Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! (4447 Views)

What To Do If Your Creditor Resorts To Self-help Or Chases You With The Police / List Of Simple Businesses You Can Do If You Are Unemployed / N50 Stamp Duty: CBN Exempts Salary Accounts, Self-to-self Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by zumbigbo(m): 6:32am On Dec 20, 2015
May 2015

I lost my job in a finance department of a car dealership in May. I was given four weeks notice.

In June - I began looking for work, checking the internet for job vacancies, doing phone interviews etc... Ex-employers gave me three months pay as a small settlement. It helped me pay rent and pay for essentials. Ate twice a day to reduce outgoings and began teaching children maths and english part-time.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by zumbigbo(m): 3:08am On Jan 02, 2016
In August, an ex-colleague contacted me and suggested that I try an online business that he has been getting into. I was reluctant as I was a little down and did not want to waste any remaining money that I had in a business that I was unsure about. He pressed me and said that he will give me $50 dollars to start the business and I can then take it from there.

I then spoke with my family and friends and they suggested I should give it a try. He came to my home and after playing FIFA for an hour, he then opened an account for me on Traffic Monsoon. He bought a pack for 50 dollars, and I then bought another nine for 450 dollars. I looked at my account and it had £0.00 and he said that it is the last time that there will be no money in my account.

We then ate a little food and went back into my account after another 3 hours playing FIFA and watching a movie and I already had made nearly $4 dollars. I was surprised and excited that I could earn money so easily.

He said that I needed to check the website every day, so I went bed and set my alarm for 0700hrs.

In the morning, I checked the account and had made another ten dollars overnight.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by guysparrow: 9:02am On Jan 02, 2016
You
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by zumbigbo(m): 1:06am On Jan 04, 2016
No problem, Mr Sparrow.

I will add you and speak with you by phone/Watsapp.

...on with my journey...

...I continued checking my account every day, (spending ten minutes to watch ten ads), over the next five days, I made $50 dollars. I then bought another pack, worth $50 dollars each.

I now had 11 packs, now making me $11 per day...

After five days....I made another $55 dollars...I bought another pack.

After another five days (bought another pack - 12 packs in total), I called my uncle around and showed him, how I was making money. Having seen how it had been working over the past couple of weeks, I decided to get serious and invest more money.

I then bought another twenty packs for $1,000 - so I now had 32 packs in total. I was now able to make $32 dollars per day and buy a pack every two days.
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by justayo: 1:10am On Jan 04, 2016
am interested too pls 08053351537 Whatsapp
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by zumbigbo(m): 1:17am On Jan 04, 2016
Will be in touch asap - justayo - thanks
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by Ndawe(f): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hello, kindly email details to claryecko@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by Fisayo1212: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
Pls I think I want 2 knw hw 2 go about it, dis is my email olufizyboy@gmail.com
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by treasure247(f): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
Interested send a mail to holuwartomy@gmail.com
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by PHRANTAD(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
kindly gimme
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by yazz09(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
Have you researched about the site owner. Am not doubting your testimony but I think you should google about the site and it's admin

3 Likes

Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by Fisayo1212: 7:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
U can also whatapp me 08069831203
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nawaoo..Nigerians and send it to me or email it to me...I don't seem to understand this tin sef

7 Likes

Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by akeensbussy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
I just read about this site, and I discovered the biggest ponsi scheme of all time. Come let us reason together my people.

If u buy ad pack @ $50 it takes you 55day to earn $55. Based on what I read so far. Which mean it will take u 55 days to earn $5 that is it will take you 550days to earn $50 . Is any sense in that kind of investment? Which mean if you invest $1000 then it will take 55 days to earn $100. Then in 550 days you will earn $1000 on your $1000 invstement.

All this is based on the assumption that site will remain.

My question: What is the business nature of thia website.

I read that the owner had another site which has been paying since 2013 but it running at lost and he is using the profit from here to pay the investors of the other site.

