Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Acting President, Prof. Osinbajo, A Faithful Lieutenant To Buhari – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acting President, Prof. Osinbajo, A Faithful Lieutenant To Buhari – Tinubu (757 Views)

Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting / Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acting President, Prof. Osinbajo, A Faithful Lieutenant To Buhari – Tinubu by morereb10: 10:13am On Mar 09, 2017
The National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has described Acting President Yemi Osinbajo as a loyal team player, who does not seek personal accolades. In a congratulatory message to Osinbajo on the occasion of his 60th birthday, Tinubu said:

“We know that you will have little time to celebrate as your birthday comes at a momentous time this year”.

In a statement released by the Tinubu Media Office, the former Lagos governor added that Osinbajo has been a faithful lieutenant to President Muhammadu Buhari. “As the humble and selfless person you are, you shall be busy promoting the policy agenda of your principal and our President Muhammadu Buhari,”.

“You have been a faithful and dedicated lieutenant to our president. We wish you nothing but the best and congratulate your loyal service to him and to our beloved country.

“From my experience working with you when you were the Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice in Lagos State, I can say that you are a consummate team player who does not seek individual accolades but one, who without personal notoriety or fanfare, does his best to advance the policies and interests of the government in which you serve.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/03/acting-president-prof-osinbajo-faithful.html

cc lalasticlala missyb3 dominique

Re: Acting President, Prof. Osinbajo, A Faithful Lieutenant To Buhari – Tinubu by nextprince: 10:17am On Mar 09, 2017
The wandering lost tribe on their way to crucify Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Acting President, Prof. Osinbajo, A Faithful Lieutenant To Buhari – Tinubu by Jabioro: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2017
Tinubu spoke well.. thank you Sir .
Re: Acting President, Prof. Osinbajo, A Faithful Lieutenant To Buhari – Tinubu by Naijacitizen(m): 10:31am On Mar 09, 2017
Jabioro:
Tinubu spoke well.. thank you Sir .
Double post.
Re: Acting President, Prof. Osinbajo, A Faithful Lieutenant To Buhari – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2017
What is it with this ass-licking of the president?
Re: Acting President, Prof. Osinbajo, A Faithful Lieutenant To Buhari – Tinubu by dee02(m): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2017
No doubt about that.
Re: Acting President, Prof. Osinbajo, A Faithful Lieutenant To Buhari – Tinubu by muykem: 11:03am On Mar 09, 2017
I envy VP simplicity, humble, loyalty, integrity and most importantly dedication to service. God please give me these qualities, I want it.

(1) (Reply)

Another PDP Reps Member Defects To APC / Throwback: What Trump Said About America And Afghanistan / Babachir, Oke Should Have Been Arrested – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.