Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her (28208 Views)

Small Doctor Endorses President Buhari, Disables Comments Shortly After / Regina Daniels Shares Bathroom Photo, Disables Comments / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:25am On Mar 09, 2017
Another news plzzzz
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by iamnatty(m): 10:25am On Mar 09, 2017
U see undecided

Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by hopejackie76(f): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2017
Every half nude babe now is an ''actrress''

Check out my siggy for those who want to lose weight
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by Thisboysef(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2017
sleeknick:
angry human being go just dey yellow any how.

My broda i tire ooh!
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2017
In as much as I'm not a movie person.
My concern is which movie did she star?
Tonto we know Genevieve we know,

Roseline Meurer who know?

5 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by sleeknick: 10:28am On Mar 09, 2017
Thisboysef:

My broda i tire ooh!
angry
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by ednut1(m): 10:30am On Mar 09, 2017
karma at work. no big deal
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 09, 2017
Which nonsense Nollywood actor! Who knows you?! miss wannabe... yimu.
You better find your own man and leave Tonto's husband.

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by ipobbigot7: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2017
Igbo ladies and promiscuity, it's a lifestyle. Go to alaba international you will see them flaunting around other women's husband in the market.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by jbaby265(f): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2017
No pity felt.. Tonto is actually harvesting what she sowed. Sleeping with married men with no conscience ,now KARMA has come to pay her back in full force.. Sis enjoy and endure as well

As for the rosymurer of a girl.. Just relax enjoy, your turn is coming soon.. Karma is reloading to unleash on you with anger..its a circle thing.. Bitches
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by diablos: 10:37am On Mar 09, 2017
oluwatymylehyn:
I feel for her. God will heal her wound and restore her marriage back to normalcy .

What goes around comes around, leave God outta diz... He's busy and really doesn't give a fvck.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by dayosweetness(m): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2017
but d girl fine sha
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by ameh99: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2017
this Rosaline babe is steaming red hot shocked

what da hek was Tonto thinkig leaving her man around dis so hot chick shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by Apina(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2017
Tonto isn't a saint that we all know but taking someone else's husband and breaking up a family, that we are yet to hear.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by Vizzim: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2017
Some women r just not wise enough. What the prove that guy won't leave her also. Ná wá
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by dayosweetness(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2017
jbaby265:
No pity felt.. Tonto is actually harvesting what she sowed. Sleeping with married men with no conscience ,now KARMA has come to pay her back in full force.. Sis enjoy and endure as well

As for the rosymurer of a girl.. Just relax enjoy, your turn is coming soon.. Karma is reloading to unleash on you with anger..its a circle thing.. Bitches
which married man did tonto slept with...be sayin wat u dont knw

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by Liftme(f): 10:56am On Mar 09, 2017
Can social media platforms add dislike options already :
undecided undecided
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by Ezeego1(m): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2017
jbaby265:

Lol,,,its karma only reserved for the ladies??

You guys ain't saying sh!t about the husband,,,why?
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by 99foxxy(f): 11:02am On Mar 09, 2017
Shame on this home wrecker, you think breaking another woman's home will make you have peace? After you lied on how Tonto's husband is like a brother to you, so you're sleeping with your brother? Abomination.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by kingsmaila(m): 11:08am On Mar 09, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood actress Rosaline Meurer has disabled comments on her Instagram page after Tonto Dikeh yesterday confirmed rumours that she broke her marriage by having an affair with her husband, Olakunle Churchill.

According to Tonto, Rosaline Meurer is the reason her estranged husband Churchill abandoned her and his son. Rosaline, she said, has been sleeping with her husband, she even has pictures of them on a vacation together, something Churchill never did for her. Tonto also revealed that her husband bought Rosaline the birthday car gift she flaunted.

Rosaline has now disabled comments on ALL the photos on her Instagram after Nigerians came blasting her. And fans are asking if it's guilty conscience?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/alleged-home-breaker-rosaline-meurer.html
I advise Tonto to be patient and maintain her marriage and as for the randy Lady, she will never go Scot free as her judgement begins when she gets married too.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by adecz: 11:09am On Mar 09, 2017
shocked Even me sef go abandon my parents, wife/ kids , siblings & employer follow this mammy wata. grin

No too blame Churchill, he can't help himself!!! cool
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by yinkslinks(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2017
All these wash babes sef
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by oluwatymylehyn(m): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2017
lol. let's wish her well.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by VeniJu: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2017
ijustdey:
one good turn deserve another....

the law of karma in full force
Do you really believe in Karma?
If yes, is Nigerian on the recieving end of it's own Karma?
If there is Karma, i believe we're all in the same circle as it goes around.

I once beat up a boy. He said, ''one day, an older person will beat u too''

And i said, the same way a younger person u must have beaten had placed such a curse on utongue
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by lacoach: 11:19am On Mar 09, 2017
The Nigeria Breastfeeding Mother's Association hereby pray that Rosey shall live to reap what she has sowed.

For taking away a toddler's father when he need him most, she shall Rot in anguish and shame.

Wire unto the wanna be actress we don't know.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by Edusouls(m): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2017
i always said it,it is calamity generation of women,since creation i dont think the world have seen this type, breaking marriages here and there,conscience completely ice cold, these re the real daughters from depths of hell...

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by Edusouls(m): 11:24am On Mar 09, 2017
99foxxy:
Shame on this home wrecker, you think breaking another woman's home will make you have peace? After you lied on how Tonto's husband is like a brother to you, so you're sleeping with your brother? Abomination.
chai you women sure say no be lucifer create una? Una Too evil, haba...

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by chrisblack1234: 11:42am On Mar 09, 2017
Olosho collect olosho husband, what do u expect.. Pidgin will still collect it at last... Tonto na bad girl turn good.. Serve as a penance... Did I just comment
Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by guyla: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2017
softboiy:
any body wud cheat wif dis sexy babe
Tonto is still way finer

Besides I pity this Rosa because she is destroying her own brand, with this saga I don't see any blue-chip brand endorsing her what so ever

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her by 99foxxy(f): 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Edusouls:
chai you women sure say no be lucifer create una? Una Too evil, haba...
If lucifer created us then you're product of lucifer...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Covers Genevieve Magazine, November Edition / Davido's Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu Looks Dripping Hot In New Photos / Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.