Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,154 members, 7,825,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

A Thread For Honest Football Fans Relating To Barcelona's Victory. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Thread For Honest Football Fans Relating To Barcelona's Victory. (498 Views)

Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos / Football Fans Show Support To Carl Ikeme In England. PICS / Madness: See How This Man Celebrate Barcelona's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Honest Football Fans Relating To Barcelona's Victory. by VeniJu: 8:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Hello, fanatics... I believe 70 or more percent of Nairaland football fans watched the incredible match between Barcelona and PSG.. It was a game of sheer inspiration, faith, belief and thrills. It was a game of emotion as many were reduced to tears both from the winners and the losers. It was a game that has so much to learn from. Away from football, this barca game tells us that in life, anything is possible to those who believes and never gives up. It reminds me of my neighbour's wife. Whom after 12yrs of marriage, could not concieve. Doctors said her womb is lost. And in the end, she gave birth against all odds. (U can imagine the joy)
I wasn't a Barca fan. But i learnt alot from the game. On PSG's side, the played with no strategy, allowing theirselves to be under pressure.

So, to those who watched the game, what is your take and what did you learn from it?

cc: lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44:

Re: A Thread For Honest Football Fans Relating To Barcelona's Victory. by abdulhadi101(m): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2017
Everything is possible if you have long legs grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Honest Football Fans Relating To Barcelona's Victory. by Frankaka8(m): 8:56am On Mar 09, 2017
I never believed it, even as haters say referee helped them (wch is false), the sheer character and persistency in barca paid off coupled with luck. God was somehow a barca fan last nyt. Neymer MOTM.
Re: A Thread For Honest Football Fans Relating To Barcelona's Victory. by VeniJu: 9:34am On Mar 09, 2017
Frankaka8:
I never believed it, even as haters say referee helped them (wch is false), the sheer character and persistency in barca paid off coupled with luck. God was somehow a barca fan last nyt. Neymer MOTM.
Yes. It was a game of luck than superiority.
Had PSG played fluently than defending, Barca wouldn't have scaled through.
Now, other teams who blames Chelsea for defending should see that it is not easy to defend and handle the pressure for 90mins.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Honest Football Fans Relating To Barcelona's Victory. by chigoziri2403(m): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
what do you expect when you come into a game just to defend

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Seen Playing Table Tennis Like A Man (video) / Sir Alx Ferguson - “spain Supremacy In Europe Will End As Messi And Ronaldo Age” / Ex - Chelsea Goalkeeper John Phillip Dies Aged 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.