Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Need Logo&site Feedback - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Logo&site Feedback (467 Views)

I Need Your Feedback / Introducing Publiseer, A Free Book & Music Publishing Platform (feedback Needed) / Need Logo & Website Critique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Logo&site Feedback by KatePage: 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hi! Here is Personal Money Service logo. Please review it and write your feedback.

And I need website design review as well.
The site is https://personalmoneyservice.com

Any suggestions, feedback will be appreciated. Please not, this is not an attempt to promote the website - we want to make the site look and perform better, which is why I'm looking for the third party feedback. If I’m breaking the rules, I’ll delete the link. Thanks for taking your time.

Re: Need Logo&site Feedback by mokoshalb(m): 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Its Ok already, just get SSL
Re: Need Logo&site Feedback by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
KatePage:
Hi! Here is Personal Money Service logo. Please review it and write your feedback.

And I need website design review as well.
The site is http://personalmoneyservice.com

Any suggestions, feedback will be appreciated. Please not, this is not an attempt to promote the website - we want to make the site look and perform better, which is why I'm looking for the third party feedback. If I’m breaking the rules, I’ll delete the link. Thanks for taking your time.

Didn't Check your site but the Logo is Nice. Simple and understandable
Re: Need Logo&site Feedback by KatePage: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
mokoshalb:
Its Ok already, just get SSL

Thanks for the reply, we are planning to move site to ssl soon.
Re: Need Logo&site Feedback by KatePage: 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Khaynet:

Didn't Check your site but the Logo is Nice. Simple and understandable

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

.............. / Thank you / Help: How To Install A Multilingual Wiki Like Wikipedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.