Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Pls I Need Help-what Is The Yoruba Interpretation Of Unfortunate In Yoruba - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls I Need Help-what Is The Yoruba Interpretation Of Unfortunate In Yoruba (1858 Views)

I Am Unfortunate In Life / Cletus Ukpong’s Unfortunate Indiscretion / Botanical Names Of Herbs & Plants In Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help-what Is The Yoruba Interpretation Of Unfortunate In Yoruba by cuteferanmi: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
i seriously need the yoruba interpretation to the word unfortunate. because it has cause a big deal @ my office today.

thanks admin

cc:lalasticalala
cc:tosyne2much
cc:seun
Re: Pls I Need Help-what Is The Yoruba Interpretation Of Unfortunate In Yoruba by ajigiteri(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
The noun form of the verb unfortunate is "misfortun" which is translated as. "Oriburuku" in yoruba

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help-what Is The Yoruba Interpretation Of Unfortunate In Yoruba by tosyne2much(m): 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
ajigiteri:
The noun form of the verb unfortunate is "misfortun" which is translated as. "Oriburuku" in yoruba
Cuteferanmi, he's right

Hope you weren't the one that uttered the statement? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Summer Skills Acquisition For Kids In Amuwo-odofin / Africa-china Reporting Workshop & Fieldwork Project For Journalists / For The Religious And Family Folks ; HELP !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.