Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

"My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) (31841 Views)

Ekiti Women, Youths Reject Election Results, Describe Fayemi As Robber / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House / World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Action por bi Ogogo
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Even my own enemies.
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by policy12: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
sad this ponmo cutter is a jester any day
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by burkingx(f): 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
hucienda:
Buhari and Fayose ... six letter words.
.... grin grin grin

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by haulagehandlers(m): 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
neonly:
Take it or leave it dis best governor in Yoruba land
because he comes out to speak against the Fg he becomes the best Governor in Yoruba land....hnmmm I feel so sorry for your Mama

1 Like

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
My man
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Face governance and shut up

This man talk more than he acts

Ekiti Kete

Una dooooo

To act like president?

1 Like

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Fayose ...AFIICEE Slayer grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by smudge2079(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Am tired of Nigeria Politics.....
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by benniearinze: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Your enemies will die abi? and u will be alive? See ur sense
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Hoodfriend(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
Your enemies will run and leave this country for you.

2 Likes

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by nonsobaba: 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
This man reminds me of Martin Luther King. I don't know but i have a feeling that with him at the helm of the yoruba race, his people will finally be liberated from their legendary cowardice! Even the very respected Pastor Adeboye applauded his fearlessness.

I still hate PDP though.
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Ahmadgani(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
And the media governor award of the year goes to fayose.

If he keeps all his promises to ekiti women, it will be a welcomed development anyday. Women need to be intergrated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by almarthins(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pontaboki:
Most of them are not even real Afonja,the ones that hate him most are the ones with mixed gene.U know naa.Mama from Ogun,papa from Nasarawa.BMC crew oya over to you

This ur analysis na fraud! Fayose lacks the principle of omo lua bi
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by almarthins(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Just y, y do Afonjas hate dis man, just y?

Fayose is a careless talker who thinks his statements will nt be followed with consequence. His is absolutely like ipob - they talk any how without indulging their basic faculty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by michoim(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Do Fayose know whether because he is an enemy to many, he will sleep and not wake up while still a governor, one day?

1 Like

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by gawu1: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pontaboki:
Most of them are not even real Afonja,the ones that hate him most are the ones with mixed gene.U know naa.Mama from Ogun,papa from Nasarawa.BMC crew oya over to you
At least, they don't claim what they are not. Unlike some people who everybody knows they come from red mud erosion ravaged land, but would want to be seen as Jews by force.
Until Israelis start issuing Jewish citizenship by attachment, these people remain Nigerians citizens by Slaves.

3 Likes

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Edmanpumpin(m): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
zoba88:

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/photos-of-fayose-his-wife-at-ekiti.html?m=1

Bẹẹni o Oshokomole.
Our enemies shall be relocated in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by woodmood: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
nonsobaba:
This man reminds me of Martin Luther King. I don't know but i have a feeling that with him at the helm of the yoruba race, his people will finally be liberated from their legendary cowardice! Even the very respected Pastor Adeboye applauded his fearlessness.

I still hate PDP though.

Speaking of cowardice, It is better you know that when people are gathered making jest of a man infected with gonnoreah, the impotent is unqualified to partake! The descendants of ojukwu the furgitive should not call others cowards.
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by lereinter(m): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
animal
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Please who is ekiti deputy Governor
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by mayorwah98(m): 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
berrystunn:
My nigga.... grin
Haters will diee again..
I swear. Some people go just dey hate Fayose
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by mayorwah98(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
I just too like this man #nohomo. Somepeople go just dey vex anytime wey they hear Fayose ;DI
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by dabrightt: 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ermacc:
He is greater than Awolowo and Ojukwu
I hereby present u this award as the most foolish man on nairaland...
Ur mumu get rank
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by dabrightt: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
Immaging someone talking under the influence of ado ekiti WEED / S K
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by gawu1: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
nonsobaba:

I still hate PDP though.
Fayose to liberate his people? The man who has failed in liberating PDP from Sheriff's hands? Only ipods see bravery in Fayose.

3 Likes

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by ohiku4every1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Fayose is funny,
U re celebrating ur mother whom U publicly disgraced of wearing pampas,

this Fayose guy is dumb

some enemies re stronger that U think, wishing them death will just strike back

it happens during Buhari political campaign

many who wished him death re 6ft underground now

1 Like

Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Ermacc: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
dabrightt:
I hereby present u this award as the most foolish man on nairaland...
Ur mumu get rank
E pain am
Re: "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
franciskaine:
This man is a lunatic
Afonja

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WAEC Has Confirmed Adeleke’s Certificate, Show Yours – CUPP Dares Buhari / Dominion Anosike: 'They Are After My Life' - Bauchi INEC Returning Officer Cries / Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.