Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,119 members, 7,867,229 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Christian Content Writer Required - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Content Writer Required (264 Views)

When Does The Ritual Bath (ghusl) Become Required? / Are Catholics Required To Pay Tithe? / Why Are Good People Required To Be Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Content Writer Required by GM008: 4:15am On Mar 09, 2017
We are looking to create a website that new & existing Christians can visit to get materials that could help them with their Christian journey.

we have a current site which we now want to upgrade to Include new content that will guide Individuals from Salvation to maturity in Christianity.

One of the specific aim of this site is to be non-denominational and encourage people to fellowship in bible believing churches.

To this effect I am looking for an individual who I can work with that will help come up with the right layout, content & text for the website.

If you would be able to assist with this project, are able to work with your own Initiative to deliver an excellent result and have the time, can you please contact me via email contact@john3v16.org.uk with a short proposal of what you can offer, time scales and what the cost will be.

Looking forward to your response.

(1) (Reply)

Tevzman Is A Fraudster / Restoration From The Shepherd / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(mon. 20/03/17)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.