Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Has Buhari Called The Acting President Osinbanjo To Wish Him Happy Birthday? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Buhari Called The Acting President Osinbanjo To Wish Him Happy Birthday? (328 Views)

Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. / 'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Buhari Called The Acting President Osinbanjo To Wish Him Happy Birthday? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Has Buhari Called The Acting President Osinbanjo To Wish Him Happy Birthday? Since he has been calling people to wish them happy birthday and condolences, when will he call the acting president? And I hope the call will be televised live!
Re: Has Buhari Called The Acting President Osinbanjo To Wish Him Happy Birthday? by chiboyo(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
Intellect20:
Has Buhari Called The Acting President Osinbanjo To Wish Him Happy Birthday? Since he has been calling people to wish them happy birthday and condolences, when will he call the acting president? And I hope the call will be televised live!

I think he has
Re: Has Buhari Called The Acting President Osinbanjo To Wish Him Happy Birthday? by Nkemtreasure: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Op what are you saying.... Does PMB now run a phone boot? Na joke o grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

FG Announces Plans To Resettle Bakassi IDPS / TCN Blames DISCOS For Epileptic Power Supply / Buhari Err To Have Sacked The Permsec Without Trial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.