Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook (44210 Views)

The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured / The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene / See The Reason Depressed Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On F.B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by iwadobo: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Comments here are getting me cracking. He was really a very lazy lad who loves pleasure more than work. He could have been over pampered when he was young by his peers because his dad is in America and always having some few money and some beautiful clothing . Looking at the guy , he was not that handsome , and he was obviously very poor . So, for different girls to be getting pregnant for him shows that there was something going for him , and that was - his dad is America based . That mentality was there , he was always believing that one day his dad would take him to America where he would become a big boy . Those girls that fell for him also had that mentality. And that is the mentality of most Nigerians. That once you traveled out of the country, you are automatically a big boy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by Jlow2: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
wer i come from when ur 25years above u must be able to take care of ur self, proudly 5%

1 Like

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
eanestca:
and na barca fan

he was not alive to see their magical come back
And you succeeded in making me laugh. grin grin grin grin. Have you no respek for the dead ni?
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by priestchurch(m): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
In mama P's voice "I rather kill myself dan commit suicide" D guy no try at all...
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by TinaAnita(f): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
He was really a burden to everyone around him. The so-called wife should just forget about him and move on with her life. She made the worst mistake of her life by getting involved with such an unfortunate creature but that's not the end of the world.

1 Like

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by Deniyi76: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nonsense . Foolish goat . I lost my father at age 4 . I face the challenge ...Thank God .Today I am blessed .

1 Like

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by Abudu2000(m): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
See what buhari's sorry ass have caused??
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by EasyMind(m): 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
I guess if he had know that Barca will win and as well Qualify Yesterday He wouldn't Have committed Suicide. Moral Lesson From the Match: It is not over untill it is Over... You might fall or lose today But tomorrow is a better Day. Simply Put "Keep Hope Alive"

1 Like

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by persius555(m): 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ah
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by persius555(m): 1:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Are barca fans suicidal? He hurriedly commited sucide not knowing barca would turn the table.
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by haulforte123: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
EXPORT SERVICES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR FARM PRODUCTS.

Place Your Order at: info@haulforte.com or Call: (08121362702)

Visit or Live Chat at: www.haulforte.com
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by Snowpikin: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
I dnt like insultin d dead.... but dis guy is stupid.
If ur not happy that ur father is NOT taking care of u (even though hes an agbaya old enuf to care for himself) is it not hes responsibility to work hard n prove his father wrong?
Lazy man....died for nothing

1 Like

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by ooshinibos: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Naijas have been committing suicide for a long time ...the frequency has increased though due to Nollywood and TV
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by no1madman(m): 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Yeye boy
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by tmgold007(f): 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
orimipe:
There is more to this story joor. How will he kill himself because of an uncaring father... sad
Thank you...i dey suspect his step mother....na spiritual tinzz.....na juju d woman tey cast spell on him since na only him they trouble her wella....no be ordinary eyes

1 Like

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by chiscomtn: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
my brother God go bless you jare
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by Daddybright1986(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Life is too precious to mess with,I will rather kill myself than commit suicide
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
One fool has left the planet. Hurray!
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by akigbemaru: 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
So sad! I grew up without my dad!
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by Seth89(m): 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
I think Governor Ayodele Fayose is vindicated now, because when it was reported a guy blamed the governor on this platform that his non payment of salary led the guy into committing suicide. We should be mindful of whatever we want to post so as not to incur the wrath of God.
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by Mayflowa(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
doublewisdom:
Lazy man. At 34 years he was expecting his 66 year old father to be footing his bills? E really die well.

Old guys may need a push in Nigeria. People don't really make it at early age in Nigeria.

From the tone of the father, he actually don't care about them. It was the lack of care in the last 10 years that got everyone here.

Old politicians' children still receive some perks from their father. He clearly can support his business. If he did, he would hv mentioned it
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by ehispapa(m): 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
most of these football fanatics are lay about idiot. most people lost their parent at a more tender age and still strive to make it in life. at 34 you commit suicide because of your father. a married man at that..let him go. minus one useless Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Sweetguy25:
I believe he's fathers side of the story.

*his father's side of the story
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by lkdolz(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
eanestca:
and na barca fan
he was not alive to see their magical come back
it would have given him hope that "nothing is impossible if you believe"
it's so sad.
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by jimb(m): 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
All the popsy wey dey leave their pikin fr naija go America go dey enjoy , fire go burn una fr hell when una go die...

1 Like

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by jimb(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jlow2:
wer i come from when ur 25years above u must be able to take care of ur self, proudly 5%

Do you know how long that guy had struggled befr taking such decision. the truth not far fetched may be that the biological father may have married in america as we see in our days now, guys marring in nigeria and still get married outside just for a better leaving and at the end you may not av enough financial balance to cater for the children you created,

Am not saying that taken ones life is the best but considering the pressure and the kind of conditions we as youth find ourselves in this country is very appalling.

If the man had wanted a better life fr the children he would av planed it out from the unset , atleast by 66 , he is meant to have retired and the kids taken over in america but he felt he was smater when he engaged a woman here and ran to settle with oyibo.

I retired my father at the age of 23 , he is now 68 and every month I send him something to take care of himself and my siblings too
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by ajalaolanr(m): 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
information1:
See earlier thread where he announced it on facebook https://www.nairaland.com/3669450/ekiti-man-posts-suicide-facebook

http://punchng.com/man-commits-suicide-to-protest-against-america-based-father/

Suicide...haba!

So Barack Obama should have committed suicide too? dude killed himself by himself, he was stupid and foolish and left a trail of saddness for people that love him...HE WAS A LAZY MAN!!

You are to blame when you get to the after life ooo, more so for the reason that you gave that your father abandoned his responsibilities to you. Many Nigerians and indeed many men from all over the world who are successful today did not have a father figure or a father that took care of them.

My mother always rang it to my ears, that my fathers money was his...I should go work for mine.

Today, I'm happy i heed that advise. Life is full of opportunities, you only need to work hard, forge ahead and never give up, the doors will open and the opportunities will come eventually.

1 Like

Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by shorlla(m): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Eeeya and the guy na barca fan sef...E for wait see the legendary come back Now.... Lazy soul
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by AntiWailer: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Loser.
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by metallisc(m): 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
doublewisdom:
Lazy man. At 34 years he was expecting his 66 year old father to be footing his bills? E really die well.

gbam!!! cool cool
Re: Why Man Committed Suicide After Announcing It On Facebook by MikaSoko(m): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Wasted life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Final Year Student Stabbed To Death By His Friend Over Girlfriend In Bauchi / Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed / Lady Strangled To Death At Garrison Portharcourt, Lifeless Body Dumped (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.