Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,768 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos (3770 Views)

Obiano Inspects A Plastic Bridge In Vienna / Willie Obiano Inspects The "DMGS Roundabout" Project In Onitsha / Wike Inspects The Construction Of Shopping Mall In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by Ilovemystate: 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Gov Obiano inspecting Umueze Bridge and Road Projects leading to the Oil Rig in Ayamelum LGA. This is the third of the three bridges that will give the ndi Anambra direct access to the oil wells.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by Jetleeee: 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
I don't even know why I feel like messing up this thread for no reason grin

FKO81, , Ilovemystate , just free this thread create another one

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by nzeobi(m): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kudos to you Willie. But try to be more prudent.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by meezynetwork(m): 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by Ilovemystate: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jetleeee:
I don't even know why I feel like messing up this thread for no reason grin

FKO81, , Ilovemystate , just free this thread create another one
No wahala ignorant ............, na your data not my Otondo!
Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by Omambala99: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Obiano effect changing lives of riverine area. This is one of the bridge construct by Obiano

10 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by Ilovemystate: 3:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
First Oil rig bridge constructed by Gov Obiano administration

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by Ilovemystate: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
2nd Oil Rig bridge

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by Pwayne2016(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Obiano u too much ooo
The best Governor on earth

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by rozayx5(m): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
man try
Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by Bamss1: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
..looks kind of substandard

my thought though

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by explorer250(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
nzeobi:
Kudos to you Willie. But try to be more prudent.

Guy are you from egbema?
your monicker is the title of the late Paramount ruler of egbema people both in IMO and rivers state. Nzeobi of egbema
Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by owobokiri(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
His shoes though...
Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by raker300: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Haters will call it photoshop

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by Qmerit(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Obiano is wrking? I don't need to be PDP or. APGA fan b4 saying the bitter truth.
You won't see Fayose in this like this for where...

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by nzeobi(m): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
explorer250:

Guy are you from egbema?
your monicker is the title of the late Paramount ruler of egbema people both in IMO and rivers state. Nzeobi of egbema
Bro am somebody obi sha
Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by chuka5000(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bamss1:
my thought though

honestly speaking, before GOD and man.
na bad Belle go kill u. u die for nothing be that

9 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
This man loves to see his face everywhere. I can't think of any other governor that suffers from such acute narcissism.
Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by greatnation2: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
bejeiodus:
This man loves to see his face everywhere. I can't think of any other governor that suffers from such acute narcissism.
What ever so far he is delivering dividend of democracy to his people he is a great leader

10 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by signz: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
bejeiodus:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

He dey work sha
Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by Ilovemystate: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
lalasiclala
Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by dreamwords: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Its alright
Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by meccuno: 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
thumbs up....

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by Chiefobdk1: 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nice Obiano

1 Like

Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by obailala(m): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by Chiefobdk1: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
obailala:
[img]http://www./sites//files/13335544_838710986232760_6595096478420084221_n.jpg[/img]

The legs of the bridge looks rather thin in my eyes, hopefully it is safe.

Dats why d distance between the pillars not much

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by raker300: 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Why isn't this on front page?
Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by OreMI22: 12:06am On Mar 09, 2017
raker300:

Because it is in the SE.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by OreMI22: 12:07am On Mar 09, 2017
raker300:

Because it is in the SE and not in soupland

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by thewarrior72: 12:15am On Mar 09, 2017
Bamss1:
my thought though
Bad belle is allowed, but don't toe chief A.W.O.L.O.W.Os part .....hehe

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of The Third Oil Rig Bridge- Photos by ruggedized1: 6:04am On Mar 09, 2017
Nwokem go anf focus on your useless and worthless Imo state that has nothing to show as development. You think everyone is as useless and hopeless as Okoroawusa. Bridges all over the world has a standard measurement for pillars. Maybe the problem is from your eyes.

[s]
obailala:

The legs of the bridge looks rather thin in my eyes, hopefully it is safe.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Presidents In London Vs When They Are Back Home (photos) / Saraki Vs IGP : Do We Use Stickers As Plate Numbers In Nigeria? (See Photos) / Ekiti PDP Alleges Evil Motive In Probe Of Council Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.