Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) (29170 Views)

17-Year-Old Adegbamigbe Temitope Esther Missing In Akure, Ondo / Yeshua Udosen: 18-Year-Old Boy Missing In Lekki (Photo) / Illegal Lab Where Hard Drug Is Produced By Husband And Wife Busted In Enugu.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by cheaphost: 7:39am On Mar 09, 2017
Japheth Kwanduno and his wife Lydia Kwanduno are missing. The couple had gone to church in ECWA, Gwarimpa Estate, Abuja and were seen leaving the church at about 7:30 p.m. yesterday but they did not make it home.

According to a family source, the parents went out in a black Toyota Corolla. When they were not home at the expected time, their children called and when there was no reply, they decided to get the authorities involved.

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/couple-goes-missing-abuja-pictured/

Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 09, 2017
I hope they are found soon

11 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by carzola(m): 8:11am On Mar 09, 2017
Eeeyyaahh!!

You see going to church is not safe..
Even being inside a church is not safe..
When you worship God in trueness
He would direct you and protect you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by nepapole(m): 8:33am On Mar 09, 2017
I wish u an early returnERY.
Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by imstillnovice: 9:53am On Mar 09, 2017
Why
Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by xpmode(m): 9:53am On Mar 09, 2017
eya sorry oo

I wish their family speedy recovery smiley

na wa ooo
Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by IecheM(m): 9:54am On Mar 09, 2017
God please bring them home safely.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by loomer: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2017
Na wa for this country. Make we dey hear good news na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by oluwayimika123: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2017
carzola:
Eeeyyaahh!!

AH swear Osogbo weed na bastard

if goin 2 church is d only problem u see in d post.
what if dey weren't coming from d church
perhaps 4rm d office and dey still got missing I 1da what u will say by den

I pray dey find dem in good shape and re-unite with dre families ASAP

29 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by jd1986(m): 9:54am On Mar 09, 2017
Na traffic... They on d way already cool
Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by MrGreenMavro: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2017
angry angry
Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by Pappyjim: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2017
Dear Lord Jesus kindly beam your searchlight on them so they can be seen alive! Amen

5 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by Daslim180(m): 9:55am On Mar 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by DLuciano: 9:55am On Mar 09, 2017
carzola:
Eeeyyaahh!!

What a foolish analysis ... are you safe inside your house? All this is a pointer
to the level of insecurity in the country.

6 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by columbus007(m): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2017
Hmmmm undecided
Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by LilSmith55(m): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2017
Haaa... This country ehn
Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by mccoy47(m): 9:57am On Mar 09, 2017
Na wa oo.
Abeg if it's kidnappers who do dey expect to now pay the ransom?
Me? undecided

1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by Sijo01(f): 9:57am On Mar 09, 2017
Abuja is gradually becoming one of the city with the highest security challenges in Nigeria.
I pray they return home in peace.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by MikaSoko(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2017
God have mercy o
Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2017
oluwayimika123:

AH swear Osogbo weed na bastard
i swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by erewin: 10:00am On Mar 09, 2017
Logician:
I hope they are found soon
Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by emmabest2000(m): 10:01am On Mar 09, 2017
carzola:
Eeeyyaahh!!

Weed express delivery man at the ur door !

Pls open the door ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by bigpicture001: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2017
...they should check the DSS office.thats thier styl of operation.kidnap thier suspect and deny thier whereabout...it happened to me.i went missin for 2 weeks while they constantly deny am with them.now Av read abt mur than 20 other dss kidnap style arrest.

3 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by themonk(m): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2017
carzola:
Eeeyyaahh!!

Guy you don mad finish o grin
na kpomo full your brain so angry

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by Raintaker(m): 10:09am On Mar 09, 2017
bigpicture001:
...they should check the DSS office.thats thier styl of operation.kidnap thier suspect and deny thier whereabout...it happened to me.i went missin for 2 weeks while they constantly deny am with them.now Av read abt mur than 20 other dss kidnap style arrest.
y dem kidnap you?
Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 09, 2017
carzola:
Eeeyyaahh!!

If you like, hide under the bed. When fate decides your time has come, the roof can cave in, pressing you under the bed.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by chrisxxx(m): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2017
For humanity's, Karma, and above all the sake of the children of this couple at least the wife should be released if it is kidnapping. Whoever that is after this ugly incident, I have to let you know that even hunters, ask anyone, don't shoot any female animal that is known to be pregnant or breastfeeding. It is abominable to hold onto father and mother no matter what might be the reason behind it. Please have mercy for posterity sake.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by Akinaukwa: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2017
There is a greater probability that they were trailed and kidnapped. I pray God touches the criminals to get them released unhurt.
Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by diablos: 10:25am On Mar 09, 2017
Maybe they went on secret honeymoon...or they were abducted by aliensundecided
Re: Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) by pbethel: 10:30am On Mar 09, 2017
They are really nice couple. Have helped so many people in diverse ways.
Mr Japhet and wife shall return home in peace. Let mercy speak for them.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Containers Of Poisonous Tomato Paste Arrive Nigeria From Iran - Customs / Nigerian Prostitute Who Lied About Schooling In UK Exposed By Ghana Police / Gunmen Kidnap Oyintari Ajanami In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.