Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain (8347 Views)

Goshencoin Airdrop- How To Join, Earn, And Claim Your Reward / 10 Ways To Make Money With Goshencoin (GXP) / Goshencoin ICO (initial Coin Offering) For Goshencoin S.O.U.L & Infrastructure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by genny2kuk(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
I'm so excited to announce to you that the first Nigerian Virtual Currency with it's blockchain goes live - GoshenCoin

Goshen Project is a global initiative with the goal of adding value in unique ways, to all stakeholders. The GoshenCoin is a product of this initiative, and it is a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange system for communicating value among users. It is promoted by Eugene Nwoji.

The Goshen Project stands for Greater Good, Xcellence, and Prosperity (GXP)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by genny2kuk(m): 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Benefits

GoshenCoin is borne out of the desire to improve the quality of life to all. The Goshen Project, aside of its profit making activities, will strive to improve the lives of the less priviledged. By giving to different causes, direct involvement in empowerment of those who lack the basic means to provide for themselves. The collective Greater Good for all is paramount.

GoshenCoin cut out a class of its own with its delivery of innovative and excellent services. An infrastructure that facilitates long distance based transactions, at little or no cost, and easy conversion between virtual and fiat currencies. GoshenCoin is arguably the best virtual currency for remittances. Xcellence is built into the DNA of GoshenCoin.

At a time when everyone seeks a credible class that can guarantee steady and consistent returns, GoshenCoin steps in to fill the void. It is no more news that lots of investments made in conventional instruments do not turn out right, considering the persistent fall in value of regular currencies. With our well designed Price Stability Mechanism, you’re rest assured that GoshenCoin in your wallet today will be more valuable in the future. GoshenCoin is a store of value, and will continually appreciate in value as we witness greater adoption by by merchants, investors, and users. GoshenCoin is more than a coin, it is an Asset Class. Join us as we create value, great user experience, and Prosperity for all.

1 Like

Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by genny2kuk(m): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
GoshenCoin Timeline

15th February 2017 – GoshenCoin created

15th February 2017 – goshencoin.com registered

20th February 2017 – GoshenCoin Block Explorer set up

24th February 2017 – GoshenCoin Premine Bonus started. For a minimum of 200GXP of GoshenCoin acquired, a daily bonus is added to current balance. The premine bonus has a maturation of 90 days after which owners of coin can decide to hold coin for longer, or sell in exchange for bitcoin. This offers a total bonus of 180% over this period. The maturation date of the premine bonus is 25th May 2017.

6th March 2017 – Launch of GoshenCoin online wallet. Account owners can now Send and Receive GoshenCoin (GXP) between themselves. GoshenCoin Wallet

11th March 2017 – Premine bonus closed to new entrants. Those already registered will however continue earning the daily 2% bonus till maturation date.

13th March 2017 – GoshenCoin ICO. The Initial Coin Offering (ICO) will offer 2,000,000GXP (2 million units of GXP) at 50% of its face value to those interested. The funds raised from the ICO will be used to complete the ongoing work on Price Stability Mechanism. The Price Stability Mechanism is a set structures put in place to ensure that GoshenCoin remains stable, while continuously appreciating in value.

15th March 2017 – Mining Pool set up for the mining of GoshenCoin and open to partners who have CPUs, GPUs, ASICs, Antminers to join the network. Also there is opportunity for those who rent hash power to contribute to the pool.

27th March 2017 – GoshenCoin (GXP) added to notable exchanges so it can be readily bought with bitcoin, and exchanged for bitcoin and other altcoins.

18th April 2017 – GoshenCoin P2P goes live, offering peer-to-peer buying and selling of GoshenCoin with Bitcoin and fiat currencies.

25th May 2017 – Premine maturation date.

1 Like

Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by genny2kuk(m): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sign up for free and get 10GXP Free. Offer open for first 100 sign ups. After you sign up, click on "Get a new address" copy and paste it here, and I will send 10GXP to you.

http://www.goshencoin.org

MODIFIED

The free 10GXP for signing up will end by 12 midnight on Sunday 12th of March. Our Initial Coin Offering (ICO) will commence after then, from Monday 13th of March.

