Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Academy Tales - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Academy Tales (5753 Views)

Shalom Academy Nsukka Student Makes 9 A1s In The Just Released WAEC. / Nigeria Police Academy Registration Form For 2017/2018 Is Out- Apply Now / Nigeria Defence Academy Wrongfully Withdraw 68rc Cadets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Academy Tales by samlov: 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
We are with you, continue sir.

MORE POWER TO YOUR ELBOW
Re: Academy Tales by Charly17(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nice...awaiting d next update
Re: Academy Tales by Shacero(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
9ice 1 Sir! Tnx 4 Dis 1, Pls We Need More.
Re: Academy Tales by Katyusha(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
@emmycool44 ...pls continue!
Re: Academy Tales by aremz(m): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
@emmycool44 where at thou
Re: Academy Tales by Jayskit: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
@emmycool44 please continue
Re: Academy Tales by emmycool44: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2018
we made it to the the old site with mixed feeling, d pending confidence job and for some of us d confidence job nd d restriction we were hoping won't stand.
we covered us in front of Ashanti battalion where we were all issued with a novel RUMBLES IN THE OLD ACADEMY.
It didn't really make sense to us cos we were all expecting death dat nyt.
with faith I went into my room packed my tinz even before my 3 other roommate (Duru, Alexandra and okereke) who were sure of going home.
The shout of shouts of fire fire fire brought me back from my sleep, wait o how come I slept and how come Dez was no confidence job in Mogadishu battalion Asin animal battalion well dat was by d way as we all rushed to covered up and den passes will be issued to us. came the turn of Mogadishu battalion, names were being called passes were being issued..........
Re: Academy Tales by fawaz22(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
@ emmycool..i undastand u might have a tight schedule but i almost gaveup on this thread..pls dont kip us too waiting.thumb up bro!
Re: Academy Tales by Jayskit: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
cc emmycool44 No matter how long it takes we die here
Re: Academy Tales by emmycool44: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
I watched as my coursemates carried their bags with high morale, planning on how lit the break is gonna be,the plumbing the flexing,the chaosing and the samas. damn I was so demoralized as it finnally dawned on me that this restriction of a thing was real and I was actually gonna spend my first break after 3 long months in the Academy, 3 months of lunglessness, sleeplessness, no peace, hunger an thirst, I would rather had been a girl writing waec dah year in chibok �. if u know u knw.
The shout of dat bastard are you not on restriction brought me back to conciousness of reality, I covered up with the other members of the elite (unfortunate) restriction forces nd we were instructed to go gets our bags and wait for the bus taking us to permanent site to seize up with the other members of the Academy restriction forces.
lemme remind you all dat 66rc resumed training at the NDA old site with few snr cadet as prep wingers, stories on how terrible, disastrous nd brutal d permanent site can be.
we were demorilized, sad, and weak at that development my coursemate even cried but den we had to brace our selfs up for the impending doom about to befall on us. Hell is real nd we heard it's branch is in the Academy permanent site.
to be couninued.....

1 Like

Re: Academy Tales by Jayskit: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
emmycool44 thanks o..
Re: Academy Tales by fawaz22(m): 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
thump up....
Re: Academy Tales by jobsmiths(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
Is this thread death, I've just got here pls Emmycool coman kontinua
Re: Academy Tales by Negiup: 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
If you are interested in more than a tail; something to fulfil your dream as a cadet, go here: https://www.longmanideas.com

I feel am a cadet already.
Re: Academy Tales by emmycool44: 5:01pm On May 14, 2022
Evening guys
Re: Academy Tales by Dtraitor: 5:41pm On May 25, 2022
emmycool44:
Evening guys
Evening sir. 2 of your course mates are here in my location , one as the Adjutant and the other as the I O
Re: Academy Tales by Onigawara(m): 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Negiup:
If you are interested in more than a tail; something to fulfil your dream as a cadet, go here: https://www.longmanideas.com

I feel am a cadet already.
Link dead. Please fix

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16-year-old Boy Flies Out As Italian Company Hires Him As Web Developer (Photos) / Nigerian Educational System. / Ansu Post Utme 2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.