Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:55 PM

Self Employed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Self Employed (647 Views)

My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! / Why You Need To Become Self Employed As A Youth / 8 Steps Process To Become Self Employed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Employed by fuelles: 10:47am On Dec 16, 2009
PLEASE MY FRIENDS,WHILE LOOKING FOR JOB YOU CAN BE DOING SOME EXTRA BUSINESS THAT CAN MAKE YOU COMFORTABLE EVEN WHILE YOU GET A JOB.THAT IS WHAT I DID AND AM STILL DOING.THE QUESTION IS WHAT DO I DO? FINE I DID ALL THIS BIZ AND THANK GOD I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY.YOU CAN GET ALL THE BIZ I VENTURED INTO BY LOGGING INTO MY SITE WWW.OLAMIDEEDUN.COM. PLS YOU MIGHT NOT DO ANY OF THIS BIZ BUT YOU CAN JUST BE AN INFORMATION MARKETER.LIKE MY SELF. PLS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON 08027349171.
I AM A GRADUATE AND VE FINISHED SERVING, NOW I VE MY OWN COMPANY AND I EMPLOYED PEOPLE EVEN AFTER LOOKING FOR JOB FOR MONTHS.PLS LETS START DOING SOMETHING.
YOUR FRIEND OLAMIDE.
Re: Self Employed by YME4(m): 12:10am On Dec 17, 2009
Not So much into information sale (I deem it to be scam) - no offence, but you have a point. The modern day job is SLAVERY. The only way forward, or at least to any sort of financial freedom, having a lifestyle and most importantly "living", is by working for yourself. Of course, as in every genuine venture, it doesn't blossom overnight, that's why the odd 9 -5 can take care of the bills while you map your future running a little GENUINE business part time until you can completely stand on your own two feet. The only problem - people are too scared or narrow minded to take charge.

YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOUR LIFE, IF YOU DON'T CHANGE YOUR THINKING.
Re: Self Employed by magnumshie: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2009
Being self employed is like sitting on a gold mine,u never can tell what demands ur product can turn around.
4me,i started small in2 manufacturing and all thanx 2God my products is going far &wide
Re: Self Employed by Emotivator(m): 1:04am On Dec 22, 2009
magnumshie:

Being self employed is like sitting on a gold mine,u never can tell what demands your product can turn around.
4me,i started small in2 manufacturing and all thanx 2God my products is going far &wide

that is truth, self employment is in deed a gold mime. the only problem is that people are not that patient to learn the skill of enterprenuership before venturing into it.

my advice is that people should spend more time in learning the science of whatever they intend doing

(1) (Reply)

Victims Of Atm Fraud Sue Cbn,24 Banks And Interswitch For N50bn / Make Big Money As A Peachtree Consultant / Limited Supply Of Pms Available For Purchase In Ph Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.