Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US - Autos (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US (311130 Views)

Is UBER Accepting Salvaged Or Accidented Vehicles In Nigeria? / Buy and Ship Vehicles From Europe at Affordable Rates / Pre-order, Import and Ship Vehicles from the US and Germany at Competitive Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
We got the integrity you are looking for. A trial will convince you. Request a quote today or chat us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com, we will get back to you in less than 48hours.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
We got the integrity you are looking for. A trial will convince you. Request a quote today or chat us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com, we will get back to you in less than 48hours.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:49am On Sep 12, 2017
Gimporters:
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 4:07am On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 4:15am On Sep 12, 2017
Pre-order vehicles with confidence and like never before.

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2017
Gimporters:
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2017
Do you need a clean ride with good mileage at a competitive rate? Look no further, G-Importers has the solution. Chat us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com, we will get back to you in less than 48hours.

We deliver on our promises. A trial will convince you.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2017
STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS OF VEHICLE PRE-ORDERING FROM THE USA, GERMANY AND UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
STEP 1: Search out your dream vehicle on either www.craigslist.org or www.cars.com for the US, www.mobile.de for Germany and www.dubizzle.com for UAE.

STEP 2: Copy and Paste the link here on our thread, send it to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com or chat us up on 08109646816 with the link

STEP 3: We will respond with a quotation on our thread or send you an email in less than 48hours.

STEP 4: Upon acceptance of our quote, we will proceed to the buying stage, which entails a physical examination of the vehicle by our shippers in either the US, Germany or UAE to ascertain the vehicle’s condition.

STEP 5: Once the vehicle is certified to be okay, we make payment immediately, pick up the vehicle and prepare all necessary documents for its shipment to Nigeria.

STEP 6: Few days before the vehicle berths at the Nigerian Seaport, we make all necessary arrangement for its clearing.

Note: Clearing takes between three (3) to five (5) working days or less.

STEP 7: Finally, the vehicle is cleared and delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2017
Pre-order super clean vehicles from the USA at the most affordable rates. A trial will convince you.

Search out any vehicle of your choice from www.craigslist.org or www.cars.com, paste the link here or request a quote by chatting us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com, we will get back to you in less than 48hours. We deliver on our promise.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR SEPTEMBER PRICE SLASH ON ALL PRE-ORDERED VEHICLES FROM THE US, GERMANY AND UAE.

SEIZE THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY BY PLACING YOUR ORDER TODAY FOR YOUR DESIRED VEHICLE.

CALL/CHAT US UP ON 08184703006/08109646816 OR SEND AN EMAIL TO gimportersnigeria@gmail.com FOR A QUOTE.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR SEPTEMBER PRICE SLASH ON ALL PRE-ORDERED VEHICLES FROM THE US, GERMANY AND UAE. [/b]

SEIZE THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY BY PLACING YOUR ORDER TODAY FOR YOUR DESIRED VEHICLE. [/b]

CALL/CHAT US UP ON 08184703006/08109646816 OR SEND AN EMAIL TO gimportersnigeria@gmail.com FOR A QUOTE.

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
We got the integrity you are looking for. A trial will convince you. Request a quote today or chat us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com, we will get back to you in less than 48hours

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR SEPTEMBER PRICE SLASH ON ALL PRE-ORDERED VEHICLES FROM THE US, GERMANY AND UAE.

SEIZE THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY BY PLACING YOUR ORDER TODAY FOR YOUR DESIRED VEHICLE.

CALL/CHAT US UP ON 08184703006/08109646816 OR SEND AN EMAIL TO gimportersnigeria@gmail.com FOR A QUOTE

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2017

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Gimporters:
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Gimporters:
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Gimporters:
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 3:38am On Sep 13, 2017
Request a quote today by chatting us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2017
We got the integrity you are looking for. A trial will convince you.

Take advantage of our September price slash on all pre-ordered vehicles!

Request a quote today or chat us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com, we will get back to you in less than 48hours.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2017
Gimporters:
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2017
Do you need a ride? We can help you get any vehicle of your choice from the US, Germany and UAE at the most affordable rate.
Chat us up on 08109646816 or a send an email to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com for a quote.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2017
Get a good ride at an affordable rate. We deliver on our promise. A trial will convince you.

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2017
Hear are testimonies from our Niaraland clients.

Vehicle in good condition, timely delivery, good customer service, trustworthy and honest[/b].
-Longeaton

Gimporters is a very reliable entity. No physical contact and your order will be delivered at your door step. Just make your selection and let Gimporters do the rest. Testimonies and a trial should convince you.
-greatqs

This is true, I had total rest using Gimporters for this transaction, it was seamless from start to finish. Excellent service, keep it blazing.
-Dewmo

It gives one joy when we still have companies that stick to their words. I can only say a very big thank you to the Gimporter team for helping me buy my car. I am really grateful.

-FYsol
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
Gimporters:
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pre-order any vehicle of your choice at the comfort of your home or office and get it delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria in less than nine weeks. We are people of tested and proven integrity. A trial will convince you.

Vehicle in good condition, timely delivery, good customer service, trustworthy and honest[/b].
-Longeaton

Gimporters is a very reliable entity. No physical contact and your order will be delivered at your door step. Just make your selection and let Gimporters do the rest. Testimonies and a trial should convince you.
-greatqs

This is true, I had total rest using Gimporters for this transaction, it was seamless from start to finish. Excellent service, keep it blazing.
-Dewmo

It gives one joy when we still have companies that stick to their words. I can only say a very big thank you to the Gimporter team for helping me buy my car. I am really grateful.

-FYsol

Request a quote today by chatting us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com.

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
Gimporters:

-Longeaton

-greatqs

-Dewmo

-FYsol
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pre-order any vehicle of your choice at the comfort of your home or office and get it delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria in less than nine weeks. We are people of tested and proven integrity. A trial will convince you.

Vehicle in good condition, timely delivery, good customer service, trustworthy and honest
-Longeaton

-greatqs

-Dewmo

-FYsol

Request a quote today by chatting us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com.
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
Gimporters:

Vehicle in good condition, timely delivery, good customer service, trustworthy and honest
-Longeaton

-greatqs

-Dewmo

-FYsol

Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2017
Gimporters:
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Gimporters:
Re: Pre-order Clean and Non-Accident Vehicles from the US by Gimporters: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
You can bank on us! Request a quote by sending a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com or chat us up on 08109646816.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (495) (Reply)

I Am A Clearing Agent,if You Have Consignment,am @ Your Service / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Now Selling:100w Car Vacuum Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.