Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,650 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Free Afrobeat Instrumental Download On Freaksonar - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Free Afrobeat Instrumental Download On Freaksonar (1853 Views)

Afrobeat Instrumental Download / 9ja Instrumentals Download On Freaksonar / Afrobeat Instrumental (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Afrobeat Instrumental Download On Freaksonar by FreakSonar(m): 12:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
Go cop this free Afrobeat Instrumental album that I "SONAR" dropped like a year ago on my website https://freaksonar.com ... A lot of Musicians like you have already downloaded the beats and have made fire music with it. I suggest you do same. And don't forget to share the album of beats to your friends who are into music. Thanks!

https://freaksonar.com/category/free-stuff/free-afrobeat-instrumental-download/
Re: Free Afrobeat Instrumental Download On Freaksonar by Isholaoni: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Get your song produced for #10,000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #7000 and get free promotion with hypes and broadcast. And if you have any song you want us to promote online for you,we can help you promote it on ten sites for just #8000 which also include tooxclusive and notjustok with massive hypes and broadcast. Contact Ebenz on 07032617747 for more enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Best Music Producer In Ibadan / The Role Of A Music/talent Manager / Young Upcoming Producers needed in Lagos, Nigeria (in-house producer or one off)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.