Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble (35945 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Doctor Narrates Trouble They Face To Get Their N40K Salary / How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja / I Resigned After Receiving My Salary: Help, Am I In Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by kaja4real: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Where is that op, c'mon lets get on the floor. Ajinka is waiting for u, come online bro, let me show u that i have dine and wine with the dead and the living, i will only take ur insult but not to insult our ladies here,
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Ibime(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
B2Spirits:

Your own case is beyond redemption. Those useless syntaxes you are familiar with in your street should be left there.

For your information, I have paid foreign consultants to edit my scripts before, and I have known that those obsolete usuges you brandish are better left for kids.

You are the one beyond redemption. Paying foreign consultants to edit your scripts while working as a hospital porter?

Did you not hear me say quitted is as redundant as Old King James English? A case of an eediot who is not conversant with the English language and just puts anything he reads into his scripts even if it is 17th century English. My friend, you are mad.

Please need the advice below. Bloody hospital porter.

Davidoff2000:

We wey no sabi english sef don see rubbish wey u dey write, yet you base your grandeur on oral and written presentations

1 Like

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 12, 2017
Ibime:

You are the one beyond redemption. Paying foreign consultants to edit your scripts while working as a hospital porter?

Did you not hear me say quitted is as redundant as Old King James English? A case of an eediot who is not conversant with the English language and just puts anything he reads into his scripts even if it is 17th century English. My friend, you are mad.

Please need the advice below. Bloody hospital porter.

I have said it before that lunatics have relocated here. This lost goat doesn't know the definition of a porter. It's understandable. Drugs used by his mother while trying to get rid of the deformed fetus failed several times. I won't be surprised at the OSU outcast, the ibimeebechukwu of an ipodite.

They just buried his stubborn friend recently. The dude spread his chest for bullet defence testing during pro Trump rally and the failed odeshi sent him to hell. Ibimechukwu or whatever the bab00n is called is in urgent need of a 33kv transformer, so that we quickly dispose his corpse for the birds to eat. Decent burial? No, he doesn't deserve it. Burying ibime will be an insult to his father who died in okija shrine. The old f00l was eaten by beasts, and has prayed that his goat of a child suffers the same fate. To hell with hungry thing.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by SetrakusRa(m): 12:52am On Mar 12, 2017
grin grin Pure comedy...
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 12, 2017
Why is a demented ghetto dweller above craving for my attention this much? Have you eaten today? Oh, I understand! It's 0 1 0 meal structure. Please sell yourself, and use the money to buy a better phone for copy and paste ish. That tinko can be seen here as a result of its deformed pasting.

"@o.g.ag.a hope am not late on the show, which spell fit mak one rich, abeg suffer suffer dun kill man pikin"

See what hunger did to this goat.

"aboru aboye, so how will the Odu be casted for me, requirements and divination fees"

Ah IPod and ritual!

"I need loan of 100k to start business, what are the requirements"

Go rob banks, dude. Vampire's fate awaits you.

"I dun show, ogaga4luv show broda the way, i hv tried in suffering, its high time to change situation, abeg reply sharp sharp"

Ah, human beings dey suffer o.

"how long will it take to start seen success and riches"

Ah, Lucifer! IPod can die on top money any day.

"mehnnn the hardship and suffering is biting hard on me bro, we are in same position"

Someone saying this rubbish s dragging online fights. O ga o! To be jobless at 29 is a curse.

"am telling u the truth, no big laughing matter, imagine a full grown up guy like me, no accommodation nothing to show. as a man, from hand to mouth".

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Ibime(m): 1:25am On Mar 12, 2017
B2Spirits:

I have said it before that lunatics have relocated here. This lost goat doesn't know the definition of a porter. It's understandable. Drugs used by his mother while trying to get rid of the deformed fetus failed several times. I won't be surprised at the OSU outcast, the ibimeebechukwu of an ipodite.

