Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

How To Get Steady Power With MTN Mobile Electricity - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Get Steady Power With MTN Mobile Electricity (1140 Views)

United State Of America To Provide Steady Power Supply In Africa. / Mtn Mobile Electricity / "Bye To NEPA And Gen".the M.T.N Lumos Mobile Electricity-all You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Steady Power With MTN Mobile Electricity by Opinionated: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lumos Mobile Electricity lights up Nigeria with modern solar electricity to power lights, mobile phones, fans, computers, TVs and more; for as low as N200 per day, conveniently paid with your airtime from your MTN line. The Lumos Mobile Electricity solution includes a large solar panel linked to an indoor storage unit that allows customers to access significant amounts of power on-demand, day or night. The service is provided on a lease to own basis, and the cost is spread over 5 years, so customers can choose a suitable plan from the plan options and pay for usage in small installments. Visit MTN Walk-In- Centres nationwide and plug into Lumos mobile electricity powered by MTN Nigeria.

This is a great innovation from MTN and we are sure other companies are developing similar schemes for the Nigerian market, micro, small businesses and individuals doing online business should especially find this useful.

source: http://www.opinions.ng/get-steady-power-mtn-mobile-electricity/

1 Share

Re: How To Get Steady Power With MTN Mobile Electricity by cjfbn: 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
I was told that this product is not yet available in the East.
Re: How To Get Steady Power With MTN Mobile Electricity by Opinionated: 1:08am On Mar 14, 2017
cjfbn:
I was told that this product is not yet available in the East.

Be patient then.
Re: How To Get Steady Power With MTN Mobile Electricity by 2packer(m): 11:30am On May 02, 2017
Pls I need more clarifications on this. Someone pls educate me
Re: How To Get Steady Power With MTN Mobile Electricity by surrogatesng: 9:11pm On May 02, 2017
nice

(1) (Reply)

V2: The Nazi Rocket That Launched The Space Age / Ten Percent Of Brain Myth / Solar Rechargeable Fan 16inches Discount Sales Dcfan And Dcbulb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.