Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) (26354 Views)

My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi / "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi / Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
grin The definition of people: 2 or more grin
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by DLuciano: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
BUHARI is alwaya looking for how to destroy the south or northern christian state like taraba etc.... He should leave us alone..
how this matter concern buhari? buhari nor well, leav'am alone
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Oktoberfest:

Are you okay?
NO undecided
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by Henrypraise: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
uduaghan d thief
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by Jayson1: 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ogboru boys at work.

Though Uduaghan (the head master) was a big mistake to Delta state.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori (My mentor)

God bless the good people of Delta state.
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by glossy6(f): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
BabaCommander:
Yes, he must be sent to jail and Okowa will join him in jail come 2019. Usless polithievcians raping my state.

And when they come out of jail, you will celebrate them undecided
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by hakeem4shi(m): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
Can you read the nonsense you just typed? Haba....must you put sentiment into every issue? What does Buhari and the former gov have in common? Always read right b4 u comment please.
CROWNWEALTH019:
BUHARI is alwaya looking for how to destroy the south or northern christian state like taraba etc.... He should leave us alone..
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by Odeyinigbin(m): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chaiiiii,see as dem plenty
Stupid set of fools
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by loomer: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
BankManager:
BECAUSE OF THE MASS FAILURE OF UDUAGHAN AND THE RUBBISH OKOWA IS DOING, IBORI SEEMS TO BE THE “BEST” DELTA HAD...

"Seems". Ibori was the best, he stole but worked for the state.

1 Like

Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by ezigr8(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
jail must be calling him.....jail him! jail him!! jail chop alone thief!!!
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by Kiakia(m): 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Uduaghan left office more than a year ago. I wonder who organised this protest, or the people just woke up from their slumber? Anyways, Uduaghan should be made to account. He cannot finish 'stealing' state funds and not be made to bear the consequences. Anti-graft agencies should also beam their torchlight on the immediate past governor of Abia State. That man was something else in corruption when he governed that State.
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by MrMontella(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
BankManager:
BECAUSE OF THE MASS FAILURE OF UDUAGHAN AND THE RUBBISH OKOWA IS DOING, IBORI SEEMS TO BE THE “BEST” DELTA HAD...
I swear brother!
this delta ehn

1 Like

Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by MrMontella(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
short thief uduaghan with head like gorrila yansh...seems looting has become a tradition in Delta
it's a normal way of life for government officials here.
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by MrMontella(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
Mrdecent:
This is funny... No protest against ibori
ibori was much more better than these two
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by MrMontella(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
glossy6:

And when they come out of jail, you will celebrate them undecided
you won't understand why, until you have lived in delta for years.

PS; I am not saying it is a good thing tho
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by MrMontella(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
short thief uduaghan with head like gorrila yansh...seems looting has become a tradition in Delta
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by benniearinze: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
lol, where are the people protesting nah? I can only count about 50 people there
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thanks to buhari administration. Now people finally realize corruption is our worse enemy. Long live PMB
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by Nigeriadondie: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Dont live in the past by dragging religion into issues like this? Taraba that was governed by a Rev and Benue currently governed by a Pastor has not translated into anything good for the masses. In Europe majority dont go to church and many are increasingly athiest yet they many years far above us. Any guilty of crime christian or muslim should face the law as they have destroyed destinies shattered dreams and made life miserable for many people including you

2 Likes

Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Dont leave in the past by dragging religion into issues like this? Taraba that was governed by a Rev and Benue currently governed by a Pastor has not translated into anything good for the masses. In Europe majority dont go to church and many are increasingly athiest yet they many years far above us. Any guilty of crime christian or muslim should face the law as they have destroyed destinies shattered dreams and made life miserable for many people including you
NDUME KWANKWASO YERIMA NYANKO ETC WHY ARE THEY STILL CHILLING...
OPEN YOUR EYES BRO
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by kachi7021(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pavore9:
While ibori is a hero! cheesy

As in ehn
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by RadicalP: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
But ibori is a hero?! I refuse this,
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by RadicalP: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
MrMontella:

its annoying, that's what it is.

How can we HV progress in delta with the crop of leaders we are having, okowa is busy building mechanic gargaragefor Asaba . undecided
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by Nigeriadondie: 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

NDUME KWANKWASO YERIMA NYANKO ETC WHY ARE THEY STILL CHILLING...
OPEN YOUR EYES BRO
Guy all of them na d same. I am from the south and i dont care if their so-called northern counterparts are free. They are all bastards goats eating yams not meant for them. I ve lived and worked in Delta and wgen I see what is going I say that the enemies of development in the Niger Delta is the governors and all the thieves in power. Yest idiots wud cry against FG of marginalization and exploitation of their oyel sorry oil
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by glossy6(f): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
MrMontella:
you won't understand why, until you have lived in delta for years.
PS; I am not saying it is a good thing tho
I've lived there before now. I be omotor ghan
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by Jerrypolo(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
unite4real:
After celebrating Ibori abi? You guys should just receive sense
u don't know anything about ibori,u can never compare ibori with uduaghan.....Ibori tried and in fact he is d best governor Delta has had in a while,though he stole,he also worked......Na we when dey stay Delta know whatsup
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by ufuosman(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
Na now own eyes open. Una Neva see something
Re: 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) by TinaAnita(f): 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
When will Edo people follow suite?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye Dancing In Abuja (Photos) / Is Muri Okunola The Most Powerful Person In Sanwo-olu's Cabinet? / Kano Assembly Passes Ganduje’s Emirates Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.