Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

Cashenvoy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cashenvoy (1096 Views)

Cashenvoy Integration - Help Needed / Cashenvoy/voguepay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashenvoy by SmartyPants(m): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hello everyone.

I am not too familiar with Cashenvoy and how they operate, so i would appreciate it if anyone here could help provide some clarity. I am in the process of signing up with them, but surprisingly they are asking for my credit/debit card PIN. Why would they need this?

Is this legit??
Re: Cashenvoy by oswaggiee(m): 11:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
i have used them before, they are legit, its also a payment gateway
Re: Cashenvoy by SmartyPants(m): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
oswaggiee:
i have used them before, they are legit, its also a payment gateway

Thanks bro.
Re: Cashenvoy by Smart101: 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
SmartyPants:
Hello everyone.

I am not too familiar with Cashenvoy and how they operate, so i would appreciate it if anyone here could help provide some clarity. I am in the process of signing up with them, but surprisingly they are asking for my credit/debit card PIN. Why would they need this?

Is this legit??

Really, you should ask their support team what they need your debit card PIN for. From a security point of view, I doubt if this is safe. In fact, you are not expected to share your PIN with anyone.

On the other hand, you might be required to provide your Bank details for withdrawal purposes. I use VoguePay.com and I have never been asked to provide my card pin instead, I have to add bank account http://voguepayblog.com/kb/add-bank-account-voguepay-account/

You need to ask questions to confirm what next to do.
Re: Cashenvoy by ayoolasamue01: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hello SmartyPants, Yes i have heard about cash envoy however i have never being their merchant and i am quite skeptical about them asking you for your card pin. you really need to contact there customer support team to confirm that. For me i integrated voguepay on my website and they never asked for my card pin. I know voguepay to be secured, transparent , safe and trustworthy. you can check there website on www.voguepay.com.

Pls make proper findings before you take strategic decisions.
Re: Cashenvoy by kadijathassan: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
Is it not weird that you are being asked for your card pin? pls my friend dont send ooo....kindly confirm from their support team before taking any action. As a developer there are other payment solutions that are doing much better in the payment industry. Payment platform like Voguepay are really talking over the e-payment industry with full force. voguepay is the cheapest in terms of transaction charges, best security as well. I kindly advice that you make your findings appropriately.
Re: Cashenvoy by SmartyPants(m): 2:40am On Mar 12, 2017
@ Smart101, ayoolasamuel01, khadijathassan

I really appreciate the feedback from you guys...i didn't go through with that particular transaction and now i will be sure to get in touch with their support team before doing anything else in this regard. I will update this thread with the response from them when i do.
Re: Cashenvoy by Lannyjoe4u: 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
SmartyPants:

Thanks bro.

All is well

(1) (Reply)

Design Or Redesign Your Blog With Premium Templates At An Affordable Price / New Mtn Cheat / Beware of •Naira Switch• 4 now I think they are scammers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.