Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,302 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram (40638 Views)

Drama Between Davido, Chioma, Sophia Momodu / Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) / Sarkodie Attacked In Fight Between Davido And Wizkid's Crew In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by lammsohiman(m): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
He said he has quit music.....so why is he bothered about peoples opinion.....I like the guy especially that his froggy voice grin

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by drinkgarri: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ftc
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Dumikiaz1(f): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
next
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Justbeingreal(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
I nor even understand

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by berrystunn(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
What is this?
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by sheylord(m): 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
softMarket:
One crazy girl in my compound was singing that song (IF) last night

so when she got to the part "30 billion for the acct oh baby"....she started poking me! And said "you senior davido oh!!"

anyways, i gave her a dirty slap!
Awww ......
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Adegreen(m): 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
I prefare to buy 12 dozens of Davido single Album than to buy one disc of Wiskid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Jammiiee(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
He actually meant English but didn't want to insult the poor grammarian cheesy grin
MeoClark:
you don't have to know maths
all you have to know is money..

cool money

;Dyou don't have to know maths
all you have to know is money..

cool money

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
nokiaba3:
Me I Dont Just Like Dat Diamond Platinum Of A Guy, Dont Know Why

he looks fucking weird like gay
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by HaneefahRN(f): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
And English apparently
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by tosyne2much(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

OP you can't take my shine, I am FTC.

And I dedicate it to the mods that specialize in banning me.
I am a Nairaland serial ex-convict
And just like the penal system in Nigeria
Banning me didn't correct me it only hardened me.

Well;
I go still dey yarn,
unless you bring DSS to do what they did to Tuface to me....

I also dedicate this to Nnamdi Kanu, Stephanie Otobo, Kemen Ekerrete, Oge Okoye, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, Uche Maduagwu, Deep Freezer, Oga Mavrodi, Seun Egbegbe
and lastly
Davido
Who have made Nairaland busy during my hiatus.
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy Baba why you no acknowledge me too nah? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by tosyne2much(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
If every body is like me, most Nigerian musicians will be roaming the street out of frustration because neither will I buy their CDs nor attend their shows to listen to the overrated bullcrap they sing and hype across the globe

2 Likes

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by DavidEsq(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

Well;
I go still dey yarn,

I also dedicate this to Nnamdi Kanu, Stephanie Otobo, Kemen Ekerrete, Oge Okoye, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, Uche Maduagwu, Deep Freezer, Oga Mavrodi, Seun Egbegbe
and lastly
Davido
Dem ban u too? Foolish mods wey ni get sense can imagine I talk something political com quote one foolish APC die-hard. Naim dem ban their fada wey their mama never tell dem about. Foolish mediocres

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by WINDSOW(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Funny u. Lmao
DirtyGold:
Mtcccccccew

Here's something interesting instead:

Husband & his wife went to court for Divorce.

Judge : you have 3 kids...How will you divide them?

Husband had a long discussion with his wife & said
"Okay judge, we will come next year with 1 more kid" wink cheesy cheesy

The story doesn't end here....

9 months later....They got twins cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kovic08:
Obviously people don't get the reason why he said "this one no know maths"

Davido is telling the guy that he get 2.6million view under two weeks while diamond is 5.2million in a month...
Be like say ur new around here... #QuickFact 80% of Nairalanders who rush to comment on Front Page are dumbfucks. Most don't read before posting comments, and the few ones that manage to read find it hard to comprehend.

©YBR
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
People wey pass am for age and qualification na dem dey help am count im money.
Make una no hate d guy,if he says he is no more banking with the bank he is using,dem go get small wahala,.
Who maths epp?
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by bayinq25(m): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Davido is not taking it lightly with anyone that "Jam talks" about his "IF" Song grin grin grin grin grin. See more below grin grin grin grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRWKYOil5Aw/?taken-by=davidoofficial
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRYXuWiF3Hw/?taken-by=davidoofficial
"See the huge different now".....hmmmm.......just passing by!
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by oloet: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

Well;
I go still dey yarn,

and lastly
Davido
na 5 years ban u collect?
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by lizzlix(m): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

Well;
I go still dey yarn,

and lastly
Davido
you forgot to mention the one and only Tonto

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by jbhill(m): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
KUL..FTC.
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by QuietHammer(m): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
If every body is like me, most Nigerian musicians will be roaming the street out of frustration because neither will I buy their CDs nor attend their shows to listen to the overrated bullcrap they sing and hype across the globe
You no ho even buy your padi Airforce cd?
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by akanbiaa(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
bigDickson:
Hmmmn who is davido...?? Ah no sabi am undecided undecided
bigDickson is my boy bigDickson is my boy in Davidos voice , hope you know him now grin

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Okuda(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
More africans know nigerian musicians than we nigerians know diamond platinum....
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Heineken(m): 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Baryen 5-----1 Arsenal Arsenal 1-----5 Baryen Madrid 3----1 Napoli Napoli 1----3 Madrid Ummmm is this fair PSG 4 -------0 BARCELONA BARCELONA ?-------? PSG HOPE BARCA FANS KNOW WHAT AM Thinking.
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by mystmoze(m): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
if is my favorite song fr 2017 so far
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
grin grin . In order news countdown to nairaland pool party I going to be fun and intrested guys watch out.... Easter monday for more information Pm me
for were
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by EBENEYZER: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
hw is it dat maths is related 2 dis 1 nw?smeh :-
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by tmgold007(f): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rokia2:
He obviously don't give a single fu....ck. He didn't reply in a harsh way like Timaya would.

Goes to show he's not butt hurt over some invisible people comments. grin
Yes av noticed davido...age is not maturity.. davido is so mature...there was a time cynthia morgan called him a Bleep BOY his reply to cynthia only made me like him more...he told cynthia GOD BLESS YOU...GOD will take you to higher places like HE did with me....i GIVE him 7 stars his sooo dope

1 Like

Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pm me for more information bro
smithsydny:
for were
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by tosyne2much(m): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
QuietHammer:

You no ho even buy your padi Airforce cd?
Hahaha no whine me jawe baba cheesy
Re: Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram by drtee247(m): 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kovic08:
Obviously people don't get the reason why he said "this one no know maths"

Davido is telling the guy that he get 2.6million view under two weeks while diamond is 5.2million in a month...

Even if he had a billion views in one day it doesn't change the fact that the song is trash.. D video is okay sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DonJazzy Enjoying Johnnie Walker's Cars In Rome (photos) / Maheeda Shares Before And After Bleaching Photos Of Herself / Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.