Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,867 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Why Do Our Ministers Lie To Us? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Our Ministers Lie To Us? (583 Views)

See The Blunder Committed By One Of Our Ministers / Our Ministers After May 29 / Uk Transport Minister Takes Public Transport Has Our Ministers Ever Done This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Our Ministers Lie To Us? by DatNiggaAk(m): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2009
Some days back, i happened to stumble on NTA 7pm news and i heard the (dis-)Honourable Minister of Power & Steel announcing that PHCN now generates 5400MW of electricity now and that they would hit the 6000MW target before December. I have a friend that works in PHCN and he informed me that the generation as of yesterday nationwide was just 2100MW and that it hardly gets above that for the past 3 months.

Why is the Minister lying to Nigerians on national TV?,
I guess these are parts of the reasons why they don't want the Freedom of Information(FOI) bill to pass in the upper and lower house.
Re: Why Do Our Ministers Lie To Us? by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:59am On Jul 10, 2016
DatNiggaAk:
Some days back, i happened to stumble on NTA 7pm news and i heard the (dis-)Honourable Minister of Power & Steel announcing that PHCN now generates 5400MW of electricity now and that they would hit the 6000MW target before December. I have a friend that works in PHCN and he informed me that the generation as of yesterday nationwide was just 2100MW and that it hardly gets above that for the past 3 months.

Why is the Minister lying to Nigerians on national TV?,
I guess these are parts of the reasons why they don't want the Freedom of Information(FOI) bill to pass in the upper and lower house.
key cause your asss is gullible

(1) (Reply)

Manage Your Oil Wealth Well, Venezuela Urges Nigeria:which Way Nigeria / Why Are We "nigerians" Afraid Of Change? / Obama's Copenhagen Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.