Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 (56215 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (1 - 5) On 7th March 2017 / Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th March 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by mightyleks(m): 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
habby51:
Muahhhhhhhhh I luv chelsea I luv my guy. Chelsea Bleep dem As my guy dey Bleep me
can I join in bleeping
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by Emekus92(m): 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
KennyID17:

Thank goodness we are d home team. That Tottenham team scares the shii outta me.

Oga na neutral ground. U don hear wembly stadium na their d 2 matches go hold
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by livestr: 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by Obere4u: 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Noblewhiz:
BOU: it was second half ManU: from first half
And considering d way u guys made mouth about 4nil
With a utd penalty?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by KennyID17(m): 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ximenez:
I wanted to ignore you before but your rants about ten men were rather becoming too much. If you've watched enough football in your life you would have seen a lot of occasions where even a team that was down to nine men would still win the match (AC MILAN DID IT OF RECENT). Fortunately for Man U tonight, their best player was on the pitch for the full 90 minutes and he mad series of fantastic saves. The same Man U couldn't score against Bournemouth after they were reduced to ten men, even when they were awarded a penalty kick.

Now to your first statement, you as an Arsenal fan, you should be a chief custodian of the Hall of shame, because it doesn't matter if it's against 5 men or 29 women. THE TRUTH IS THAT ARSENAL CAN'T FIGHT WHEN IT MATTERS MOST.

Tell them, everywhere u turn , their pathetic excuse is 10men, some one gave them d instance of d Bournemouth match, and they resorted to insults.

The fact that they were even expecting to lose by a much larger margin say a lot about these So called United fans. Bunch of plastic cry-baby supporters #spits.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by HARDDON: 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ximenez:
That's clever, he gave you a point that you couldn't defend so you resorted to insulting him cheesy

What point? His insultive "shut up?"

Do u know how many games Mu have played from last month till now?

Did the relegation battlers hv that luxury?
They play one game in 7 or probably 14 days n u go comparing us wit em?
Wit d weakened squard strenght?
Do u know what jetlag is?

Like i said, no lecture nid

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by KennyID17(m): 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
Emekus92:

Oga na neutral ground. U don hear wembly stadium na their d 2 matches go hold

Chaiii shocked, well whatever happens happens, but am upbeat tho.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by Chukwudozzie(m): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
Spot on

Ximenez:
I wanted to ignore you before but your rants about ten men were rather becoming too much. If you've watched enough football in your life you would have seen a lot of occasions where even a team that was down to nine men would still win the match (AC MILAN DID IT OF RECENT). Fortunately for Man U tonight, their best player was on the pitch for the full 90 minutes and he mad series of fantastic saves. The same Man U couldn't score against Bournemouth after they were reduced to ten men, even when they were awarded a penalty kick.

Now to your first statement, you as an Arsenal fan, you should be a chief custodian of the Hall of shame, because it doesn't matter if it's against 5 men or 29 women. THE TRUTH IS THAT ARSENAL CAN'T FIGHT WHEN IT MATTERS MOST.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by Marthaodion(f): 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
HARDDON:

Let me get your point, are you angry that Chealsea won with a single goal or you are just mad at Man U losing?

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by Segadem(m): 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
AndrewFarms:
I see Chelsea fanz mouth being shut tonight.....
#GGMU...........
#Heading2Wembley.........
#EnglandisRED...................

We are gonna turn Stamford bridge red also....
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img] grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by Saintsquare(m): 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
Marthaodion:

Let me get your point, are you angry that Chealsea won with a single goal or you are just mad at Man U losing?

good question
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Crownadex:
United return to london for Monday's FA cup quarter final, ahead of which Morinho appeared to take a dig at Chelsea tactical approach ........... Chelsea 2 - 3 United , though not bcoz I'm Man u fans but Na so e go be IJN
You dey Call God only when you need something but we give him thanks without season whether we need something or not.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by cutelover19(m): 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jakama90:

You get sense at all... ?

oga, I didn't talk to you oo. just mind your business and don't add to my vexation before I join you to my #pogvex
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by Ximenez(m): 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
HARDDON:

Good. But i have some lectures for you, you can only experience jetlag if you are in an environment that's has different timezone from the one you are used to. Contrary to the belief that some people have that jetlag is the accumulation of fatigue when you travel a long distance it's physical condition caused by crossing time zones during flight; often the result of disruption to the circadian rhythms of the body. The match wasn't played in Russia or Asia, both teams are English teams and the match was played in England, you can only give the excuse of fatigue not Jetlag.

