Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Sell Your Products Fast To Million Of Potential Online Marketplace Users - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sell Your Products Fast To Million Of Potential Online Marketplace Users (772 Views)

Get Connected To Million Of Buyers And Clints / For Mini Importers Only: How To Sell Tons Of Your Imported Products FAST / Five(5) Ways To Monetise Your Potential Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Products Fast To Million Of Potential Online Marketplace Users by 4igboboy: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
DO YOU HAVE PRODUCTS TO SELL? HERE IS THE MOST TRUSTED AND MOST EFFECTIVE ONLINE MARKET PLACE WHERE YOU CAN SELL JUST ANYTHING TO MILLION OF POTENTIAL COMMUNITY USERS.
http://kayceevendors.com
LISTEN NO MATTER WHAT PRODUCT YOU HAVE, WE HAVE HUNGRY BUYERS WHO ARE ALREADY WAITING FOR YOU TO UPLOAD YOUR PRODUCTS FOR FREE.
JUST MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE GOOD AND GENUINE PRODUCTS THAT IS ALL.
JUST HURRY AND BE A GREAT VENDOR THAT SELL YOUR PRODUCTS NATIONWIDE AND BOAST YOUR SALES AT http://kayceevendors.com

Re: Sell Your Products Fast To Million Of Potential Online Marketplace Users by supermarketer: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
i can that the site is new, are you a seller on the site or are you the owner.
Re: Sell Your Products Fast To Million Of Potential Online Marketplace Users by 4igboboy: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
supermarketer:
i can that the site is new, are you a seller on the site or are you the owner.
i am a vendor on the site
Re: Sell Your Products Fast To Million Of Potential Online Marketplace Users by supermarketer: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
4igboboy:

i am a vendor on the site
ok how is selling on the site, are their buyers, just what are your experience on the site
Re: Sell Your Products Fast To Million Of Potential Online Marketplace Users by 1manseo: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
this site is new and less than 4months, so on earth did you get millions of users?
Re: Sell Your Products Fast To Million Of Potential Online Marketplace Users by bestguru: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
1manseo:
this site is new and less than 4months, so on earth did you get millions of users?
millions of users? who dash monkey banana? the op is just using good marketing tittle to attract people to read his post and visit the site.
op run paid ad that will help your little investment grow. you can use fb and nl ad
Re: Sell Your Products Fast To Million Of Potential Online Marketplace Users by 4igboboy: 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
supermarketer:

ok how is selling on the site, are their buyers, just what are your experience on the site
it has been great so far and i have sold goods that is why i am proud to share it.
Re: Sell Your Products Fast To Million Of Potential Online Marketplace Users by 4igboboy: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
1manseo:
i don't know how i saw it on facebook with same tittle and description so i share it same way
Re: Sell Your Products Fast To Million Of Potential Online Marketplace Users by 4igboboy: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
bestguru:

millions of users? who dash monkey banana? the op is just using good marketing tittle to attract people to read his post and visit the site.
op run paid ad that will help your little investment grow. you can use fb and nl ad
good advice but you tell that to kelechi adiukwu who is proven to be the owner as it is written on the sit footer.
Re: Sell Your Products Fast To Million Of Potential Online Marketplace Users by 1manseo: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
4igboboy:

i don't know how i saw it on facebook with same tittle and description so i share it same way
shut-up man it is your site, just be proud to say it is yours though looks some how but it is a good move.

(1) (Reply)

Pictorial Step By Step Guide On Constructing A Biogas Plant / GTB And Skyebank Dollar Rate? / the height of foolish people at fela shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.