Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

FG Launches Harmonised Departure & Arrival Cards At Airports - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Launches Harmonised Departure & Arrival Cards At Airports (17484 Views)

"Uber, Bolt Not Banned At Airports" - FAAN / South Africa Frustrates Evacuation, Arrests Home-bound Nigerians At Airports / Military Officers Will Now Enjoy VIP Treatment At Airports - Aviation Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Launches Harmonised Departure & Arrival Cards At Airports by gawu1: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Papykush:
Will buhari pass through this Airport when coming back? Just asking...
Those who never wanted it to happen asking...
Re: FG Launches Harmonised Departure & Arrival Cards At Airports by gawu1: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
sleeknick:
Abeg where i fit buy fairly used rice?

Uk used o
You don't need to pay for it. I have them plenty inside my toilet to dash you free.
They are in categories even: less 24hrs, 1day old, 2days old, & above 3days. which ever category you may want is readily available.
Just contact me fast before those friends of yours in the toilet finish everything.
Re: FG Launches Harmonised Departure & Arrival Cards At Airports by sleeknick: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
gawu1:

You don't need to pay for it. I have them plenty inside my toilet to dash you free.
They are in categories even: less 24hrs, 1day old, 2days old, & above 3days. which ever category you may want is readily available.
Just contact me fast before those friends of yours in the toilet finish everything.

I need 30 bags
Re: FG Launches Harmonised Departure & Arrival Cards At Airports by gawu1: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
sleeknick:

I need 30 bags
I have less than 24hrs, 29 bags; 1day old, 15bags. 2days old 25bags; & 3days plus, 35bags.
Don't worry about transporting.
Re: FG Launches Harmonised Departure & Arrival Cards At Airports by qtolu: 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Musaking:
Hope it has gotten to akwa ibom
he is a thief, a robber
used to masquerade as Pamela9os His real names are Ferdinand Deinfegha acct num6233051625 fidelity bank

Re: FG Launches Harmonised Departure & Arrival Cards At Airports by Image123(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
How do you determine or quantify "serious business to do in the country"?
Re: FG Launches Harmonised Departure & Arrival Cards At Airports by isnovic(m): 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
illusion is the art of magic.
The better you are at mis-direction, the greater your deception.

While everyone thinks the movement of the airport serves the purpose of repair.

Conspiracy theory has it, that this is to clear the airport of onlookers and scrutiny. This is to clear the way for the return of the president in whatever condition.

We will be told that for some security reasons, special landing rights are granted the president to land in Abuja Airport, under the cover of darkness and heavy security.
Re: FG Launches Harmonised Departure & Arrival Cards At Airports by goodnews777: 12:50am On Mar 10, 2017
Something is just not right about this kaduna airport thing. I won,t use it. Please avoid it.
Re: FG Launches Harmonised Departure & Arrival Cards At Airports by dikeigbo2(m): 2:10am On Mar 10, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
U better receive sense this after am not forcing u to come so u better face ur business bro

I've said it,channel your energy/ies into something meaningful and profitable while you are young,to avoid had I known.....by then you will be seeing brothers,sisters and friends as witches,while you are the architect of your own misfortune......This is a clarion call to any of us reading this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is The Safest Place To Live In South Africa? / Top 5 Nigerian Destinations For The Wildlife Lovers / Our Loss; Our Pain: Pmt Regrets Itobe Accident, Pleads For Understanding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.