Wait for the GoshenCoin Whitepaper to get the full details.

For those interested in mining, you can download the GoshenCoin source code on github here

https://github.com/goshencoin-project/goshencoin-core

For those who signed up for the free 10gxp, please login to your wallet and change your password. We just moved the service to a new server, and it advisable that you change your password.

1 Like

Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by jayaim: 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
GKNnRsQAEmWjEZXaFgVbJJ1sNAH6X7xyNx send my 10 coin here please.
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by genny2kuk(m): 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
jayaim:
GKNnRsQAEmWjEZXaFgVbJJ1sNAH6X7xyNx send my 10 coin here please.

I have sent it. It requires 6 blocks to confirm. It appears right now under your last 10 transactions.

Once confirmed, it appears on your current balance
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by genny2kuk(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Please no calls, only whatsapp
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by genny2kuk(m): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is a product with lots of great potentials. Together we can make achieve so much

1 Like

Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by rossy8: 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Here is my wallet

GUx5BQrxNeC42nbckyUkCaDuz9XwTLy2KM
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by 9japrof(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
bros this is not ponzi schemes which Nigerians brought out in their thousands just to scam Nigerians of their cash and to make quick cash for 'emselfs according to you, you call it a virtual currency.

Please permit me to remind you for something to be accepted as a currency, it must be universally accepted or at most nationally accepted. Bros with that said, no body gon buy this ur virtual currency idea more especially something conceived in this country. Please no body should feed me with that bullshit of supporting your own, buy naija to grow naira.

Ever since bitcoin came out, other foreign based virtual stuffs have all sprung up with little or no acceptance, how on earth do you think yours would be accepted more especially with that your Goshen name tag or something.

please prove me wrong in a few months time or even years.
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by genny2kuk(m): 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
rossy8:
Here is my wallet
GUx5BQrxNeC42nbckyUkCaDuz9XwTLy2KM
I have sent it to you
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by genny2kuk(m): 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
9japrof:
bros this is not ponzi schemes which Nigerians brought out in their thousands just to scam Nigerians of their cash and to make quick cash for 'emselfs according to you, you call it a virtual currency.

Please permit me to remind you for something to be accepted as a currency, it must be universally accepted or at most nationally accepted. Bros with that said, no body gon buy this ur virtual currency idea more especially something conceived in this country. Please no body should feed me with that bullshit of supporting your own, buy naija to grow naira.

Ever since bitcoin came out, other foreign based virtual stuffs have all sprung up with little or no acceptance, how on earth do you think yours would be accepted more especially with that your Goshen name tag or something.

please prove me wrong in a few months time or even years.

The fact that we got this far is enough proof. I don't need to prove to anyone.

This is actually a cryptocurrency with its own Blockchain and miners, but I used the word 'virtual currency' in order to abide by Seun's rules.

I've always being a proponent of laundering a good image for Nigeria so the question of scam doesn't arise. I've had this account for quite a while, you can go through my posts.

The Blockchain has created a level playing field between individuals and large banks, those who can discern this will take advantage of it.

Thank you for your objective response.

2 Likes

Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by jayaim: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Mr man them force u? If u don't like like it leave it na, some people ar in still in stone age.

1 Like

Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by LordBaggins: 1:02am On Mar 09, 2017
Gfj6fmFyj22pkjHDCZiPZDm44ccBFc4b2D
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by UgojiC(m): 1:10am On Mar 09, 2017
Address: QR Code: GVPvAYCGYzoTBpLjYqeHfamYSK4t6j9pKE
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by GreatManBee: 5:50am On Mar 09, 2017
genny2kuk:

The fact that we got this far is enough proof. I don't need to prove to anyone.

This is actually a cryptocurrency with its own Blockchain and miners, but I used the word 'virtual currency' in order to abide by Seun's rules.

I've always being a proponent of laundering a good image for Nigeria so the question of scam doesn't arise. I've had this account for quite a while, you can go through my posts.

The Blockchain has created a level playing field between individuals and large banks, those who can discern this will take advantage of it.

Thank you for your objective response.

