Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,347 members, 7,839,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Want To Enter Into Agro- Exportation And I Need A Consultant - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Enter Into Agro- Exportation And I Need A Consultant (624 Views)

Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano / Ondo State Upgrades Agriculture Into Agro Business Ventures / Tubers Of Yam Being Packaged For Exportation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Enter Into Agro- Exportation And I Need A Consultant by Cyrus77(m): 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Good day house, i want to go into exportation of various crops. i need a consultant who have a proven record of about 5 to 8 years in the business, with information such as countries/ contacts where such demands abound, how to source them in the desired quantity locally, packaging and meeting up to international standards, documentation necessary for operation with shipping and payment logistics. Just to mention these pls do contact me by e-mail.
mail.barth77@gmail.com thanks
Re: I Want To Enter Into Agro- Exportation And I Need A Consultant by Zdoh(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
.. ....
Re: I Want To Enter Into Agro- Exportation And I Need A Consultant by Nairasurplus(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
There will be a seminar on Agro produce export at
Peoples Club
Onitsha Owerri Road on Sunday 12 of March 2017
The organizer's contact is 08064270928
Re: I Want To Enter Into Agro- Exportation And I Need A Consultant by rockyh(m): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Cyrus77:
Good day house, i want to go into exportation of various crops. i need a consultant who have a proven record of about 5 to 8 years in the business, with information such as countries/ contacts where such demands abound, how to source them in the desired quantity locally, packaging and meeting up to international standards, documentation necessary for operation with shipping and payment logistics. Just to mention these pls do contact me by e-mail.
mail.barth77@gmail.com thanks
check my profile call my number and I will link u to a site that answers all agro export problem
Re: I Want To Enter Into Agro- Exportation And I Need A Consultant by Cyrus77(m): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
thanks for the information,seems that will be helpful since am presently at Asaba
Nairasurplus:
There will be a seminar on Agro produce export at
Peoples Club
Onitsha Owerri Road on Sunday 12 of March 2017
The organizer's contact is 08064270928
Re: I Want To Enter Into Agro- Exportation And I Need A Consultant by Nairasurplus(m): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Cyrus77:
thanks for the information,seems that will be helpful since am presently at Asaba
Cyrus77
Call my number, 08182872016
I am also in Asaba. Koka precisely. We need to discuss before Sunday.
Regards
Re: I Want To Enter Into Agro- Exportation And I Need A Consultant by Triplehawkeyes: 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Good choice, let's talk, you would need one to guide you beyond the talks, get you local contracts to aid your understanding of sourcing for the products, getting your necessary documentation and get you a foreign contract etc, for a wholistic approach, not seminar, contact us

LUTROSIS LLC

Let's do business

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid F1 Japanese Cucumber / Soybeans Available for pickup @ 125k per ton / Best Price Wood Shaving Machine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.