Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Twitter Reacts To Barcelona's Incredible Champions League Comeback - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Twitter Reacts To Barcelona's Incredible Champions League Comeback (808 Views)

Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens / Student Dies After Liverpool’s Miraculous Champions League Comeback / The Greatest Ever Champions League Comeback: How It Happened, Minute-by- Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Reacts To Barcelona's Incredible Champions League Comeback by kcowen(m): 12:23am On Mar 09, 2017
The Catalans somehow recovered from a four-goal deficit to make it to the quarter-finals, and their efforts did not go unrecognised...
It was an evening to remember at Camp Nou, capped by Sergi Roberto's heroic last-gasp winner and confirmation that Barcelona would continue in the Champions League against all odds. 

Luis Enrique's men had been written off after capitulating 4-0 in the first leg against Paris Saint-Germain, but fought back to win 6-1 and take their place in the quarters. 

It was a tie fraught with tension, which looked impossible to turn around when Edinson Cavani made it 3-1 halfway through the second 45 minutes. 

But while plenty of eyes fell on the referee for giving the hosts two penalties, Twitter fell over itself to congratulate Lionel Messi and the rest of Barca's battlers.

Re: Twitter Reacts To Barcelona's Incredible Champions League Comeback by kcowen(m): 12:27am On Mar 09, 2017
More

Re: Twitter Reacts To Barcelona's Incredible Champions League Comeback by Kentura(m): 1:48am On Mar 09, 2017
Mamma Mia!!! I'm just happy I witnessed this History!! Barcelona has forever earned my respect... If I was an Assnal fan, I would have left it for Barca... Too bad I support Sixthchester United

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Barcelona's Incredible Champions League Comeback by ndlife: 3:07am On Mar 09, 2017
I'm also part of the history

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reacts To Barcelona's Incredible Champions League Comeback by kcowen(m): 7:10am On Mar 09, 2017
I witness the most Historic comeback Ever in the History of the Round leather Game & The Players who made it Possible will never be forgotten
#VivaBarca

(1) (Reply)

zzz / Real Madrid Have Named Their Price For Cristiano Ronaldo / Everton Sign Onyekuru for £6.8 million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.