Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment (2550 Views)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Nigeria Customs Service Applicants 2018 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment by chedmathe(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2017
Dear nairalanders, I would like to know the latest on the Nigeria customs service recruitment. The other day I received a form in my mail, I printed it, filled it and scanned it bk to them. They replied days later inviting me for interview at the Headquarters in Wuse abj. I was already getting excited until I saw below the mail that I need to pay #10,600 into a certain first bank acct with one name like that. That was where my excitement stopped and I applied my brakes.
Please I would like to know guys. Is Nigeria Customs Service recruiting??
If yes, how do we go about it?

Thanks guys
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment by Giftmeme: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2017
its a scam run run, Nigeria custom is not recruiting yet and if they do will not request for any money fro u. Shine ur eyes
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment by sod09(m): 10:27am On Mar 09, 2017
chedmathe:
Dear nairalanders, I would like to know the latest on the Nigeria customs service recruitment. The other day I received a form in my mail, I printed it, filled it and scanned it bk to them. They replied days later inviting me for interview at the Headquarters in Wuse abj. I was already getting excited until I saw below the mail that I need to pay #10,600 into a certain first bank acct with one name like that. That was where my excitement stopped and I applied my brakes.
Please I would like to know guys. Is Nigeria Customs Service recruiting??
If yes, how do we go about it?

Thanks guys
something like dis

Re: Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment by ozimhede24(f): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Scam, dy will soon ask you to pay money, I encounter dt
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment by Dayhorla: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
SCAM
Re: Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment by cashkid: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
chaiiiiiiiiiiiiii..................see perfect scammmmmmmmmmmm grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Promasidor Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (2 Positions) / Urgent Inquiry Please. / Telecom Trainees Wanted A Telecommunication Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.