Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Who Attended Gemstone Training Organized Bank Of Industry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Attended Gemstone Training Organized Bank Of Industry (1030 Views)

List Of Business(es) That Are Eligible For Bank Of Industry Loan / A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) / Who Attended Gemstone Training Organized Bank Of Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Attended Gemstone Training Organized Bank Of Industry by corpROYAL(m): 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
There is training going on on "Gemstone / Precious Stone Trading etc" organized by Bank Of Industry to engage youth on emstone. This was advertised severally on news paper and this trading started since late last month and it is batch by batch in all six geopolitical zone. They are in north west now which is holding in Kaduna.

If you are part of this program come on board here and share what you have learn let rob mind together and make away forward. Thanking you in anticipation of your response.
Re: Who Attended Gemstone Training Organized Bank Of Industry by Shakitibob0: 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
corpROYAL:
There is training going on on "Gemstone / Precious Stone Trading etc" organized by Bank Of Industry to engage youth on emstone. This was advertised severally on news paper and this trading started since late last month and it is batch by batch in all six geopolitical zone. They are in north west now which is holding in Kaduna.

If you are part of this program come on board here and share what you have learn let rob mind together and make away forward. Thanking you in anticipation of your response.
has it been held in Lagos?
Re: Who Attended Gemstone Training Organized Bank Of Industry by corpROYAL(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
Shakitibob0:
has it been held in Lagos?

I think lagos own will start in April it across all six geopolitical zone
Re: Who Attended Gemstone Training Organized Bank Of Industry by corpROYAL(m): 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
does that mean nobody has ever attended this training, the kaduna own just ended while Gome will soon start by ending of march. please if you are one of the participant come here and share your experience and you can also learn more while you are here.
Re: Who Attended Gemstone Training Organized Bank Of Industry by bulakos25(m): 7:58am On Mar 16, 2017
I am also shortlisted. Did anyone here attended the training before, please share your experience and challenges.
Re: Who Attended Gemstone Training Organized Bank Of Industry by Shakitibob0: 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
bulakos25:
I am also shortlisted. Did anyone here attended the training before, please share your experience and challenges.
Lagos?
Re: Who Attended Gemstone Training Organized Bank Of Industry by varmint: 7:08am On Apr 04, 2017
corpROYAL:
does that mean nobody has ever attended this training, the kaduna own just ended while Gome will soon start by ending of march. please if you are one of the participant come here and share your experience and you can also learn more while you are here.
I tried sending you PMs several times but it didn't go through. Your number has not been going through either. I need your help with some gem stones. I hope you can get back to me.
Re: Who Attended Gemstone Training Organized Bank Of Industry by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
I attended the training in Gombe contact me on 08031196360 I need help with some stones thank you

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Ordinary Mink Lashes Worldwide / Gtbank Is A Scam / How I Got Over 15 Adsense Accounts With My Free Blog And Host From Byethost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.