They just buried his stubborn friend recently. The dude spread his chest for bullet defence testing during pro Trump rally and the failed odeshi sent him to hell. Ibimechukwu or whatever the bab00n is called is in urgent need of a 33kv transformer, so that we quickly dispose his corpse for the birds to eat. Decent burial? No, he doesn't deserve it. Burying ibime will be an insult to his father who died in okija shrine. The old f00l was eaten by beasts, and has prayed that his goat of a child suffers the same fate. To hell with hungry thing.

Mr Porter, what is your job in the hospital? Bloody attendant them put for Hospital boysquarters forming English Professor. Do you even have BA in English? They asked you to chaperone patients and move goods and medical files from one ward to another, and you think they employed you to speak grammar? I pity you.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 12, 2017
Ibime:

Mr Porter, what is your job in the hospital? Bloody attendant them put for Hospital boysquarters forming English Professor. Do you even have BA in English? They asked you to chaperone patients and move goods and medical files from one ward to another, and you think they employed you to speak grammar? I pity you.

Idîota. Owner delegated his role to me and you called it porter thing? At these rate, it won't be long before they bring you here. Then I will remind you when you arrive. OSU cast jatijati
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Ibime(m): 1:44am On Mar 12, 2017
B2Spirits:

Idîota. Owner delegated his role to me and you called it porter thing? At these rate, it won't be long before they bring you here. Then I will remind you when you arrive. OSU cast jatijati

Owner delegated his role to you, and put you in a boysquarters, then switched off your TV. Shut up Mr Porter, are you a Medical Doctor?

And you are fighting with this owner who saved you from recession. . . because you speak better English than him?

Mugu, since when did speaking English become a key skill in the operations of any hospital, that has got you feeling high and mighty, and got you challenging the owner? Medical Doctors have not challenged the owner, it is one two bob fantasist like yourself that is challenging the owner, all because of your purportedly superior English? You even get English degree sef?

Actual English degree graduates and post-graduates are starving, and you think speaking English makes you better than Doctors in a hospital?

Continue humouring me.

2 Likes

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 12, 2017
Ibime:

Owner delegated his role to you, and put you in a boysquarters, then switched off your TV. Shut up Mr Porter, are you a Medical Doctor?

And you are fighting with this owner who saved you from recession. . . because you speak better English than him?

Mugu, since when did speaking English become a key skill in the operations of any hospital, that has got you feeling high and mighty, and got you challenging the owner? Medical Doctors have not challenged the owner, it is one two bob fantasist like yourself that is challenging the owner, all because of your purportedly superior English? You even get English degree sef?

Actual English degree graduates and post-graduates are starving, and you think speaking English makes you better than Doctors in a hospital?

Continue humouring me.

I understand why you will soon land here. Sebi you want to know why my job deals with presentation? No p. Insanity begins with sleep apnea in some. It remains little time before they will tie you with ropes and bundle you into a lorry for onward journey from Gambia down here. The ashewo you married in one of the Gambian slums will wail for long.

The flatinoes die daily in Malaysia and you hide in tiny Gambia. Please, you are needed in Thailand for death sentence. Gambia no know how to catch drug dealers.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Ibime(m): 2:50am On Mar 12, 2017
B2Spirits:

I understand why you will soon land here. Sebi you want to know why my job deals with presentation? No p. Insanity begins with sleep apnea in some. It remains little time before they will tie you with ropes and bundle you into a lorry for onward journey from Gambia down here. The ashewo you married in one of the Gambian slums will wail for long.

The flatinoes die daily in Malaysia and you hide in tiny Gambia. Please, you are needed in Thailand for death sentence. Gambia no know how to catch drug dealers.

Hahahahaha. Newsflash Mr Porter, Gambia is only one of over 30 countries I've visited. Can you get there with 1 year salary as Hospital porter? Your hospital owner set go greet me well if he see me.

You make presentations for hospital? To who? Can you present an MRI scan to a patient and know what you are talking about? Mr Porter, keep speaking English in the hospital. Owner done off DSTV for your BQ yet this night? I hope say no be hospital wi-fi you dey use browse now, although I believe say your hospital na just one kpako primary care unit. Why else would they have the man running the place in BQ with no DSTV?

