Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

I Left-n20-billion-in-ondo-state-coffers-says-olusegun-mimiko/ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Left-n20-billion-in-ondo-state-coffers-says-olusegun-mimiko/ (661 Views)

Nigeria To Sell Stakes In Joint Oil Assets To Boost Coffers / Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State / Video Of The Story Of The Boy Rescued From Sealed Wall In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Left-n20-billion-in-ondo-state-coffers-says-olusegun-mimiko/ by alajoshomolu: 6:21am On Mar 09, 2017
U refused to pay civil servants for 7mths, yet u had N20b. You must either be a liar or an agent of darkness.
Mumu
http://m.guardian.ng/news/i-left-n20-billion-in-ondo-state-coffers-says-olusegun-mimiko/bu
Re: I Left-n20-billion-in-ondo-state-coffers-says-olusegun-mimiko/ by cobadit(m): 6:25am On Mar 09, 2017
This is politricking,,,.... You av dis sum of money and yet yu indebt ur workers..... You must be wicked and heartless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Left-n20-billion-in-ondo-state-coffers-says-olusegun-mimiko/ by Adedaniel211(m): 6:27am On Mar 09, 2017
Story 4rm god.

1 Like

Re: I Left-n20-billion-in-ondo-state-coffers-says-olusegun-mimiko/ by GavelSlam: 6:42am On Mar 09, 2017
NA so?

Why to pay salary come hard you na?

(1) (Reply)

Mom Of 19 Kids Pregnant With Her 20th Child / Whatsapp Crashes In Some Parts Of The World / Help! Is One Week Quit Notice Acceptable? Screenshot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.