Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Ntel, Spectranet 4GLTE Service In Alimosho Is A Disaster! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ntel, Spectranet 4GLTE Service In Alimosho Is A Disaster! (919 Views)

Spectranet 4GLTE Evo Mifi With 7gig Data Free For Sale (affordable Price 12K) / Spectranet 4GLTE Evo Mifi For Sale (affordable Price 12K) / Spectranet 4GLTE Evo Mifi For Sale (affordable Price 12K) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ntel, Spectranet 4GLTE Service In Alimosho Is A Disaster! by niyiguy(m): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hello All,

I purchased nTEL 4GLTE from nTEL office on Akonwonjo road, Egbeda. I ran away from my loving spectranet to nTEL 4GLTE but I discovered they are both mess.

I contacted nTEL customer care about my trouble with the new services, after 30minutes of my complaint, I get an email telling me my issues have been successfully resolved. After getting the first "successfully resolved email", I wrote then again saying my complaint hasn't been resolved how come you send successfully resolved to me.

Just to cut this story short, nTEL is a bad network, if you want to Whatsapp, send messages, you can subscribe to nTEL.

WHY I SWITCHED FROM SPECTRANET TO NTEL

I live around Alimosho, Abesan Estate to be precise, I started having a very bad network 4weeks ago, I have contacted Spectranet customer care severally, I kept getting restart your device, even when I wasn't even told to restarted the device, I restarted it, I got pissed because they never acknowledge to me that they are having issues with their base-station, I have to always call to bring to their noticed of the bad network I am facing.

They asked an engineer to come check my device out, he came, did a magic, it worked, after he left the network started acting funny, so I switched from SPECTRANET to nTEL

I was really a terrible experience for me, I have wasted lot of cash on having to get a good network.

SpectraNet used to be fine, since I paid for unlimited data monthly, and I am having issues with my network for over weeks and I said I won't pay for the coming month subscription, which SpectraNet team didn't agree to, I see no reason why I should keep patronizing such service

I HAVE NEW NTEL DEVICE FOR SALE with Unlimited Data for 25,0000
I HAVE TWO SPECTRANET DEVICE FOR SALE WITH UNLIMITED DATA FOR 15,000 EACH

Please WhatsApp 08095118218
Please don't purchase nTEL in Alimosho, if you want to, ask them to come for connectivity test. Before you purchase SpectraNet, Please confirm the quality of service first from the number above before you purchase

Re: Ntel, Spectranet 4GLTE Service In Alimosho Is A Disaster! by GogetterMD(m): 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
NTEL has become bad recently and the speed only picks up at night after 10pm

1 Like

Re: Ntel, Spectranet 4GLTE Service In Alimosho Is A Disaster! by niyiguy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
GogetterMD:
NTEL has become bad recently and the speed only picks up at night after 10pm

Thanks for the information
Re: Ntel, Spectranet 4GLTE Service In Alimosho Is A Disaster! by Doriana2: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Is the spectranet device unlocked?
Re: Ntel, Spectranet 4GLTE Service In Alimosho Is A Disaster! by niyiguy(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
It isn't

Doriana2:
Is the spectranet device unlocked?

1 Like

Re: Ntel, Spectranet 4GLTE Service In Alimosho Is A Disaster! by Ehisod(m): 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
Experienced the same thing with ntel in Ogba, it was okay for a while and suddenly started dropping signal bars I reported and like you kept getting the reply that the issue has been resolved even when it wasn't. They are not serious and will fail miserably like NITEL did. For now I have gone back to SWIFT.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Neat Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Sale In Lagos / 3 Months Old Tecno Camon Cx For Sale / Samsung Note 4 For Sale SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.