Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,923 members, 7,956,469 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! (3356 Views)

HOTTTTT: Young Thug – Friend Of Scotty / Check Out This New Guy Songs Its Hottttt / Dang I'm Crazy: African Queen's Hottttt: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by stone2soul: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2009
eldee:

Hmmn . . . next year's award ceremonies will be tough.

Come on . . . chill with this 9ice thing.
The album wasn't that good by 9ice' standards everyone know that.
Everyone expected an album of the year contender from him . . .

Somebody dey sing. D other one dey , I don't even know what 9ice does. Thank God we're now knowing the difference between the talented ones and the impostors. More of such. We told them to go learn music. They disagreed. They thot it was only about beatz and bogus Yoruba slangs. I'm very very happy men!
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by tayoast(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2009
stone2soul:

Somebody dey sing. D other one dey , I don't even know what 9ice does. Thank God we're now knowing the difference between the talented ones and the impostors. More of such. We told them to go learn music. They disagreed. They thot it was only about beatz and bogus Yoruba slangs. I'm very very happy men!

What's d fuss about 9ice's Album?

These things happen 2 almost ever1 . When u achieve a feat dt almost evryone rates as excellent, its gonna be difficult 2 surpass d next tym around

9ice's Gongo Aso remains d benchmark on which other albums 'll be judged.

It happened 2 2Face, his Grass2Grace which was excellent, then came Unstoppable, deemed woeful.

As far as Banky's concerned, The W Experience is excellent, pple 'll be on d look out 4 d succeeding album(s)
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by Phony200(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2009
I just grabbed my own copy now! It's a really solid album. I liked *why* too. Definitely topnotch but I'm sure he could have done a couple of songs better. 4.0/5.0 for me.
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by kushe: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2009
9ice simply was not prepared for the chapter after gongo aso meanwhile banky w did some work researching the sound for 2010 and for me no disrespect to any other artist,this guy seems the most serious about his music as a career.i will probably dance to strong ting with my wife on my 80th birthday. ki ma toju e looooo, titi lai lai . BANKY W ,COBHAMS u done did it for me.
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by tosinaded(m): 8:41am On Dec 18, 2009
tayo_ast:

What's d fuss about 9ice's Album?

These things happen 2 almost ever1 . When u achieve a feat dt almost evryone rates as excellent, its gonna be difficult 2 surpass d next tym around

9ice's Gongo Aso remains d benchmark on which other albums 'll be judged.

It happened 2 2Face, his Grass2Grace which was excellent, [b]then came Unstoppable, deemed woeful.[/b]As far as Banky's concerned, The W Experience is excellent, pple 'll be on d look out 4 d succeeding album(s)

do people know good music at all
some posts are just pathetic undecided
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by tosinaded(m): 8:43am On Dec 18, 2009
stone2soul:

so wuts music about, if it aint about the beats and the lyrics
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by kushe: 9:11am On Dec 18, 2009
@tosinaded,pls free folks on the 9ice thingy,people are just underwhelmed by his new stuff and even if not properly articulated, most of us agree with them and he neeeds to return to the studio like last week.
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by khanye(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2009
lalaboi:

Na u be DBR? If i look wetin you do me that time. . .i nor suppose send you anything!. . Me i nor be like you so i go send em am to ya beeebe!. .

lol. . . . .na wetin i do you? grin
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by Genuflect(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2009
Khanye, how far that Free Madness Instrumental na?
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by DBR: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2009
@
lalboi
got it.
tnx mayhn, u da best.
oNe
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by tosinaded(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2009
@lalaboi
som1 shld get banned
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by tayoast(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2009
tosinaded@:

do people know good music at all
some posts are just pathetic undecided

I for one, i appreciate 2Face's Unstoppable come rain come shine.

But d album did not meet majority's expectation.
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by HJ1(m): 8:30am On Dec 19, 2009
But i keep wonderin why there was a mistake on the featured artist on "lagos party" remix! D'banj had a verse and his wasn't written among the names of the artists featured, whereas iceberg slim's name was written on the pack and he wasn't on the song! That's a silly mistake.

@lalaboi, abeg ma email id is everlyhilary_in@yahoo.co.uk. I wouldn't havin those songs from skales. Abeg. Thanks
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by semid4lyfe(m): 9:36am On Dec 19, 2009
'The W Experience' ain't a bad album but it ain't spectacular too. To me spectacular is Asa's self titled album - Asa, 2 Face's Face 2 Face and 9ice's Gongo Aso. It's definitely not in the category of these mentioned albums as it ain't a press play album. I still get to skip like 2 tracks when listening to the album. I'll rate it a 3.5/5 sha.
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by europe76(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2009
plz muhamad hashim, do u have a residential permit to stay in Nigeria? plz sum1 help me answer dis question, do nigeria immigration hav a residential permit paper for foreigners in Nigeria, and wat name did d call d paper?
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by tayoast(m): 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2009
semid4lyfe:

'The W Experience' ain't a bad album but it ain't spectacular too. To me spectacular is Asa's self titled album - Asa, 2 Face's Face 2 Face and 9ice's Gongo Aso. It's definitely not in the category of these mentioned albums as it ain't a press play album. I still get to skip like 2 tracks when listening to the album. I'll rate it a 3.5/5 sha.

Also, Wande Coal's M2M.

These albums happens 1ce in a lyftym
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by tRoOE(f): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2009
So far Strong thing is still d best song undecided
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by Phony200(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2009
@semi4lyfe
Yup. I actually skipped tracks too after a while. Not spectacular but a really solid effort. I'm looking for GT's album. The songs i've heard so far are motivating.
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by Cescy(m): 3:06am On Dec 29, 2009
I need a link to download feeling it feat mi
Re: Banky W- The W Experience----yeeee Yaga Ye Yeeeeee! Hottttt! by chrisical(m): 6:23am On Dec 29, 2009
Why cant you buy the album and enjoy?just asking

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Best Sound Card For Music Production / DOWNLOAD.MP3 : Kelz B Ft Dyan – Akonuche (WISDOM) / Dekumzy-who Get Dat Thing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.