1 Like

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 12, 2017
Ibime:

Hahahahaha. Newsflash Mr Porter, Gambia is only one of over 30 countries I've visited. Can you get there with 1 year salary as Hospital porter? Your hospital owner set go greet me well if he see me.

You make presentations for hospital? To who? Can you present an MRI scan to a patient and know what you are talking about? Mr Porter, keep speaking English in the hospital. Owner done off DSTV for your BQ yet this night? I hope say no be hospital wi-fi you dey use browse now, although I believe say your hospital na just one kpako primary care unit. Why else would they have the man running the place in BQ with no DSTV?

Lol. They are yet to catch you abi? Bullets will like entering your butthôles in some of those borders. Is Biafra not part of the 30 countries? Asiwerey!
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 12, 2017
Ibime:

"I hope say no be hospital wi-fi you dey use browse now, although I believe say your hospital na just one kpako primary care unit."

This qualifies you for admission here. Remember we also have flogging crew for wild patients.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Ibime(m): 3:02am On Mar 12, 2017
B2Spirits:

My job description is purely about presentations--assisting the owner, who has been taking up this role before my arrival. It also requires me to be in the hospital everyday. Here, I normally don't have much to do between 10am and 4pm. Since that I would be busy at night

Who do you make presentations to at night Mr Porter? Is your hospital a coven?

We all know who works night shift in the hospital. Mr Porter, get off your phone and start portering as per your job description.

The night presenter grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 12, 2017
Ibime:

One of your IPod relatives up there is dying of hunger. Please introduce him to Malaysia bound drug cartels. He has been constituting nuisance here for long. If you refuse to help him now, ritualists will still waste him.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 12, 2017
Ibime:

Who do you make presentations to at night Mr Porter? Is your hospital a coven?

We all know who works night shift in the hospital. Mr Porter, get off your phone and start portering as per your job description.

The night presenter grin grin grin

You sha wan know the drill. Se IFA no dey ur side ni?
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by iboboyswag(m): 8:08am On Mar 12, 2017
Ibime:

Continue humouring me.

My guy leave the lunatic.... na him poverty dey talk. You know after a hard day running errands and as per say as dey don disconnect dstv, the errand boy gats keep himself busy.

Its only a matter of time, dstv gone, accommodation next. Make we see whether english go pay the rent.

Even him secondary school babe bin don tell am say the future no bright again! Who are we then? The oracle in his house had spoken.

1 Like

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2017
iboboyswag:

My guy leave the lunatic.... na him poverty dey talk. You know after a hard day running errands and as per say as dey don disconnect dstv, the errand boy gats keep himself busy.

Its only a matter of time, dstv gone, accommodation next. Make we see whether english go pay the rent.

Even him secondary school babe bin don tell am say the future no bright again! Who are we then? The oracle in his house had spoken.

E pain am grin grin grin

Transformer is your next friend to hug. Or look for a Dangote truck, and stand in front of it. It won't do u anything o, oponu.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by kaja4real: 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Oya op i dun show, remember waiting i talk, my papa na tapper my mama na saler, i remain ajinka, i neva mak mouth and i no mak mouth, but ur own, dat one anoda universe go talk,
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
kaja4real:
Oya op i dun show, remember waiting i talk, my papa na tapper my mama na saler, i remain ajinka, i neva mak mouth and i no mak mouth, but ur own, dat one anoda universe go talk,

The battle is on for you in the other thread. https://www.nairaland.com/3677905/nairaland-rich-dudes-helped-here/1
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by LegitBoy(m): 4:22am On Mar 13, 2017
B2Spirits:

The battle is on for you in the other thread. https://www.nairaland.com/3677905/nairaland-rich-dudes-helped-here/1
Just take a chill pill and see how you successfully ruined your thread, this is a clear definition of who you're. Learn to differentiate between pride and confidence.

