Stats: 3,161,244 members, 7,846,146 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims (4499 Views)

Stop Defending Criminals — A Case Of Dino Melaye / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) / Leave General T.Y. Dajuma Alone - Femi Fani-kayode Warns Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by momentarylapse: 6:45am On Mar 09, 2017
nextprince:

You mean there are no oppression of women by u lots?

Pls, what is the age of this pregnant single mother from Akwa Ibom?

Also, take a look at these links. I will gladly furnish you with more links if you want.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/rescued-13yr-old-pregnant-girl-in-akwa.html

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/photo-young-girl-beheaded-by-suspected.html

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/bishop-rapes-15-year-old-girl-in-port-harcourt/

http://www.theinfong.com/2017/03/7-popular-nigerian-pastors-accused-adultery-3-6-cases-shook-nigeria-pics/

Why this one dey cry? Na so e pain you reach? grin

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 09, 2017
Here we go!
I do wonder if Allah is a Baal that people defend.

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by nextprince: 6:46am On Mar 09, 2017
momentarylapse:

Why this one dey cry? Na so e pain you reach? grin

Not crying, just to brush off your ignorance. At least you are now a bit educated.

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by sarrki(m): 6:47am On Mar 09, 2017
zeribe4real:
Here we go!
I do wonder if Allah is a Baal that people defend.

Check the thermostat of that system
Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by momentarylapse: 6:51am On Mar 09, 2017
nextprince:

Not crying, just to brush off your ignorance. At least you are now a bit educated.

I think everyone knows the ignorant one between us! I'm not the one wasting my mb by 6 in the morning trying to defend people who enjoy blowing each other up and having sex with minors all in the name of muhammad! Go find hanky abeg! tongue

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

Check the thermostat of that system
Ayam not understanding

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by nextprince: 6:57am On Mar 09, 2017
momentarylapse:

I think everyone knows the ignorant one between us! I'm not the one wasting my mb by 6 in the morning trying to defend people who enjoy blowing each other up and having sex with minors all in the name of muhammad! Go find hanky abeg! tongue

You mean 6? Well I only check Nigerian time on nl cos I'm not on the same time zone with you (i.e if you know what that means). Wasting mb? I have forgotten how to subscribe. Having sex with minors? I have already provided you with links.

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by sarrki(m): 7:02am On Mar 09, 2017
zeribe4real:
Ayam not understanding

The system is on direct

It will cause overheating
Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by DonCortino: 7:09am On Mar 09, 2017
Karlman:
if the arabs cant change after years of civilization

In terms of enlightenment u cant compare UAE with saudi arabia!

They can change.

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by uvalued(m): 7:14am On Mar 09, 2017
where is the source pls
Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by chinjo(m): 7:19am On Mar 09, 2017
Even if others agree to this, I know for sure that Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and HELLRUFAI will not because they are part and parcel of them.

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by DonCortino: 7:19am On Mar 09, 2017
nextprince:

You mean there are no oppression of women by u lots?

Pls, what is the age of this pregnant single mother from Akwa Ibom?

Also, take a look at these links. I will gladly furnish you with more links if you want.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/rescued-13yr-old-pregnant-girl-in-akwa.html

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/photo-young-girl-beheaded-by-suspected.html

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/bishop-rapes-15-year-old-girl-in-port-harcourt/

http://www.theinfong.com/2017/03/7-popular-nigerian-pastors-accused-adultery-3-6-cases-shook-nigeria-pics/

You are right but note that all the events in these links u shared were condemned and tagged as crimes the perpetrators are always on tge run when they commit it but ur islam condone and support such. People that abduct and marry under aged girls don run n hide, people dat behead in name of islam carry the victims head and parade round the city. So u see theses are two different cases.

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by diablos: 7:20am On Mar 09, 2017
DCTrendy:

Nigerian civil right movement (NCRM).

Oga, there is Fresh air all across, dont live in the past. SLS said recently people should stop marrying more than 1 wife.