GSTMQzc7YVarnQ57QHXit75M2VmJk9ZNkK
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by yehmy(m): 6:11am On Mar 09, 2017
GL15MfVmCsggByHfPSMdd2sJesVNYTE9cC
mine here
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by Achimaechi(m): 7:52am On Mar 09, 2017
GfpBePppEeecKSLw9CgAcq8QXZjotJGHPr
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by ikhuoria2(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2017
GdWV4FfAdYFY4NPGkMGYYg3d38zCwgNS3c
oya send my own now
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by genny2kuk(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2017
LordBaggins:
Gfj6fmFyj22pkjHDCZiPZDm44ccBFc4b2D

Sent it
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by genny2kuk(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2017
UgojiC:

Address: QR Code:
GVPvAYCGYzoTBpLjYqeHfamYSK4t6j9pKE

Sent it
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by genny2kuk(m): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2017
GreatManBee:

GSTMQzc7YVarnQ57QHXit75M2VmJk9ZNkK

Sent
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by genny2kuk(m): 8:56am On Mar 09, 2017
yehmy:
GL15MfVmCsggByHfPSMdd2sJesVNYTE9cC

mine here

Sent
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by genny2kuk(m): 8:57am On Mar 09, 2017
Achimaechi:
GfpBePppEeecKSLw9CgAcq8QXZjotJGHPr

Sent
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by genny2kuk(m): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2017
ikhuoria2:
GdWV4FfAdYFY4NPGkMGYYg3d38zCwgNS3c
oya send my own now

Sent
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by yehmy(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2017
genny2kuk:

Sent
what's next?
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by yehmy(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2017
genny2kuk:

Sent
what's next?
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by cashuki(m): 9:15am On Mar 09, 2017
GZDosRTQLxCHF6xAN21NBn6C89B8BfeGZK. Abeg oya help send am
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by genny2kuk(m): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2017
yehmy:
what's next?

It was publicly launched yesterday, and this first few days we give a token for those who sign up. There is a timeline showing our planned activities. And as we speak, work is being done to achieve them.

GoshenCoin is a virtual asset that will appreciate in value once these projects start streaming up. The goal is to build a value chain that GoshenCoin can be used for, by merchants, buyers, investors, and exchangers.

When I say investors, I don't mean ponzi. However since it's a means of communicating value, people can use it for a number of economic activities.

Updates will be posted here and on other platforms.

Next in line is Mining the coin, which is an opportunity for miners to get the coin right now while the mining difficulty is still low. The wallets Linux, Mac, and Windows will be available soon, and those with technical know-how can start mining the coin with us.

Please spread the word!
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by genny2kuk(m): 9:19am On Mar 09, 2017
cashuki:
GZDosRTQLxCHF6xAN21NBn6C89B8BfeGZK. Abeg oya help send am

Sent
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by cashuki(m): 9:31am On Mar 09, 2017
So how much is a Goshen coin now
Re: Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain by scozky: 9:36am On Mar 09, 2017
Quick question.
1. Where's the source code for this coin? Is it on GitHub?
2. Why the premine exactly? To further develop the coin? If the coin is good enough, it doesn't need a premine for it to be developed further. And Incase you guys don't know what premine is, here's a quick definition:
Premine: When some or all of a coin’s initial supply is generated automatically by the developer at, or prior to, the public launch, rather than being generated over time through a form of mining, this is called a ‘pre-mine’ or ‘premine’. Pre-mines can be used for legitimate purposes: for example to crowdfund development through an ICO, or to put into a fund for the continued development and promotion of a coin. They can also be dumped onto the market, for a quick and easy profit, by a developer who then abandons the coin and disappears in a kind of exit scam. If it's the former, then your coin should definitely be open source

3. What's your coin based on? What new features does it bring to the table? Does it improve on bitcoin's basic model?

This are just a few of the questions I have for you. Answer this round first before I ask the second round of questions. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mini Importation- How To Sell Your Good In The US From The Comfort Of Your Room / Y Combinator-Backed Fintech, Pivo Africa Is Shutting Down - TechCabal / Institute Of Directors Confers Fellowship On BUA Chairman, Abdulsamad Rabiu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.