Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Not Cool - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Not Cool (1266 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Cool by kio052001(m): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
was at an occasion and there was this lady sitting close to me and she had this flat purse In front of her. after a while, she brought out a mini make up kit, dusted her face a little, open the purse again kept the mini make up kit and then brought out a phone took a selfie and started chatting, I guess she sent the picture to the person she was chatting with, what caught my attention was how slim the phone was then I remembered reading about how a lady commented about what she has in her small purse, things like lip gloss, keys, Itel S31 mobile phone, safety pins, paloma and 13k
she noticed how I was looking at her and she just got up and went to another table
Re: Not Cool by Queentito(f): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2017
kio052001:
was at an occasion and there was this lady sitting close to me and she had this flat purse In front of her. after a while, she brought out a mini make up kit, dusted her face a little, open the purse again kept the mini make up kit and then brought out a phone took a selfie and started chatting, I guess she sent the picture to the person she was chatting with, what caught my attention was how slim the phone was then I remembered reading about how a lady commented about what she has in her small purse, things like lip gloss, keys, Itel S31 mobile phone, safety pins, paloma and 13k
she noticed how I was looking at her and she just got up and went to another table

The itel S31 is very slim and gives space for other stuffs in your purse
Re: Not Cool by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2017
mini make up ,wearing mini skirt ,with her mini bag n even flat itelS31 fone al n u no go toast her? u no try
Re: Not Cool by kio052001(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
toast wetin
angry
for what now
emmavis4u0052:
mini make up ,wearing mini skirt ,with her mini bbagag n even flat itelS31 fone al n u no go toast her? u no try

I don't do girls with make-up,

mind you

one man's meat is a poison to another

I just imagine within that she could be doing some image editing since the Itel S31 is equipped with such function
Re: Not Cool by kio052001(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin
Queentito:

considering the packaging to avoid carrying load about
so you saying Itel S31 mobile phone has become one of the stuff a high class babe should have wink
Re: Not Cool by olo2phemmy: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
lol is that really slim? I'd like to see for myself sha

1 Like

Re: Not Cool by Queentito(f): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
kio052001:
grin

considering the packaging to avoid carrying load about
so you saying Itel S31 mobile phone has become one of the stuff a high class babe should have wink

A phone does not really define a high class babe, I can be using itel S31 and have better investments going on for me and might be using iPhone 7 and I don't have common garri in my house

1 Like

Re: Not Cool by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
Lol am sure she is proud of her itel s31
emmavis4u0052:
mini make up ,wearing mini skirt ,with her mini bag n even flat itelS31 fone al n u no go toast her? u no try
Re: Not Cool by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Wow i love that itel s31 cheesy cheesy :DComma gimme
kio052001:
Re: Not Cool by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
Pls can u dash me the purse u keep the itel s31?
Queentito:

Re: Not Cool by Jude22: 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
olo2phemmy:
yeah me too seems like a nice phone to have
Re: Not Cool by kio052001(m): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
olo2phemmy:
the Itel S31 is 8.5mm thick and you check for more info online
Google is your friend
Re: Not Cool by iphielove: 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
don't blame the OP for staring at the lady because when u see someone operating an Itel S31, you must stare
Re: Not Cool by kio052001(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
iphielove:
don't blame the OP for staring at the lady because when u see someone operating an Itel S31, you must stare
the Itel S31 mobile phone is great I must confess
Re: Not Cool by dauddy97(m): 7:37am On Mar 25, 2017
kio052001:

the Itel S31 mobile phone is great I must confess
pls,hw much did u buy ur itel s31.and hw long can the battery last for a day without charge
Re: Not Cool by kio052001(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2017
dauddy97:
pls,hw much did u buy ur itel s31.and hw long can the battery last for a day without charge
the Itel S31 mobile phone has a battery capacity of 2,400mAh, which ordinary will not last half a day on constant usage but because of its in-built power manager, the phone stands a chance of staying a day plus some few hours.
you can go online to find out more about Android 6 power consumption
Re: Not Cool by iphielove: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2017
dauddy97:
you can get the Itel S31 mobile phone from any of Slot, MicroStation or 3cHUB outlets and of course you can order for it from any of the online stores

(1) (Reply)

Bus Conductor Spotted Rocking His ''n41k'' Nigerian Jersey(photo) / Bespoke:shoes And Sandals / Buy Your Organic Soap, Cream And Perfumes From Sulaymanii Resources - Kaduna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.