|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,796,738 members, 6,681,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 January 2022 at 03:03 AM
|Vacancy For Executive Assistant/store Manager by Teeade22: 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2017|
There is an opening at a fabric company for an Executive Assistant/Store Manager.
Roles and responsibilities include:
A. Business Development
• Generating new business and sales from online and offline sources
• Initiating and reaching out to fashion designers, bloggers and other individuals
• Manage online stores - uploading products and responding to inquiries
• Booking and maintaining orders for tailoring services;
• Managing online presence on social media (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter)
• Maintaining customer relationship with new and potential customers through emails, text messages, WhatsApp, and BBM peridically.
Applicants must be fashionable, communicate clearly (writing and orally) and should have contacts (or be able to generate) contacts in the fashion industry
Qualifications: preferably OND. BSc Holders may apply
Proximity to Yaba/Surulere is an added advantage.
Remuneration: Salary is between 35k-45k depending on skill set and experience. Discounts on fabrics and tailoring. Commission on large businesses.
Working Hours : 9.00am to 8.30.pm on every day of the week other than Tuesdays. We are flexible on timing.
How to apply:
Applicants should send a CV and a supporting document on why she is the best fit for the role to email@example.com.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19