9 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by tola9ja: 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
It is now...
1597 days
38,328 hrs
2,299,680 minutes
Since utd beat Chelsea

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by Emekus92(m): 12:01am On Mar 14, 2017
HARDDON:

Jeez. Wo send una message wen Chelsea win Europa league didn't they face the same challenge? If u knw u r going to b weak y didn't u allow saint etinne to beat u out earlier. Nonsense accept ur defeat

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by Emekus92(m): 12:03am On Mar 14, 2017
KennyID17:

Chaiii shocked, well whatever happens happens, but am upbeat tho.
No matter wat dem no fit beat us 2 times a roll
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by HARDDON: 12:03am On Mar 14, 2017
Ximenez:
Good. But i have some lectures for you, you can only experience jetlag if you are in an environment that's has different timezone from the one you are used to. Contrary to the belief that some people have that jetlag is the accumulation of fatigue when you travel a long distance it's physical condition caused by crossing time zones during flight; often the result of disruption to the circadian rhythms of the body. The match wasn't played in Russia or Asia, both teams are English teams and the match was played in England, you can only give the excuse of fatigue not Jetlag.

Then d ring-a-roll
When n where was our last match played?
in england?

Luk lad, i dont hv time for this newspaper stand squabbles.

Peace
Out
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by KennyID17(m): 12:07am On Mar 14, 2017
Emekus92:

No matter wat dem no fit beat us 2 times a roll

Baba this na football, anything fee happun. But like a said, am upbeat.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by Ximenez(m): 12:09am On Mar 14, 2017
HARDDON:

Then d ring-a-roll
When n where was our last match played?
in england?

Luk lad, i dont hv time for this newspaper stand squabbles.

Peace
Out
Lol, jetlag affected Man U in Russia against Rostov not against Chelsea. If you travel to Russia today, you might feel dizzy and fall asleep in the afternoon there, cos that afternoon is equivalent to night in Nigeria. THAT'S JETLAG.

Peace out.

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by mikejegede(m): 12:11am On Mar 14, 2017
oboy,it is official..so it is true that manutd don dey give kante BJ..what a life seff...
not like u guys had any chance of winning ..
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by Ashley86400: 12:14am On Mar 14, 2017
De Gea is the Man. . .if that was an average keeper, we would have scored more than one goal. .
Very lucky for Kante's unexpected goal. . .was already starting to panic if the match would end up goaless and then we'd be forced into penalties. (De Gea holds his fort well). Anyways. . .
Go Chelsea. .Go Kante . .
P.S Pogba was paid millions basically to come and show us he can manipulate his hair styles ,not the ball. . grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by Segadem(m): 12:14am On Mar 14, 2017
kingDELE:
who wins?? I don't care. All i need is Over 2.5
cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by Segadem(m): 12:18am On Mar 14, 2017
Marvel1206:
UpMan-U! grin
I know say chelsea no fit progress. Jacksparr0w127, get 5litres of saline solution, 5 cubes of sugar, 1 cup of pure honey, 3 packets of panadol, bp checker, bandages, aligator pepper(in-case you start feeling cold during the course of the match), small atare , Needles- for acupunture--- Drips, Andrew liver salt, and 2 doctors with at least 2yrs of experience by your side grin
I hope u don use all the drugs u prescribe for yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by nairaman66(m): 12:31am On Mar 14, 2017
Man United should have been down to eight men,Valencia should have gone, along with the Rocco stamp who has a five match ban coming his way. Aside from that complete Chelsea dominance, that was coming before the red card, with once again Man United 's best player being the keeper, how tragic??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by Segadem(m): 12:35am On Mar 14, 2017
Emekus92:

Jeez. Wo send una message wen Chelsea win Europa league didn't they face the same challenge? If u knw u r going to b weak y didn't u allow saint etinne to beat u out earlier. Nonsense accept ur defeat
u dhey mind them? As if they are the only team in Europe that is playing Europa leagur
Bayern Munich and Dortmund are playing DFB Pokal, Juventus is playing coppa Italia, Barcelona is playing copa del rey and Monaco is playing coupe de France and we don't hear their noise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:42am On Mar 14, 2017
ginajet:
Yes Boss.... Hazard is giving me Joy
That niqqa is bae grin
Today is my birthday dear.
Celebrate with me guys

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by 1STIDIOT: 12:56am On Mar 14, 2017
ht
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by seunny4lif(m): 1:06am On Mar 14, 2017
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
AndrewFarms:

Present down here

Always gonna represent
United for life......
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United FA Cup (1 - 0) On 13th March 2017 by Inijesus(m): 1:19am On Mar 14, 2017
Done reading comments.....

Man utd fans will always wail after playing Chelsea.
#FACT!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (7 - 0) On 5th March 2023 / UK Football Pools Corner!!!! Winning Big With Pools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.