 7? by adeolazzy: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
So, it’s not news that the state of security in Lagos is on a very noticeable decline. Just 2 weeks ago, My friend was robbed on Falomo Bridge Ikoyi at 8:15 in the evening on her way back from work. The robber stole her handbag, Samsung S7 and even took the Coke she had just bought.

Since then, we have been looking for a replacement for her S7 (she is currently using a kpalasa) and we came across this phone – the Huawei P10. It’s supposed to be the replacement for the P9, which isn’t a bad phone either if I recall. We have taken a look at the Specs and apparently it has twin 20-megapixel Leica cameras on the back and a new image processor which enables 3D face detection.

But how does this compare with my friends Samsung S7? Or even for that matter, the Iphone 7? First, Huawei is using this to make prettier portraits.With Leica on board, it’s safe to say Huawei wins out here. It’s also considerably cheaper than the other 2, yet it has comparable specs.

According to an article on the online Tech review website Verve,Huawei’s new P10 is the P9 with a little bit of iPhone and 2017 thrown in. Also,there are smaller P10 phones which seem to pack a lot of the power.

The only issue my friend has now is that it is not available in Nigeria.What do you guys think about the phone and should she wait for it to get to Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Innjoo Max 2 Touchpad / Payreturns 5k To Get 10k Launched And Blazing Start Pledging Now / Release Of Solar Installation Handbook Grab Your Copy Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.