A new set of leaders ll emerge in that troublesome part of the nation too.

Dude take my advice and find a verifiable n clickable link 2 attach 2 ur news. Secondly for d emir 2 say muslims shud marry only one wife is hypocrisy as he himself didn't settle for one...besides there can never b fresh air in d north...forget about words...thats d truth.
Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by nextprince: 7:22am On Mar 09, 2017
DonCortino:

You are right but note that all the events in these links u shared were condemned and tagged as crimes the perpetrators are always on tge run when they commit it but ur islam condone and support such. People that abduct and marry under aged girls don run n hide, people dat behead in name of islam carry the victims head and parade round the city. So u see theses are two different cases.

And how does this stop same from alway being on the increase in your christianity, small fry? Check crime section on nl and brush off your ignorance, small fry.

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by DonCortino: 7:30am On Mar 09, 2017
nextprince:

And how does this stop same from alway being on the increase in your christianity, small fry? Check crime section on nl and brush off your ignorance, small fry.

Like I said christianity don't condone it! Those involved in such act always run after committing these crimes or go into hiding and those caught are arrested an jailed. Your islam don't see anything wrong in these vices they even reward perpatrators and protect them from the law enforcers.

You don't have to resort to insults dude!

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by EdCure: 7:38am On Mar 09, 2017
kokosin:
Muslim section in dis forum will try n block dis news from front page.
Block?

They will call for Ganduje's head!

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by nextprince: 7:39am On Mar 09, 2017
DonCortino:

Like I said christianity don't condone it! Those involved in such act always run after committing these crimes or go into hiding and those caught are arrested an jailed. You islam don't see anything wrong in these vices they even reward perpatrators and protect them from the law enforcers.

You don't have to resort to insults dude!

Small fry, nobody is insulting anyone here.

Meanwhile, the yet to be answered questions is; how does the non-condoning (permit my coinage) by christains stops hundreds of infants from being raped and used for rituals this afternoon by your religious adherents, even by your models (the so-called men of god) ?

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by DonCortino: 7:45am On Mar 09, 2017
nextprince:

Small fry, nobody is insulting anyone here.

Meanwhile, the yet to be answered questions is; how does the non-condoning (permit my coinage) by christains stops hundreds of infants from being raped and used for rituals this afternoon by your religious adherents, even by your models (the so-called men of god) ?

There are criminals worldwide irrespective of their faith n beliefs. If a muslim steals he is a thief and needs to be punished, if a christian does same, same punishment awaits. These CRIMES u mentioned were committed by some criminal minded christians as u claim and those caught have been arrested I suppose, no church or pastor or priest shielded those criminals and non of the crime were committed in d name of the christian god.

Big fry, u guys kill main, abduct n rape commit all sorts while screaming "allah akubar" and ur imams and alfar chair the perpetrators and give them awards for such.

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by EdCure: 7:47am On Mar 09, 2017
FastShipping:
It's high time someone from the North stood up and educates these illiterates in the North. Most of these people are monsters that kill, maim and burn anything if religiously offended.
What a backward set of people.
There goes the politically correct liberal ostrich. I thought aboki moslems are your intellectual lords and saviour, whose savagery you are very eager to vilify anyone that speaks against.

Whatever happened to your liberal mentality and political correctness? What busted your bubble?

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by Annie939(f): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2017
good talk

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by nextprince: 7:54am On Mar 09, 2017
DonCortino:

There are criminals worldwide irrespective of their faith n beliefs. If a muslim steals he is a thief and needs to be punished, if a christian does same, same punishment awaits. These CRIMES u mentioned were committed by christians as u claim and those caught have been arrested I suppose, no church or pastor or priest shielded those criminals and non of the crime were committed in d name of the christian god.

Big fry, u guys kill main, abduct n rape commit all sorts while screaming "allah akubar" and ur imams and alfar chair the perpetrators and give them awards for such.

Small fry, are the people in this link still ministering or behind bars?

Small fry, give me links to cases of crimes in the north which were celebrated or stfu.