Am watching in 3D.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by zumbigbo(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
Every scheme has its detractors and fans, no problem. We live in the information age, where we should all do due diligence. I did the same, checked out the history and past of Mr. Scoville. It's all online, nothing is hidden. Yet, I made the move in and have made money.

As humans we have to be cautious, yet at the same time, we have to take risks to move forward. I see it as a bit like driving a car. Some wisely use it to get from A to B, others use it as a short-cut to the mortuary. It is your choice. I am using my profits from Traffic Monsoon and have bought farming land in Ivory Coast. It has been a great journey.

If anyone decides to join, I will support them.

If anyone decides not to, I will support them also.

All the best entrepreneurs - 2016 is our year.
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by zumbigbo(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
I currently have 152 packs, which make me $152 dollars daily. I have uploaded a photo of my earnings page as proof of earnings.

If you would also like to start making $ while you sleep this year, get in touch.

Blessings.

Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by zumbigbo(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
I will now start uploading my weekly accounts - so we can all see the linear progress.
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
zumigbo my greatest advise for you is to withdraw all your money before is too late

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by Lifestone(m): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2016
How is this a business or make you self employed. This is a ponsi scheme and you will lose your money if you don't exit now.
All earning scheme must have fundamentals. What are yours here? The pyramid will soon collapse if for any reason cash isn't flowing enough to cover the holes already dugged. Rivers of cry abound in Nigeria on these type of fr.ud

4 Likes

Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by abimiku1: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
Whatsapp 08036015995 please
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by seromezy: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2016
All i could say righ now is *hmm
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by Peppul: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
Really interested, need u to put me through. This is my whatsapp line 08189543096. Pls whatsapp me
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by zumbigbo(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
SkydaDGreat:
Bro have you withdrawn the money to your bank account? That's the most important to me.

Bros, I have withdrawn my initial investment money and taken out double that on top. would any sane person stay in a scheme if they are unable to withdraw money instantly. Right now, with the way the naira is tumbling, earning money by the hour in dollars is a good look. The only issue is that your bank account must link to a Paypal, Payza or Solid Trust Pay so you can withdraw money instantly.

If you do not have money to invest, you can still join for FREE and make money by clicking on a certain amount of links per day - this is with no investment. I have a student in Kano doing that now and he makes $5 dollars per day for twenty minutes work. I will show you how. That's right - FREE.

As for the detractors and those screaming a Ponzi scheme, if it was illegal why has the US owner (Charles Scoville) not been arrested and charged immediately as it is illegal to run a pyramid scheme in the US. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme)

Blessings

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by Emmey67: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
please i am interested osasbouncing@gmail.com
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by namdo(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
Been thru this type before, it works as an adS company but it only stays alive as long as the owner invests the money you pay in some other lucrative venture. Collect as much as can then and run when it gets sour.
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
zumigbo if you say the reason why it is not a ponzi scheme is because the owner has not been arrested then you are being funny. Your interest now is your money and I would advise to please withdraw all your money safely to your nigerian account atleast you wont collapse when the biz goes under. There is a difference between scam and a ponzi scheme.
Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by Ymodulus: 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
intbizoil:
zumigbo if you say the reason why it is not a ponzi scheme is because the owner has not been arrested then you are being funny. Your interest now is your money and I would advise to please withdraw all your money safely to your nigerian account atleast you wont collapse when the biz goes under. There is a difference between scam and a ponzi scheme.
So true, i had to read the post twice again and found out it was nothing but a Ponzi scheme.

And the defence put up by Zumigo is lame

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by yazz09(m): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
If you are certain if the business then help me with same amount hour friend gave you to start up. I'll do same to others if I make profit from it.

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by zumbigbo(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
yazz09:
If you are certain if the business then help me with same amount hour friend gave you to start up. I'll do same to others if I make profit from it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! by yazz09(m): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2016
zumbigbo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
true , help a brother to help another brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Modern Kitchen Designs / Vat Charges, With Holding Tax And The Invoice Payments / Importing Goods From China To Nigeria: Risks &Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.