Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) (61031 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Water On Her Daughter’s Boyfriend (Photos) / Man Pours Acid On Ex-Wife’s Lover In Benue, Stabs Him To Death / Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Guys on nairaland can lie oo.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by alaskido(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
If I was the boy, I will marry her by force since she has disfigured my face.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
kai.dis violence agst men is too much,to make matter worst dey always play victim,yesterday dey celebrated world eve day.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Cutehector(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lol person like heartofstone is capable of this shii...
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by supal: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
I suspect her, she most be an Arsenal fan.... D guy don chop her puna wan run....
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Cutehector(m): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lesson learnt... Make I see any ex wey go come my door dey tel me say she dey stranded... She go sleep outside till morning.. Until I call caretaker to screen whatever she has
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by clickwtB(m): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Marvel1206:
How can someone be this wicked
When a lady dumps a guy, he gets over it. But when it is the other way round, it means trouble
See as she dry like bonga fish,relationship na by force!Flat b...bies grin cheesy undecided
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Henon: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Small Boy dey Bleep you say im don taya make you try old person you begin vex, the pour acid...

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
techycontents:

Taking a lady Virginity and dumping them is the most painful thing that can ever happens to a lady .
Absolute rubbish
If the lady is decent, why not ask the guy to wait or quit the relationship..instead of losing her virginity & resorting to this
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by theway83: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
fine boy done spoil.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by maasoap(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
EdDave:
24 and 26 years old? Young men and women who should be struggling to secure their future.
We are indeed in the end times.
It is not a bad idea to have a date at 26 for a guy and 24 for a lady. This not a marriage but courtship.
U wan make guys reach 40 before having a date and ladies reach menopause before having a date? Just asking.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by maasoap(m): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
ZACHIE:
The guy is a lucky chap.
kwaraption has denied the quality of the acid.
no be conk acid be tis
He will be okay, again. This will heal nicely.

But. erm, fear woman.
I thought I was the only one that noticed how lucky he was.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Defcon1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
techycontents:

Taking a lady Virginity and dumping them is the most painful thing that can ever happens to a lady .
And so they have the right to do whatever they want to the man
If your answer is no, then your statement is of no significance.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
plz all this acid no get name e don tey wey we dey hear acid acid....
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by lepasharon(f): 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Coloured contact wearing ass nigga lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by earthcrust: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
Wen I de tell ppl say na woman witchcraft worst pass man own then say name lie.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by KKKWHITE(m): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Need to also hear the girl's side of the story .
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Opakan2: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
see her ugly face like one owerri layabout here on Nairaland

Useless, shallow minded ho.s who have nothing good to offer except their dullness and foolish thinking
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Emperor4tune(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
is not ur fault young man,i only pity the fact that ur handsome face has been disfigured....lucy why?
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Well is not everyone you can break his or her heart and walk free. Even if you want to break up with someone do it gradually. Also, study your partner those who are obsessed, controlling are the ones who can hurt you. Once you sense such behaviour walk away before the relationship gets deep.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by dissybling(f): 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
2dream:
Hmmm
total wickedness from the pit of hell,
so hrtless akwaibomite girls

this is one of the reasons i hv vow never to hv anythin do with any akwaibomite,

they re just too troublesome,arrogant and wicked,

they re only good in two things,
1. How to cook
2, and how to satisfy someone at the other room
you say wetin.... dont generalize that,...
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by donsheddy1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
This one is saying that "IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, NOBODY WILL" As in this girl just destroyed the fine boy face. *Runs to find my Calabar girlfriennd who i broke her heart recently. At least make i Apologize mbk**
stephenduru:
ACID BATH IN UYO:
Victim Cry for Justice

Iniubong, 24, an indigene of Ikot Ntuen Oku, Uyo, who resides at Akpan Essien Street, in uyo has been bath with an acid by his Ex-girlfriend, Lucy Daniel, 26, at about 1:00am on Tuesday.

On the penultimate Tuesday, Iniubong had retired to bed earlier on, when suddenly he was woken up by a gentle knock at his door. He wondered who could be at the door at such ungodly hour. The knock continued, when he enquired to know who was at the door, he was surprised to hear Lucy’s voice – his Ex-girlfriend. Lucy was appealing to him to open the door.

‘’I told her to leave that I would not open the door for her because we have parted ways. But she continued knocking on the door and begging me that she is stranded and needed a place to pass the night and nothing more. Reluctantly, I open the door; as soon as I opened she splashed the liquid on me, which turned out to be an acid. I don’t know what I have done to her to deserve this ill treatment’’, lamented iniubong.

The victim, who is currently receiving treatment at the university of uyo teaching hospital, went further to narrate what led to this sad end of their love story, saying that both of them were in an intimate relationship for a year. But he decided to quit the relationship last year, when he noticed that Lucy was a troublesome person. ‘’Lucy was in the habit of igniting quarrels between us, she would accuse me of having affairs with other girls, we hardly had peace being together’’. Iniubong appealed to the security agents to do everything possible to apprehend the culprit and made her face the full weight of the law.

Lucy Daniel is said to be an Indigene of Ikot Annung II, in Ibesikpo Asutan LGA, but resides in uyo, the Akwa Ibom State Capital. She is said to have flee her home after the acid attack on iniubong. The incident had since been reported to the police force headquarters, Ikot Akpan Abia. As at the time of filing this report, the culprit was still at large. Effort to reach the force Public Relation Officer for confirmation proved abortive, as the contact was not connecting at the moment.

Credit:  By Nse-Abasi Odiong

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/lady-pours-acid-on-her-ex-boyfriend-in.html?m=1
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by EternalTruth: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
harriet412:
To think I know this guy's brother..
The girl sure needs to rot in jail.
his brother is a cool guy.. God's power by name that worships at God's house of refuge.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by EternalTruth: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
dissybling:
you say wetin.... dont generalize that,...
are u from akwa ibom?
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by justtfab(m): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
please what supplement can I use to enlarge my penis? This is my whatsapp no. 08070700696 and my mail. justtfab@gmail.com
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by glossy6(f): 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
CharleyCharley:
Stay away from nigerian ladies. Team foreign chicks. cool

Charley Charley grin grin grin
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Ncsamuel(m): 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
This acid attacking stories tire me oh! I no knw were dem dey sell all these acids sef 4 naija! Shey na for market or chemist and shouldnt the seller know dat the buyer have ulterior motive for buying it? Even if the buyer buys it claiming to be a chemistry teacher!haba
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by rolams(m): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
What a wicked world!
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nna Eh
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by mayortm001(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
Some gals are irrelevant to the society.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by harriet412(f): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
EternalTruth:
his brother is a cool guy.. God's power by name that worships at God's house of refuge.

Yeah.. God'spower, very cool guy.
Its so unfortunate.
Re: Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) by jabojafa(m): 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
TheFreeOne:
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

It's not only love you can find in the arms and laps of women but also loyalty, strength to nurture their men to lofty heights. We must learn to love, cherish such worthy women and learn to avoid their wrath's too cos as they are capable of lifting men to lofty heights likewise the ability of bringing such to deepest of ruins.

But in all these men should fear women cos their degree of hate equals that of their love and more when hurt.

However Lucy Daniel should be arrested and prosecuted.
oga na God dey lift person up and not any1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Many Beheaded During A Cult Clash In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' / Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.