Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

F.C. Barcelona "Comes Back From The Dead" Against PSG - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / F.C. Barcelona "Comes Back From The Dead" Against PSG (387 Views)

Valverde Ready To Experiment With Lionel Messi At F.C. Barcelona. / Madrid Great Guti Backs Barcelona Against PSG / F.C. Barcelona Not Favourites Against PSG Says Lucas Digne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

F.C. Barcelona "Comes Back From The Dead" Against PSG by uneeking(m): 6:15am On Mar 09, 2017
If you have never beleived in the possibility of “coming back from the dead” before now, I am sure you now do after watching F.C. Barcelona “ressurect” in their 6-1 demolition of Paris Saint Germain yesternight at Camp Nou in a European Champions’ League second leg encounter.

The crazy group of players that constitute the present Barcelona team has shown everyone what it means to have an attitude of “never say die” in life. Even among its supporters, only the very core crazy ones like myself beleived that this group of soccer wizards can pull off this history making victory over an otherwise almost equally brilliant PSG team the way they did.

Not to forget the fact that no other team had ever over-turned a 0-4 deficit in the history of the European Champions’ League before last night’s crazy encounter and like I wrote in my post earlier, if any team were to accomplish such a feat, it just has to be this soccer mad assembly that I would rather prefer to call “Barcagola”.

More @ http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-f-c-barcelona-comes-back-from-the-dead-against-psg/

Re: F.C. Barcelona "Comes Back From The Dead" Against PSG by Adedaniel211(m): 6:28am On Mar 09, 2017
Fighting spirit indeed.. Up barca.

(1) (Reply)

Analysis: How Much GTB Made From Devaluation / I’m A Friend Of Trump’s – White House Intruder / Residents Only Need To Seek Permit When Sinking Boreholes For Commercial Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.