Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,291 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) (32600 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) / Amaechi Inspects Lekki Deep Sea Port,lagos(photos) / Amaechi Inspects Ebute-Metta Railway Terminal Lagos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by sandman007: 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
but this is what the hero left behind for the people that gave him all their votes
burkingx:
cheesy
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by adem30: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
anonimi:

What airport is he renovating from those paparazzi photos?
Please take your own advice.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3480755_facebook20150908124224_png05dc0be9f19c297c50e3e1942b89eade

When you this paparazi, then I seriously know whats wrong
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by Almaiga: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
erico2k2:

If you see the Airport wen he was a governor and the airport now he is not the governor u won't say this.
Now u wan blame Amaechi for the substandard job
done by GEJ, Stella (a.k.a BMW lady) and their corrupt gang? Guy, no fall my hand oo.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
The worst airport in the world. Worst than Iraq's airport, and Iraq is a warzone! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
megrimor:
Girls eh....,they can really be funny sometimes imaging......,So
Jessy is for Jessica
Jenny is for Jennifer
Then please what's LUCY for?
Lucinda
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by OreMI22: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Amaechi will be there drinking ogogoro while Fulanis corner all the money for PH airport Rehab into the Kaduna airport which nobody uses until yesterday. Claiming they need to make Kaduna airport like Abuja just to fix Abuja airport runway for 6 weeks.After 6 weeks, it returns to its comatous state of non-use and all the money wasted in Kaduna that could have helped modernize PH and other useful airports would be in vain.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by Teespice(f): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
is this a scrapyard or an airport?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
chie8:
Honourable Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi with the Port Harcourt International Airport Manager,  Engr. C. A. Nwobu, during the inspection of  ongoing rehabilitation of Port Harcourt International Airport on Thursday 8th March 2017.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/amaechi-inspects-port-harcourt.html?m=1
these guys too dey get belle sha! Na wetin dem dey shop sef?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by Icedprince1d(m): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dis place look like a railway
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by kellybently(m): 6:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
burkingx:
cheesy
it waz during ur sister Stella oduo time

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
burkingx:
cheesy

This is how GEJ and Stella Oduah scammed them. They are yet to come out of that delusion.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by Aburi001: 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Almaiga:
Nice one Amaechi, after the good job your doing with Kaduna International Airport, Port H acourt should be next. cool cheesy
Our FUTURE PRESIDENT
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by mayortm001(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
It appears like rail way grin
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by bakila: 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
richidinho:
why is he always sad anytime he is in PH?

BMC over to you guys
I think the pucture is saddening.
Thank you.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by dejoning(m): 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
Please fix that airport fast.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by qtolu: 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
Musaking:
Good job so far
this fellow is a thief, don't patronise him
he used to masquerade as Pamela9os and his real names are Ferdinand deinfegha ac no:- 6233051625 fidelity bank

Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Almaiga:

Now u wan blame Amaechi for the substandard job
done by GEJ, Stella (a.k.a BMW lady) and their corrupt gang? Guy, no fall my hand oo.
U missed the point . KLM Airfrancestors and Lufthansa lands there daily . It's not perfect but it removed me from the suffering at Lagos each time I land 9ja . Now its 40 mins to my house . If it was not upgraded I would still be flying to lagos and rd journey to PH in 2017
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by bantudra: 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
but we are not allowed to criticize jonathan... angry

the guy did nothing all the ol time since 2011....
built universities....are you people serious??...which northerner can afford it..??....and the northerners that can afford it go abroad anyways..what a waste of money!...who told una that you must be taught in christian ways to be literate??... angry
they were doing just fine with their islamic scholarships....!!.. angry

now buhari is to suffer the blame??...build everything quick quick in 4 years??....

you easterners are very annoying... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

i dont blame the northerners if they dont want any of you to become president again... angry
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by bbmate: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
megrimor:
Jessy is for Jessica
Jenny is for Jennifer
...LUCY IS FOR LUCIFER
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by NotComplaining: 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
megrimor:
Jessy is for Jessica
Jenny is for Jennifer

LUCY IS FOR LUCKY
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by rinzylee(m): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
megrimor:
Jessy is for Jessica
Jenny is for Jennifer

Lucy for LUCIFER
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
itzOluwa:
The pot bellied Gominor.
Lizard of Ubima.
Wehdone sir
Your father
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by Chucks234: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
adem30:
This is what we called Rehabilitation, not like repainting Stella Odua did that time

Weldone Amaechi

Dude i was at that airport in 2015 and from the images shared by the poster it looks the same to me. Dont be in a hurry to congratulate amaechi.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by itzOluwa: 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Bgorgeous:

Your father

Your daddy. grin
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:09am On Mar 10, 2017
Amaechi knows that he, his region, his people, and his so-called President are failures, and have failed for 50+ years. Just look at him in the pix. He was there as Speaker "Rivers" state (what a local name abi) then the SC used judicial coup to INSTALL him when the powers that be saw Omehia was trying to bring real change, and for 8 years he did all he could to sabotage the unity in his region and "state". Yet he could not even become President and is boy boy for an old sick pedophile coupist.

Now look at him inspecting exactly what he should have done years ago so that his people can thrive right in their homeland.

BUT NO! See him in his ugly attire
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:13am On Mar 10, 2017
OreMI22:
Amaechi will be there drinking ogogoro while Fulanis corner all the money for PH airport Rehab into the Kaduna airport which nobody uses until yesterday. Claiming they need to make Kaduna airport like Abuja just to fix Abuja airport runway for 6 weeks.After 6 weeks, it returns to its comatous state of non-use and all the money wasted in Kaduna that could have helped modernize PH and other useful airports would be in vain.

Yes, but Amaechi and other Eastern he-goats are wanting to answer Minister... They sold themselves and were used to divide their region and now they are hardly anywhere. See them and their region losing to those tying bedsheets and throwing parties day in day out.

It's really shameful
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by FirstCounsel(m): 6:35am On Mar 10, 2017
cheesy grin
cosmatika:
The FG should convert it to a poultry. It'll be more useful for job creation and food production
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by Annie939(f): 6:38am On Mar 10, 2017
no work going on here naaa
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by Basic123: 7:19am On Mar 10, 2017
saintikechi:
doesn't look like an airport to me
I thought stella odua of GEJ era claimed she re-modelled this airport ni.such an eyesore.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by Moyosola1810: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2017
And this is an international airport?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by alaskido(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2017
The PHC airport has been under renovation for almost 4 years now and still it is not completed. Ameachi should also inspect the Mono rail he started when he was governor because that edifice is not completed yet and standing desolate.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) by Jerrymax01(m): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
awelekiti:
these guys too dey get belle sha! Na wetin dem dey shop sef?

Please sir, how can I chat with you privately?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Members Donate 124 Vehicles For Buhari’s 2019 Election / Atiku Makes The First Public Appearance At Buhari’s Campaign Rally (see Photo) / I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.