1 Like

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by kaja4real: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2017
B2Spirits:

i think say u get better talk self, my name na confirm kaja and i am for real. Remember waiting i tell u, i dun chop and shark wit the people wey dun kpai and people wey go kpai
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by kaja4real: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2017
B2Spirits:

i think say u get better talk self, my name na confirm kaja and i am for real. Remember waiting i tell u, i dun chop and shark wit people wey dun kpai and people wey go kpai.
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by kaja4real: 7:16am On Mar 13, 2017
B2Spirits:

i think say u get better talk self, my name na confirm kaja and i am for real. Remember waiting i tell u, i dun chop and shark wit people wey dun kpai and people wey go kpai. So if u bi peson wey get sense, ur brain suppose dey tel u say Kaja no bi ur size
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by kaja4real: 7:16am On Mar 13, 2017
B2Spirits:

i think say u get better talk self, my name na confirm kaja and i am for real. Remember waiting i tell u, i dun chop and shark wit people wey dun kpai and people wey go kpai. So if u bi peson wey get sense, ur brain suppose dey tel u say Kaja no bi ur size. Kaja dey ajinka
Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by spacyzuma(m): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
MathsChic:
I think you are under an illusion of grandeur. You have a feeling you are smart. But indeed you may not be as smart as you think. It's the wrongest thing to think a boss who remarked, even if in passing, about your superior presentation skills, would now be thinking of bringing you down, when all he needs to "bring you down" is to merely fire you. And hire someone else.

If he found work for you between 10am and 4pm, it could be for a host of other reasons, and for nothing related to your paranoia. If he thought the DSTV needed to be shut down, there could be a thousand other reasons for it and not for the hunt you think.

You need to watch it. Sooner those feelings you harbour will creep out and in no time will become perceptible to your boss. You should know that once that happens, insubordination is the interpretation. I'll suggest you simply do your thing. Do your job and don't entertain those feelings of greatness, which, frankly, ain't even great anyways. Concentrate on honing your skills and not on who's after your phantom glory.

In other words, stay focused, oga. smiley

This is just brilliant.

Also, welcome back to Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Outshined My Employers, Now I'm in Trouble by lookyzy: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2022

Cherriex dont be in a hurry, you have a lifetime to study these things, but to make your life smoother than it is now, you must study these stuff without which nature will force you to study them through adversity.

If you noticed, your success and failure in life seems to be orchestrated by the unseen, and you try so much to connect the dots but it is always illusive. The answer lies in your purpose in life and when your enterprise aligns with universal ideal and your purpose in life, everything works so perfect, and when it is against, there is nothing you can do to flourish effortlessly. And you wonder why others have it easy. The answer lies in your purpose and knowledge of the universe. It is a game, the more you know the harder the game becomes and the more you get rewarded.

So, nature will force you to experience these hardships so you can return back to the core ideals of the universe, but if you want to avoid those pitfalls, study spiritually on purpose, dont wait for disaster. I didnt say study religion, most religions are purely lies and half-truths, I said study spirituality, study quantum physics, astro-physics, biogenesis. Study consciousness and study God, where ever the knowledge is, find it and study it. The world is yours, dont align yourself to one faith and live in a bubble. It is your world, enjoy it.

Like I said, align your body's consciousness grid to that of the earth magnetic field, the universe's grid and align the mind, soul and spirit to the source field, and the singularity and information will flow from the source. That is how the Holy Books were written, but over the years, languages and interpretations and translations have corrupted much of the core messages. It is time for all who desire the truth to connect back to source as those who have the true knowledge have totally hoarded it from the public and charge subscriptions to sell the monograms, manuscripts and handouts. They have formed a cartel and caucus and given themselves great names and stirs fears in the heart of the neophytes. So they know these truths and they live Kings and Queens which they are. Of-course, when you seek ye first the Kingdom of God, all other things are added unto you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Are Female Members Of Nigerian Armed Forces Allowed To Plait Their Hair / Lady Sacked For Not Sleeping With Her Indian Boss, Nigerians React / 14 Army Infantry Generals Pulled Out Of Active Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.