Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic (63932 Views)

Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by Funtan(m): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
yaqq:
The guy must have taken oversee weed...... Probably a friend from Japan must have given him iroshima weed. Jumping through the window...... This one week mi

Probably rehearsing for a movie
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by winj3: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
one less ibo criminal.
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by def111(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
e don forget to come see BABA after two years...
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by 2shur: 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ogunmeh means juju.
Jazzzz
Rituals for destiny
DAramis:

What is the meaning of "ogunmeh he did and has been renewing and upgrading backfired" ? Decode it to layman's knowledge.
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Abeg who know the name of that Honda?? Am bout to change my ride.
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by ManTiger(m): 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
I knew he was thrown before I opened this thread.
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by browniex: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Maybe he was busted by the police and had to escape through the window.
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by kaja4real: 12:00am On Mar 10, 2017
martineverest:
These people do a lot of rituals and sacrifices before heading to Malaysia...
abeg tell me more, bcs person wan carry me go malay
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by arnold123: 12:01am On Mar 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The ultimate price for what exactly?
human sacrifice there is nothing like "yahoo" it's called pure human rituals that's it, most of dem yahoo boyd can even spell their own farking name so how dey wan dupe white man and how can d white man be such a fool? Open ur eyes and stop walking with it closed lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by Fireson: 12:04am On Mar 10, 2017
He was thrown downstairs by the busters, since he thought he was smart to fling away their concrete proof!
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by kaja4real: 12:10am On Mar 10, 2017
Ndukings92:
u are d only one that sees what am seeing, others are just blabbing about. washing of hand is a 50:50 risk
bros which one bi washi-washi
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by Kyllahmc(m): 1:10am On Mar 10, 2017
" would never let em catch me... Instead of living the rest of my life in jail I would rather die free and happy" - 2pac

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by jojothaiv(m): 1:36am On Mar 10, 2017
okonja:

From the facebook post 'Leave Me Alone'!!!...He was probably bursted in his apartment by local police and thought he could make it or rather die than being caught because from the pictures above which you can have an inkling of the kinda lifestyle he was leaving plus the tales of what our dear Nigerians does in that region, you need to no prophet to tell you he was a Gee boy/Yahoo Yahoo/Working boy (anyone you like).

To cut the long story short and answer your question straight forward, He paid a price for hustling illegally undecided
Hmmmm...

Point to ponder!
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by delishpot: 6:09am On Mar 10, 2017
Make Dem look the laptop Na. Maybe he Don play person maga and is trying to cover his arse. People don't understand the hurt they cause when they cheat people out of their money.
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by DAramis: 6:30am On Mar 10, 2017
2shur:
Ogunmeh means juju. Jazzzz Rituals for destiny
No problem sir. It is clear now.
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by Ramaa(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2017
Can some one kindly explain to me the meaning of "Yahoo Boyz/Girls"........

Juju

Afonjas

Thanks in advance......

NB: i am from East Africa.....
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by martineverest(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2017
kaja4real:

abeg tell me more, bcs person wan carry me go malay
most nigerian youths going to malaysia are into illegal business,especially drugs and yahoo yahoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

when telling our youth to abstain from anytn illegal money or ritualist dey wnt hear nw see d outcome of t....leave me leave who is holding u z ur tym to die as said[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by whywhyogun: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

for being a nigga and dying in a white man's land.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by slimduchess(f): 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Rip sweet bro we will surely miss u
Re: Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic by eightsin(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ndukings92:
u are d only one that sees what am seeing, others are just blabbing about. washing of hand is a 50:50 risk

Bro, I fit mail u? I get something I wan ask abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) / Xenophobia: Nigerians Attacked In South Africa Again (Photos) / 4 17-Year-Old Boys Gang Rape 16-Year-Old Girl, Record & Upload It Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.