Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,515 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires (60752 Views)

Toyin Lawani And Teddy A In Native Attires, Spotted On A Movie Set / Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal / Nigerian Celebrity Kids Wearing Native Attires (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by chibekej: 8:16am On Mar 09, 2017
smartkev:
I've been supporting this club for long enough to witness a few historic comebacks and scrutinize a few. All these years and one fact is for sure, ‘We Don’t Give Up'. That’s not us. We take on challenges by the collars and bulls by the horns, no matter how hard the situation is. Be it, Dynamo Kyviv (1993), Atletico Madrid (1997), Chelsea (2000), Sevilla (2010) or Milan (2013). When history calls at Camp Nou, we answer. We hit back when our backs are against the ropes.
Tonight is no different. We have qualify for the next round i believe that and we have clinch a victory tonight. A win, with quality football, after such a devastating defeat in the first leg, would be nothing less than jubilation for me, to qualify for the next round will go down as the greatest in history books. Difficult, very difficult, but not impossible. If it’s possible for anyone, it’s possible for us!
So, for one more time, when the lights are brightest, colors the boldest, cheers the loudest, let’s shout for this crest and the team one more time. BARCA! BARCA! BAAARCA!......
don't forget to add chelsea (2012) rubbish because psg mumu. Coupled wit ojoro
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 09, 2017
where is toyosi na and sege
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2017
maynation:
I love Funke but i detest Jennifa's dairy. undecided
ur opinion doesn't can't sha...
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by maynation(f): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2017
EmpresFIDEL:
ur opinion doesn't can't sha...
yeah! It may not CAN'T but it sure counts tongue
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by soderican(m): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2017
Where is "toyobaby"... Pelumi face be like trouble like say she dey act film
PapiNigga:
Funke Akindele aka Jenifa, Lota Chukwu aka Kiki, Joy Nice aka Pelumi and Tola Olayanju aka Sharon all looked like desperate Yoruba Housewives in these new photoshots...

Photo Credit: Atunbi Photography

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/funke-akindele-and-her-jenifa-diary.html?m=1
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by jennifer22(f): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Where is Adako
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by jennifer22(f): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2017
Where is Adako?
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by charmingbouqui: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2017
Pelumi kinda looks old......abi iz it my eyes

they all look good tho....
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by Bamvic93: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2017
Kiki my crush, I always wish to meet u one on one
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by bukanchris20: 9:30am On Mar 09, 2017
dis z jenifa, ma best comic actress but wia is toyo bae and adaku
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by ioreth69(f): 10:19am On Mar 09, 2017
abdulahi001:
You these ladies with all these make-up, diaris God ooo. I can't even identify them anymore, what if you got lost
seriously eeen,can't recognize dem
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by Drabrah(m): 10:31am On Mar 09, 2017
Only pörzin I wan see is 'Toyo
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by stieyven(m): 10:43am On Mar 09, 2017
abdulahi001:
You these ladies with all these make-up, diaris God ooo. I can't even identify them anymore, what if you got lost
Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Exodus 20:7
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by Enemyofpeace: 10:49am On Mar 09, 2017
I need Vaseline for that lady in red, her pvssy go tight and sweet pass Funke own
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by haulforte123: 11:43am On Mar 09, 2017
Shipping and Clearing Services at Affordable Prices!!!!

Get 100% Value For Your Money.

Place your order by:

Calling us on: 08121362702

Visiting/Chatting us at: www.haulforte.com
Emailing us at: info@haulforte.com
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by folu4real(f): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2017
Where is Toyo baby?
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by TheShopKeeper(m): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Pretty and gorgeous ladies
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by prela(f): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
LazyGoat:

But u fugly ooo..... No offence

life is difficult for the blind......Lazygoat
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by prela(f): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
pussypounder:

Your lips though kiss I will nut inside your mouth and you must swallow embarassed Mmmm.....those watermelons too look sweet and ripe wink I bet the snail looks good downstairs and slippery because you look juicy smiley I will definitely keep my nuts hanging out and offload my thick Akamu in your pot shocked

Hnmmm......... Na so
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by prela(f): 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
LazyGoat:

But u fugly ooo..... No offence

Idiot
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by mimiwhite4real(f): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Beautiful ladies
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by LazyGoat(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
prela:

life is difficult for the blind......Lazygoat
. . Thunder fire u dia, complete fool.
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by pussypounder(m): 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
prela:

Hnmmm......... Na so
I don't mind to eat your snail smiley
My mushroom tip will fit perfectly in your thick lethal lips kiss
Please can I pour everything inside? shocked
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by prela(f): 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
LazyGoat:

Thunder fire u dia, complete fool.

Ode ni e........O ti ya were
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires by prela(f): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2017
pussypounder:

I don't mind to eat your snail smiley
My mushroom tip will fit perfectly in your thick lethal lips kiss
Please can I pour everything inside? shocked

nah.....filled already

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black Spots On Halima Abubakar' Face Last Year / Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) / BBNaija's Beauty Tukura Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.