Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Air Peace And The Recent Flight Postponements - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Air Peace And The Recent Flight Postponements (781 Views)

Miss Peace And Unity Nigeria 2018. / Miss Peace And Unity 2018 / Miss Peace And Unity Nigeria 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Air Peace And The Recent Flight Postponements by JOHNGLO: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
The recent postponement or final cancellation of flights on air peace has become worrisome. They started well but it appears they have now gone the way of Arik and Aero who are masters of cancellation. I have been in the airport travelling to PH for over 6hrs now. I ask myself is this what it? Pls share your experience if this is now the trend in our aviation industry. Onenaija...
Re: Air Peace And The Recent Flight Postponements by JOHNGLO: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Or have they become multitasking? Frustrating...My wife and baby have been waiting for me on the other end. "Airpeace only regrets the inconveniences they caused me." That's all. Hmmmmmm
Re: Air Peace And The Recent Flight Postponements by chigoziri2403(m): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
I hope they rectify this anomaly, cos they are the only airline I trust ,

(1) (Reply)

Exection / Murder In SA / Sheikh Mustapha Zouglool Passed On Yesterday, / 5 Things Many Don't Know About Olori Wuraola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.