Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

I Won't Snitch On Them. Yahoo Guys Are Snitching On Themselves - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Won't Snitch On Them. Yahoo Guys Are Snitching On Themselves (939 Views)

Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" / Guys Snitching / Slay Queen Who Dates Yahoo Guys Only Refuses To Meet Guy After Discovering He Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Won't Snitch On Them. Yahoo Guys Are Snitching On Themselves by justseyi(m): 5:20am On Jun 26, 2017
These days yahoo guys have taken a new trend to blow their horns around the Internet, some of them even go as far as defending their fellow brethren on social media. All these might be a sign that there would be a massive purge of the lot of them. I was on IG one day and a young boy. Maybe 18 posted a photo of himself with a wad of cash asking his followers who have credit cards to sell to DM him. I just smiled, make efcc just disguise and run the guy package. Ehn go hear. Also they have a track to themselves thanks to Baba 9ice. Yes I know man must chop! But be wise, we with legit businesses don't blow our horns, thieving politicians don't blow their horns. It's now you, who has a 9 year old as a mentor that's blowing it. Just continue. Me I won't snitch.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / White Man Slams Hushpuppi / Dajurist X Chilex-p X Horse Dancers-fall 4 YOU DANCE Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.