Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,755 members, 7,865,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

How To Make $500 Fast Cash Online From Home In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $500 Fast Cash Online From Home In Nigeria (832 Views)

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Femi Otedola Having New Year Lunch At Home In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $500 Fast Cash Online From Home In Nigeria by oyewoledayo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Note this is not a get rich quick offer

How to Get $500 Daily Online Now let me ask you this question: "what is
the best business to engage in right now?" No idea? Okay, let me help you again.

It is the dollar business! "Dollar business? What do you mean? Is it buying and selling of dollars?" No! Very far from it! It is working and earning dollars from the comfort of your home right here in Nigeria! How is that possible?

It is possible through a "little" site known as Fiverr.com. Simply defined, Fiverr.com is a freelance marketing site where you can earn between $100 to $500 daily for simple services that will not take more than 1 hour of your time to complete.

And $500 is not even the maximum you can earn on Fiverr.com. Some people earn more than that every day of the week! Now, just imagine earning $100 alone every single day for 30 days.

That is $3,000! Now, let's do some arithmetic. Converted to naira at even N350 to the dollar, that is N1,050,000 every month! And that, my good friend, is over N12 million in a year! Now, who says you cannot be a millionaire?
Tell them they are dead wrong!!!! With that kind of money, why will you not be able to build your own house or drive your dream car and even spend a vacation in the Caribbean within the next two years? Honestly, you will never ever be broke ever again all your life! Good bye poverty and financial embarrassment! Welcome to the good life!

So, here are the steps involved in earning $500 daily online from Fiverr.com.

Step One: Do research and ascertain the hot selling services on Fiverr

Step Two: Visit Fiverr.com and register.

Step Three: Update your profile and garnish it as much as possible. Step Four: Put up your hot selling services and start selling on the site. 3 Smoking Hot Services on Fiverr.com Just as in the “real business world”, it is not all services that sell on Fiverr.

While certain gigs or services are guaranteed to make you money, some of them are a sheer waste of precious time. So, do not just rush off to the site to open an account and start showcasing services that people are not interested in buying.

So, what are the hot services to sell on Fiverr?

Some of them are as follows:
1. Logo Design
2. Article Writing
3. Website Traffic

The above gigs are in constant demand every single day of the week and if you want to make money from Fiverr, you must sell these ones on your profile.
Certainly, anyone would be overwhelmed and almost swallowed up by the volume of work involved in carrying out those services above - even if they are engaged in the business full time.

Are the sellers super human?

If not, how are they able to perform the work to the satisfaction of the buyers and still be able to deliver the orders on time?

What about yourself? Do you think you can perform any of the above services? No?

I know you will say: “Me? Oh, I am not Prof Wole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe oooo! I cannot write. Neither am I Michelangelo.

I cannot draw with a pencil much less the computer”.

But, what if I told you that there is a way that you can perform those services without lifting a finger and satisfy your buyers enough to earn 100% positive reviews each and every time?
I am sure it would not look like a huge challenge any more! The answer is really simple if you think hard enough.
Many of the top rated sellers do not perform the gigs by themselves! And you are going to copy exactly what and how they deliver their gigs. You will behave like the monkeys – what monkey see, monkey do! So… The solution?

Outsourcing!

What is outsourcing? Outsourcing means that you simply look for people who would be happy to perform the hot-in-demand services that we have described above for pennies and you simply sit back and reap the juicy reward for all your “hard work”.

You can collect your orders within or outside Fiverr and outsource them to the sellers outside Fiverr or within Fiverr.
Whichever method of outsourcing you decide to do, the whole tasks involved in the whole process is not more than 30 minutes work put together.

Honestly, this is the best approach to making money from Fiverr as you become the employer of labour rather than the employee.
Believe me, this method is so dead simple that even my 10-year old nephew does it with ease! Matter of fact, this method is so simple that someone referred to it as “a brain-dead simple, tried and true method of generating quick cash flow”.
There is no doubt that it will work for you too if you simply follow the instructions to a tee.

Why Fiverr?

Why Fiverr, when there’s a lot of Freelancer Marketplaces like Odesk, Elance and Freelancer with bigger projects and buyers which are paying much more?

The Answer Why You Should Go with Fiverr is:

 Easy To Start: You Can Start Selling Your Service in Less than 5 Minutes. There are No Long Buyer Interviews before you get your work.

 Upfront Payments: Fiverr handles all payments related stuff and Seller has nothing to worry about it. Buyer has to pay full for his order to Fiverr before actual work will start.

 Easy to Buy: As a buyer, it is much easier to buy a service for just $5 to test the quality rather to pay 30% as upfront for actual project on other Freelancing Sites.

 Quality Services and Affordable Rates: Fiverr maybe the only Freelancing Marketplace where you can find many awesome services for a very Affordable price like $5 or $10.

 Agency Clients on Fiverr: I personally got a lot of Agency Clients on Fiverr. Agency Clients are actually Reseller of your Fiverr Services to their clients. Once your services will get popular or you’ll get good rankings for your Profile, You will see a lot of regular clients contacting you for bulk orders. They will ask you for a discount, so don’t hesitate to give them.

Therefore,
i have decided to roll out some ALL STARTS
materials that will help you in acheving greater
heights in online mo.ney making.

I shall be giving out at least 10 of such great
resources. My personal materials and most
are materials i got from mentors and which
helped me a lot in months past and present...

Gues what?
It's only for those who are aiming
extra 100k to over N1million monthly from
online money making.

Just one of the models gave one of my students,
a uni abuja final year student a nice car in the 
month of January 2017.

No beating about the bush,
it's crazy!

For just N4,997

Call/what app; 08151461730

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With Less Than 500k / Make A Minimum N60,000 Monthly By Just Chatting On Whatsapp. How????? / Want to Start A Bulksms Business? Brand New Responsive Bulk SMS Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.