Small fry, give examples of imams that celebrate crime just as contained in this link.

Small fry, don't dispute the content of that link cos it was not compiled by me.

Criminal minded christians my ass. After being criminal minded, he still goes to church and preach.

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by eltalentino(m): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

Bro you don't need this right now
My brother, you dey talk sense sometimes sha. See how you replied that guy calmly. Pls continue using your conscience. Good morning
Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by DCTrendy(m): 9:44am On Mar 09, 2017
diablos:

Dude take my advice and find a verifiable n clickable link 2 attach 2 ur news. Secondly for d emir 2 say muslims shud marry only one wife is hypocrisy as he himself didn't settle for one...besides there can never b fresh air in d north...forget about words...thats d truth.

There can never b fresh air in the north? That shows how closed your mind is.

SLS can marry 10 wives( though am against polygamy in everyway) cos he he put his k through school E to to PhD levels. But can illiterate aboki with 2 wives do that.

As for th link, get in touch with that ass.

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by vatiqan(m): 9:51am On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

The commander 2ND mechanized division of wailers is here

You are highly [/b]welcomed[b] sire
Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by Kemperor: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

Valid points you have made

Having said that, they are literate

It could have been better if you used the word ignorance

If one did not acquired western education does not mean that person is an illiterate.

If you don't know how to read and write either in Hebrew or Arabic I can call that person an illiterate on that field

80% of the Northerners are illiterate in all ramifications apart from their knowledge in Quran that is written in Arabic... I have this Hausa friend that complains about how his muslim people misinterpret the Quran...

I want a God that will fight my battles and heal me of my sickness... A God that wants nothing from me but my respect..

Not a God that wants me 2 kill for his glorification... Promising his follows virgins in the afterlife.. As if say Vagina no b Vagina..

I want peace in settlement of dispute and not death or chaos like the Muslims preach...

The crisis in every part of the world is caused by the Muslims... Nigeria, Syria, Somalia, Libya, Yemen, Iraq, Saudi Arabia (Shia insurgency in Yemen), Iran, Palestinian,
Bahrain, Egypt, Lebanon (Syria civil war spillover) , Turkey etc... All this are 100 percent muslim countries apart from Nigeria...

Your scholars need to revisit the quran!!!!!

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by crimeboss: 11:51am On Mar 09, 2017
diablos:
Fake news...no link. Ganduje is d last person 2 give doz islamic terrorists advice. Even d educated Emir of kano who helped 2 behead someone in d early 1990s wouldn't dare give such advice. Believe diz news @ur own perilundecided
the sultan himself has never said anything like this, sometime ago he said his people should fight those who would stop them from worshipping their allah.

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by byteem: 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
TELL THEM

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by Karlman: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
DonCortino:

In terms of enlightenment u cant compare UAE with saudi arabia!

They can change.
....no they cant change. i give it to uae as possibly the only moderate muslim country on earth as of today and maybe turkey too if we decide to forget she was actually a christian majority country before they were forcefuly converted. but the primitiveness of islam and its followers are actualy inherent in the quran itself

Re: Stop Defending Islam, Let Allah Defend Himself!Ganduje Lambasts Northern Muslims by FastShipping: 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
EdCure:

There goes the politically correct liberal ostrich. I thought aboki moslems are your intellectual lords and saviour, whose savagery you are very eager to vilify anyone that speaks against.

Whatever happened to your liberal mentality and political correctness? What busted your bubble?

Another nonsense from you. Don't quote me because I didn't direct my post to you. Try to find your mates who like to engage themslves in the kind of hate and vitriol you engage yourself in on daily basis here. I rarely quote idiots. Find someone else to discuss with. Just stay on your lane and mind your damn business.

Iranu.

How Cabal Allegedly Allowed Osinbajo To Meet Buhari For Only 5 Minutes In London / BREAKING: APC Chieftain Ifeanyi Ararume Defects To APGA In Imo / Gej Performed Well On Education In The North Than Buhari -picture

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50