Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Did Barcelona Really Deserve To Win? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did Barcelona Really Deserve To Win? (1090 Views)

Odegbami: Samson Siasia Does Not Deserve To Be Abandoned NOW! / Did Barcelona Made A Mistake By Signing Benchwarmer Coutinho? / But Why Did Barcelona Fans Hate Dis Guy As Much As Dis #lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Barcelona Really Deserve To Win? by Christis4real(m): 12:18am On Mar 09, 2017
So I just finished watching the historic comeback of Barcelona against PSG at Nou camp and a question lingers in my mind. Did Barca really deserve the win they are being credited with?

I believe in the authenticity of every other goal except the two penalties given. Amean it was really obvious that they were uncalled for.
I think Barca really went the Machiavellian style to achieve this win.
What do you think folks?

Note: This OP is strictly a chelsea fan!
Re: Did Barcelona Really Deserve To Win? by bjt(m): 12:19am On Mar 09, 2017
PSG has themselves to blame
Re: Did Barcelona Really Deserve To Win? by ajishomo: 12:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Story for the gods...'in badoo's voice'.....
Re: Did Barcelona Really Deserve To Win? by Okpueze1(m): 12:55am On Mar 09, 2017
After watching the match I gave up on Uefalona. They played well but its more like a wrestling, where an outsider helps an athlete to win by all means necessary when it has become obvious that he can't win unaided.

The officiating referee was not fair enough. It was so evident. The winning is undeserved and nemesis must catch up with them as what goes around, comes around.

3 Likes

Re: Did Barcelona Really Deserve To Win? by donaldokwuose: 1:33am On Mar 09, 2017
Make millions monthly betting on football matches. Click here to find out how
https://millionairebettors./2017/03/07/first-blog-post/
Re: Did Barcelona Really Deserve To Win? by Rapahel1116: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2017
See dis op u foolish .........DAT neymars pk was clear.....seems u don't Knw the rules of football....yea it was unintentional BT who fell him .....no b him slip ? Nd u don't obstruct a player on the run to gt a ball even IG u block him u might b booked .....on Suarez's situation dats wat u call being smart .....Suarez was smter Dan d defender .d defender was even stupid for allowing Suarez to gt in front of him ....so wen he did gt in front of him Suarez knew he's d only one stopping himself from scoring accept he gts hacked somehow .The defender just touched him on the neck Nd baaaamm dats it he fell down ....sometimes u don't need to b hardworking in life in just need to b smart dats the lesson there Suarez was smarter Dan d defender .So op stop creating a sh*t thread .I not a barca fan .BT I HV studied football enough to Knw wats a foul and wat isn't .barca fully deserved to win that match .
Re: Did Barcelona Really Deserve To Win? by Wizywiz(m): 9:18am On Mar 09, 2017
@rafeal gbagam u nailed it. Viva barca
Re: Did Barcelona Really Deserve To Win? by Christis4real(m): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2017
Rapahel1116:
See dis op u foolish .........DAT neymars pk was clear.....seems u don't Knw the rules of football....yea it was unintentional BT who fell him .....no b him slip ? Nd u don't obstruct a player on the run to gt a ball even IG u block him u might b booked .....on Suarez's situation dats wat u call being smart .....Suarez was smter Dan d defender .d defender was even stupid for allowing Suarez to gt in front of him ....so wen he did gt in front of him Suarez knew he's d only one stopping himself from scoring accept he gts hacked somehow .The defender just touched him on the neck Nd baaaamm dats it he fell down ....sometimes u don't need to b hardworking in life in just need to b smart dats the lesson there Suarez was smarter Dan d defender .So op stop creating a sh*t thread .I not a barca fan .BT I HV studied football enough to Knw wats a foul and wat isn't .barca fully deserved to win that match .

Smartness?!?!
That wasn't being smart! That was being UNFAIR!!!! And that was EXACTLY the same thing he did in the 2010 world cup quarter finals against Ghana
Baba it was too clear and obvious!
Re: Did Barcelona Really Deserve To Win? by Christis4real(m): 9:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Okpueze1:
After watching the match I gave up on Uefalona. They played well but its more like a wrestling, where an outsider helps an athlete to win by all means necessary when it has become obvious that he can't win unaided.

The officiating referee was not fair enough. It was so evident. The winning is undeserved and nemesis must catch up with them as what goes around, comes around.

You geh sense bro!
Re: Did Barcelona Really Deserve To Win? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
asssholes everywhere!
you watch a match and yet u r too blind to see.
did match fixing cause the own goal.
did match fixing score a free kick from a tight angle.
what happened yesterday was Determination to win. Pure determination.
psg came to play defensive game thinking 4-0 was safe enough.
between the high pressing, lackadaisical attitude of psg forwarders, intimidating atmosphere of the Nou Camp and one hell of a coaching job executed well.
C'Mon! they were bound to Crack.
and we punished them for it severely

(1) (Reply)

Christiano Ronaldo's Son Showcases Football Skills / Arsenal Can't Afford Mbappe / Huddersfield Town 2 United 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.