Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

British Petroleum Msc Scholarship At Tu Delft - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / British Petroleum Msc Scholarship At Tu Delft (3374 Views)

Study Abroad Free Scholarship: 2016 TU Delft Excellence Scholarships / Scholarship At Kyungdong University Korea / PTDF Msc Scholarship Past Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Petroleum Msc Scholarship At Tu Delft by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2009
British Petroleum offer a 2 year full scholarship for Msc petroleum engineering and geosciences students from NON E.U countries at Tu Delft. The only eligibility criteria for consideration is admission to the course.

There is also full scholarship for Msc students from Non E.U countries sponsored by STATOIL and SHELL to study APPLIED GEOPHYSICS at TU Delft. Eligibility criteria is admission to the course at Tu delft.

The only requirement is for the student to apply for admission into the course of study at Tu Delft using Tu Delft website.
Please spread it fast to other nigerian students and africans.

1 Like

Re: British Petroleum Msc Scholarship At Tu Delft by SEFAGO(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
wicked man

1 Like

Re: British Petroleum Msc Scholarship At Tu Delft by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2009
@sefago,
What was my offence?, why calling me wicked man for posting such information. ok, thanks
Re: British Petroleum Msc Scholarship At Tu Delft by SEFAGO(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2009
I meant good, lol

Like wicked haha thats funny, I meant good info, sorry bros, i am multitasking so typing things quickly

1 Like

Re: British Petroleum Msc Scholarship At Tu Delft by perfectmen: 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2009
watz their site plz
Re: British Petroleum Msc Scholarship At Tu Delft by SEFAGO(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2009
Re: British Petroleum Msc Scholarship At Tu Delft by bighead1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2009
please how can i contack u
Re: British Petroleum Msc Scholarship At Tu Delft by 2good(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2010
Hi Jojohnson,

1 Like

Re: British Petroleum Msc Scholarship At Tu Delft by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2010
@2good,
I should be very happy for you. Tu Delft is very challenging and competitive but you can have a scholarship especially if other applicants from Africa and other developing countries do not possess better GPA and motivation than you. I will advise you to also pray for favour. There are couples of scholarship both partial and full for pet eng. and geosciences. But I pray you get full. I am looking forward to seing you here. If you made it, you woudnt have problem academically cos I will just pass on the baton to you. Did you say you have your admission letter already, you can apply for NFP scholarships from holland embassy in Nigeria. It is the most prestigious scholarship you can ever have in europe for msc and it closes on march 31st, 2010. I won that one and shell stat oil scholarship to delft. I wish you well. please act on it on time. The Lord grant you favours.

You can reach me on: j.o.johnson@student.tudelft.nl,
I would have dropped my line but you know it is dangerous. you can contact me so we talk

(1) (Reply)

New Ssce Curriculum / Kogi State University Official Cut-off Mark 2014/2015 / Desopadec Bursary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.